Author Topic: ASR's Violations of Massachusetts Education Law  (Read 18094 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
ASR's Violations of Massachusetts Education Law
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2007, 10:05:53 PM »
Say, good night Bob, you are tired.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2007, 10:05:58 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
TheWho is also responsible for 911

Don't know about 911, but TheWho admits that he enjoys making fun of the personal testimonies of sexual abuse victims.

He admits he finds one of the most detailed and horrifying accounts "struck him as a little funny".

He copy/pasted the most graphic part of this survivor's testimony.
Then added his own comments in a sadistic attempt at humor. The
day after the survivor posted their original story.

TheWho posted in response to one guest  as a way to "Get back at that guest" and "try to be funny".
He failed at both.

He did, however, manage to show his true nature, decide for yourself.

In an earlier post he claims he would believe a survivor if he knew nothing of the facility (as in this case).
A confirmed lie.

He will not just disbelieve a survivor. He will copy/paste their words.
Add his own jokes about sexual and physical abuse in captivity.

A truly disgusting spectacle of immaturity by TheWho.

The Who admits to finding testimony of sexual and physical abuse "a little funny" and is a confirmed liar.

Copy/pasted from this thread of  post made Sat Apr 14, 2007

http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=21209

TheWho writes the next day Sun Apr 15, 2007 in response to a guest:

Quote from: ""TheWho""
Oh come on that’s only the tip of the ice berg, lets be honest, no exaggerating here, we need to be credible or no parents will believe us.  Here is a more complete account:

No food.
Sexual abused in everyway.
Repeat beatings.
No water.
No bathroom.
No bedding.
Little items I had were stolen, like my sweaty hat and shoes.
My Bible ripped and wrecked.
What little food I got, stolen from me.
Forced to drink cum, piss, eat shit.
Duct-taped from head to toe for no reason. http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... c&start=80[/url]

Why would TheWho copy/paste this from a survivor's story and add his own disgusting comments and make fun of child abuse? The comments int he parenthesis are TheWho's, the rest was copy/pasted from a survivor testimony posted one day earlier, detailing sexual abuse and other horrible forms of abuse.

There was an event that struck me as kind of absurd and a little funny, at the time, that’s all.

http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=21604&start=10

He disgustingly  uses the most graphic details of a survivor's abuse story to make jokes. He is making fun of a child abuse victim who is explaining they were sexually abused, and he makes fun of the very next day. TheWho has some maturing to do!

If you talk about being abused in a facility I know nothing about, I will believe you.

http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=12820&start=120

He is also a CONFIRMED liar.

"Who" finds detailed accounts of sexual and physical abuse in captivity funny and then uses it in their posts to make jokes???
Talk about SLEEZY! :roll:

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2007, 10:16:40 PM »
He was flying one of the planes on September 11, 2001.  Nospank has pictures of him.  It is documented, you know how reliable they are dont you?  That SOB.  I heard he was an Iranian too and enjoys torture.  He is building a mini nuclear reactor in his basement and refuses to negotiate with anyone.  Everyone knows he is only trying to dominate his neighborhood and spread fear, bastard.
I get worked up just thinking about, I cant drive my car thinking it puts money in his pocket, but then what am i going to do buy a camel?  I would never sleep at night, what would i feed it.  Friggin guy has all the angles covered.  He knows it makes me furious.

I cant even talk right right, I will see you guys tomorrow.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2007, 02:12:38 PM »
Are all ASR parents like this guy, or is he just special?

Here's another Sleazy Response from TheWho about a sexual abuse victim:

Ha, Ha, Ha.............  Sometimes this is too funny!  You people will say anything to get attention or to manipulate... Ha, Ha, Ha...  Well, you know, sometimes a kid getting anally gang-raped is the best way to deal with immaturity!  You have to grow up some time.......Ha, Ha, Ha

This guy is SICK!

::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::

Nasty.  Who, do you have a bloody clown suit in your closet?  You're a sick bastard.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control