Author Topic: Losers  (Read 9296 times)

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2007, 10:25:08 AM »
Quote from: ""fagman11111""
How prolific
I am happy you got laid.

Why don't you tell us about the dick in your jaw and having to do the unspeakable to pleasure yourself.

::bwahaha2::  ::bwahaha2::  ::bwahaha2::  ::bwahaha2::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2007, 10:31:33 AM »
I probably make 3 times as much as you do as I have a career where you work in a Winn Dixie deli and have a manager that is 18 years old that gets off at bossing you around.

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2007, 11:15:31 AM »
Quote from: ""artman11111""
Do you have anything positive to contribute here or is this all you have. Hate and nastiness?

Maybe you should ask yourself that question, Art?

No offense, but it seems like a lot of the time you can dish it out but can't take it.

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2007, 11:25:29 AM »
Do you have anything positive to contribute here or is this all you have. Hate and nastiness?

I was about to ask the same question to you...

If you were on board with the fact that Elan was a place that kids were abused, maybe you would not be in conflict with everyone here. You choose to defend your prescious Elan tooth and nail and spew your negativity and hatred to everyone who has anything negative to say about it.

You act as if you are still on a payroll or something, otherwise others opinions would not affect you.

Tell me, are you proud that you were in a program that abused kids???

I wish you sanity and piece of mind.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2007, 11:43:04 AM »
I don't know, Art. I can't speak for him, though I'll say that I've gotten sucked into these little dramas before and I was never in Elan.

BP- I recall you used to post on the vets forum a while back under another screen name (I recognized similarities in your story from back then stated in yr recent post on that forum, and your avatar is the same) but I still can't recall what yr old screen name was! If you don't mind, PM me 'cause it's bugging me that I can't remember it! Thanks.

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2007, 12:07:57 PM »
Politics has nothing to do with what has gone on here. Are you stuck in so much denial that you are unable to see the truth?? How can you sit there and not acknowledge that you have done anything wrong?? Even if you did not personally physically abuse people while on staff, did you not make them do things that was against their own will??? And if they did not do as you ordered, did they not reap some type of negative consequence??? They say that ignorance is bliss, but you can no longer be blind to the truth. Again I say that the defense you have put up to protect Elan is like you would personally have something to lose if you did not defend it. What is your personal stake in protecting Elan??? Is it wrong for others to have "Freedom Of Speach" against Elan if you have freedom to talk about people having a mouth full of cock???

The truth will set you free.

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2007, 12:49:37 PM »
I would banter with you but you seem to be convinced that I did something well over 25 years ago. I am sure I dished out some of Elan's vile points of therapy.
I was a resident,then re-entry staff,staff,asst dir. Am I proud of having worked for them... Of course not. I was a kid,caught up in the brainwashing that goes with most programs. I can tell you that I was very well liked and respected. I never hurt anyone like what has been described here as punishment. It turned my stomach even then.Hence my career was rather short lived at Elan.Took a while to realize I had been brainwashed like all the rest. My boss was more interested in cocaine,and which whore was gonna screw him,than what was best for a damaged kid.
This really has zero to do with this,and you know it. Yo are just lookin for someone to hate on.

I have a meeting across town,gotta run
Cheers

Well Artie... You are getting closer to the truth, however you still want to cling to the " It's all their fault " type of denial. I understand that it is hard to come right out and admit that you hold some accountability for the wrong doings that happened at Elan, kind of like an alcoholic who blames other people and situations for his drinking. Only when he breaks through his denial is he set free.

At this point Artie I will let you rest. I am going to quit giving you such grief as again I say you have made some progress towards  breaking through. You admitted that you were brainwashed. Just so you know, you are not responsible for your actions while you were at Elan, but you are to be held accountable.

Cheers

Offline Toetag Inc.

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2007, 01:16:56 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""
I would banter with you but you seem to be convinced that I did something well over 25 years ago. I am sure I dished out some of Elan's vile points of therapy.
I was a resident,then re-entry staff,staff,asst dir. Am I proud of having worked for them... Of course not. I was a kid,caught up in the brainwashing that goes with most programs. I can tell you that I was very well liked and respected. I never hurt anyone like what has been described here as punishment. It turned my stomach even then.Hence my career was rather short lived at Elan.Took a while to realize I had been brainwashed like all the rest. My boss was more interested in cocaine,and which whore was gonna screw him,than what was best for a damaged kid.
This really has zero to do with this,and you know it. Yo are just lookin for someone to hate on.

Cheers

Well Artie... You are getting closer to the truth, however you still want to cling to the " It's all their fault " type of denial. I understand that it is hard to come right out and admit that you hold some accountability for the wrong doings that happened at Elan, kind of like an alcoholic who blames other people and situations for his drinking. Only when he breaks through his denial is he set free.

At this point Artie I will let you rest. I am going to quit giving you such grief as again I say you have made some progress towards  breaking through. You admitted that you were brainwashed. Just so you know, you are not responsible for your actions while you were at Elan, but you are to be held accountable.

Cheers

Why do you care, according to you, you never even attended Elan?

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2007, 01:39:38 PM »
Quote from: ""Captain Spalding""
Toefag is scared Botched Programming, the loser would most likely shit himself if he ran into you.

Art and the Toelicker are the ones pretending to be internet tough guys, if they were serious they would take you up on the offer. It was an invitation to have a beer, you scared of beer Toefag :question:

Hmmmmmm

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2007, 01:44:58 PM »

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2007, 03:00:21 PM »
I find it interesting that both dave and andy use the same sentence stucture,language skills,and say the same things each time they post. Without looking it up,I would have to say BP's creative way to debate is VERY familiar.
Exactly what would a person get our of being such an ass...
Ahhh yes
A question that has plagued anyone who chooses to disagree with Kaz. Usually followed by delusions,lies and filth.
Funny your IP does not flag Fl. Proxy boy

Why are you so paranoid Artie??? I just don't understand the concept of you thinking that everyone who comes here that you get into confrontation with has got to be this Dave or Andy. Truth be known Artie, there is other life on this planet.

As far as my sentence structure, language skills, etc being the same as others, you can look at it this way. If one person says it's a duck, it might be a duck. If two people say it's a duck, it very well could be a duck. And if three people say it's a duck, it's a fucking duck.

As far as "proxy" goes, do you know what that is other than a server, what is a DHCP address? What does IP stand for?? Do you pull your car through your gateway? And how long have you been wearing a subnet mask???

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

P.S.
Dave's not here. :rofl:  :rofl:

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2007, 03:29:48 PM »
Games Games and more games
arent you a little too old for this ? Or is this really what you are?
Dont answer

Hey Artie.... I was going to let you have a break and take it easy on you, but I take it that you do not want that. Do youself a favor, don't reply to anymore of my postings as you well know where it's going to go.

And you don't have to have the last word, I've noticed that this is a big pattern for you. Could be part of why you don't have a girlfriend.

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2007, 03:45:46 PM »
Wow..... Easy there cowboy. Dont pop a circuit. It's ok.  I think you got it all wrong. Look deep within Artie. Do you feel a complex as your siblings were breast fed by you mother and you were by breast fed by your daddy.

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2007, 03:47:20 PM »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2007, 04:59:06 PM »
Quote from: ""Toetag Inc.""
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""

Cheers

Cheers

Why do you care, according to you, you never even attended Elan?

Who gives a shit if he attended Elan or not? These are open forums, Toetag.