Author Topic: Looking for Ex-Staff Testimony  (Read 3119 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Looking for Ex-Staff Testimony
« on: May 02, 2007, 12:57:04 PM »
I've been pointed in the direction of several websites containing many survivor stories. I have enough of them for my research.

Now I am looking for Ex-Staff written testimonials about what they did to kids so we can prove what the survivors are alleging it accurate. Without confirmation from staff this will be difficult to say the least.

Is there any testimony located on this website, I would appreciate a link or three, thanks so much.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 01:16:46 PM »
& Just in case any do show up here are some simple questions that will help tremendously.

1. What program(s) did you work for?

2. What type of program was it?

3. How long did you work for each respective program?

4. How much were you payed?

5. Did you ever witness physical abuse?

6. Did you ever physically abuse a student?

7. Did you ever witness psychological abuse?

8. Did you ever psychologically abuse a student?

9. Were there ever reports of sexual abuse at the facility?

10. Did any of the staff use drugs or alcohol while on duty?

11. Were kids ever left unattended that should not have been?

12. Were meals limited?

13. Did you help implement a level system or peer review system?

14. Was isolation used as punishment?

15. Was contact for the student with society limited? In what ways?

16. Did the kids seem happy or sad? What was the day to day mood like?

17. Do you feel your place of employment was the best place for the students in your care?

18. Do you keep in contact with students still?

19. How common was physical assaults and fighting?

20. Did you ever have to restrain a student, if so, how many times?

21. Were you properly trained to do restraints? Were they ever excessive?

22. Do you regret working for a program?

Please answer these honestly and in detail and that should help me get started. You are doing a wonderful service, this is important work to help kids currently locked up. Even more importantly it lends credibility to the students who allege that staff treat them negatively in some cases and confirm their allegations of abuse against the school in general are accurate.

I have more questions. This should get us started.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 02:01:02 PM »
1. What program(s) did you work for?
SIBS

2. What type of program was it?
A damned good one!

3. How long did you work for each respective program?
Let's just say I have one hell of a resumé.

4. How much were you payed?
Nunya!

5. Did you ever witness physical abuse?
NUNYA!

6. Did you ever physically abuse a student?

Only when they pissed me off enough. They had it coming!

7. Did you ever witness psychological abuse?
What's that?

8. Did you ever psychologically abuse a student?
>Yawn<

9. Were there ever reports of sexual abuse at the facility?
Only in the gorilla cage, but that was the whole idea. (see website)

10. Did any of the staff use drugs or alcohol while on duty?
Not on MY watch, they didn’t! :flame:

11. Were kids ever left unattended that should not have been?
No, they had Gary to keep them company... :rofl:

12. Were meals limited?
Yes. Sometimes they'd sneak peanuts though! :flame:

13. Did you help implement a level system or peer review system?
Of course...duh! :lol:

14. Was isolation used as punishment?
Yes, all the time. So what?

15. Was contact for the student with society limited? In what ways?
Yes, it had to be!

16. Did the kids seem happy or sad? What was the day to day mood like?
The little fuckers were happy as clams. ::hehehmm::

17. Do you feel your place of employment was the best place for the students in your care?
Absolutely!

18. Do you keep in contact with students still?
Not if I can help it. Some of the more obstinate ones have harassed me with lawsuits and such.

19. How common [were] physical assaults and fighting?
Who gives a shit? It was all for a good cause – getting STRAIGHT.

20. Did you ever have to restrain a student, if so, how many times?
No moron, I was an executive. :roll:

22. Do you regret working for a program?

HELL NO!  :evil:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 06:25:32 PM »
Does this researcher think an ex-staff is going to post their working experience in a program openingly and honestly on an open forum? Where's that troll meter?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 06:35:07 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Does this researcher think an ex-staff is going to post their working experience in a program openingly and honestly on an open forum? Where's that troll meter?

You must of missed the second post in this thread.

If they are serious about lending credibility to survivor statements and parent statements- like many are- yes, should be honest and open otherwise it is wasted time.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 08:35:07 PM »
1. What program(s) did you work for? Eckerds, Three Springs

2. What type of program was it? Eckerds youth alternatives is a long term wilderness camping program for adjudicated youth. Three Springs is Theraputic Boarding School.

3. How long did you work for each respective program? 2 years each

4. How much were you payed? 21,000 for Eckerds, and 25,000 for Three Springs

5. Did you ever witness physical abuse? yes

6. Did you ever physically abuse a student?yes

7. Did you ever witness psychological abuse?yes

8. Did you ever psychologically abuse a student?yes

9. Were there ever reports of sexual abuse at the facility?At three springs yes, but that was before my time.

10. Did any of the staff use drugs or alcohol while on duty? Not by me, not sure about others. I showed up a few times hung over though.

11. Were kids ever left unattended that should not have been? Question is to vague, but as a guess I would say no by me. I know other counselors at 3 Springs were far less dilligent.

12. Were meals limited? The meals sucked. They were limited by their poor taste, repititions, and institutional quality. However, they did provide most of the caloric content needed. Can't speak for how healthy they were though, cause I put on like 30 pounds working for 3 springs. Meals at Eckerd were actually good tasting, and very nutrious.

13. Did you help implement a level system or peer review system? yes.

14. Was isolation used as punishment? In an limited way yes.

15. Was contact for the student with society limited? In what ways? phone calls restricted to family members as was mail.

16. Did the kids seem happy or sad? What was the day to day mood like? Mood sucked, and the frequent escape and suicide attempts should indicate their happiness.

17. Do you feel your place of employment was the best place for the students in your care? No.

18. Do you keep in contact with students still? no

19. How common was physical assaults and fighting? Varied from group to group. The older groups wasn't very common, in my younger group at 3 springs it was pretty common. At Eckerds I saw maybe 5 fights in 2 years and all of them were split up pretty quickly.

20. Did you ever have to restrain a student, if so, how many times? yes, I believe at 3 springs I perfromed between 180 to 300 restraints. I stopped bothering to report most of them after awhile due to the paperwork. That and no one really cared if I reported them or not, and the administration did very little to deal with the situation.  At Eckerds I had 4 or 5 restraints.

21. Were you properly trained to do restraints? Were they ever excessive? I dunno about what constitutes proper training, but I did get recertified every 6 to 12 months at both Eckerds and Three Springs. Training was typically a 2 day affair for when you first were certified and a 1 day affair for when you recertified.

Every single time you lay your hands on a child for any reason it is excessive. A restraint represents failure to keep communication open, and most counselors aren't trained well enough to communicate with people who are struggling with their emotions.

22. Do you regret working for a program? every single day.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 09:15:01 PM »
You'd be surprised how many ex staff would be willing to help if they weren't so busy being bashed when they haven't even been here in months.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 09:36:43 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
You'd be surprised how many ex staff would be willing to help if they weren't so busy being bashed when they haven't even been here in months.

Surprise us, tell us how many. Are you talking someone specific, can you provide links?

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 09:36:58 PM »
You might try getting a user account. I know I didn't mind filling out the form as it doesn't ask me anything I haven't said before. Most ex-staff I know probably wouldn't bother filling it out due to not knowing who you are.

Rightfully so.. they face a ration of shit and more should it turn out you aren't who you say you are.

Personally I don't give a shit myself, but again I didn't say anything I already haven't before.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Research?
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 12:12:06 AM »
c'mon now.. research?  How accurate can research be if you are posting anonymously on this site?   :-?

If you are writing a book (ss), we know you are trying to sling it out fast for a quick buck.. . but please.  You could do some real research and ask people if they would be willing to talk with you in person...  have some _____ :exclaim:  ::hrumph::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 09:47:36 AM »
Nah, this "researcher" couldn't possibly be SS, could it?

Everyone knows that is seems that SS only believes that kids get abused in WWASP facilities...and this abuse at WWASP facilities only seems to happen AFTER she stops referring to WWASP....

All other kids who are abused at any facilities, other than WWASP, appear to be manipulative liars, who have mean, cruel, liar parents who just want to wrongfully accuse the kind, loving owners of the programs of abuse according to SS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 10:43:10 AM »
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""
1. What program(s) did you work for? Eckerds, Three Springs

2. What type of program was it? Eckerds youth alternatives is a long term wilderness camping program for adjudicated youth. Three Springs is Theraputic Boarding School.

3. How long did you work for each respective program? 2 years each

4. How much were you payed? 21,000 for Eckerds, and 25,000 for Three Springs

5. Did you ever witness physical abuse? yes

6. Did you ever physically abuse a student?yes

7. Did you ever witness psychological abuse?yes

8. Did you ever psychologically abuse a student?yes

9. Were there ever reports of sexual abuse at the facility?At three springs yes, but that was before my time.

10. Did any of the staff use drugs or alcohol while on duty? Not by me, not sure about others. I showed up a few times hung over though.

11. Were kids ever left unattended that should not have been? Question is to vague, but as a guess I would say no by me. I know other counselors at 3 Springs were far less dilligent.

12. Were meals limited? The meals sucked. They were limited by their poor taste, repititions, and institutional quality. However, they did provide most of the caloric content needed. Can't speak for how healthy they were though, cause I put on like 30 pounds working for 3 springs. Meals at Eckerd were actually good tasting, and very nutrious.

13. Did you help implement a level system or peer review system? yes.

14. Was isolation used as punishment? In an limited way yes.

15. Was contact for the student with society limited? In what ways? phone calls restricted to family members as was mail.

16. Did the kids seem happy or sad? What was the day to day mood like? Mood sucked, and the frequent escape and suicide attempts should indicate their happiness.

17. Do you feel your place of employment was the best place for the students in your care? No.

18. Do you keep in contact with students still? no

19. How common was physical assaults and fighting? Varied from group to group. The older groups wasn't very common, in my younger group at 3 springs it was pretty common. At Eckerds I saw maybe 5 fights in 2 years and all of them were split up pretty quickly.

20. Did you ever have to restrain a student, if so, how many times? yes, I believe at 3 springs I perfromed between 180 to 300 restraints. I stopped bothering to report most of them after awhile due to the paperwork. That and no one really cared if I reported them or not, and the administration did very little to deal with the situation.  At Eckerds I had 4 or 5 restraints.

21. Were you properly trained to do restraints? Were they ever excessive? I dunno about what constitutes proper training, but I did get recertified every 6 to 12 months at both Eckerds and Three Springs. Training was typically a 2 day affair for when you first were certified and a 1 day affair for when you recertified.

Every single time you lay your hands on a child for any reason it is excessive. A restraint represents failure to keep communication open, and most counselors aren't trained well enough to communicate with people who are struggling with their emotions.

22. Do you regret working for a program? every single day.

TheWho is attacked for having made one comment, which was repeatedly apologized for. Why doesn't everyone gang up on Three Springs , he actually abused kids. TheWho has never struck or restrained a child in his life he said. Group think at fornits is taking over!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 10:57:19 AM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

When TheWho is backed into a corner, he goes searching for other people's words that might take the heat off of him.

Sounds immature, maybe he should be sent to a program?

I have no problem forgiving ex-staff and looking past a few restraints, at least he doesn't still advocate this treatment and has a pretty good idea of what goes on behind the scenes.

It's easy to judge people on their past actions. TheWho is just trying to take attention away from himself, not because of guilt, but because he showed us what he is realy like...

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2007, 11:00:55 AM »
Why is TheWho posting anonymously to rip 3springs (at least 3 springs is HONEST)?

Why, TheWho?  Why do you post anonymously to rip 3springs?  Got no balls, eh?

Let's face the facts here.  TheWho has said some really nasty, painful and inappropriate things to survivors of abuse.  3springs has made amends for his behavior while DOING AS DIRECTED by programs that TheWho would love to see every kid in.

TheWho is a miscreant that gets off on other people's (especially children's) suffering at the hands of twisted sick-o's - loves to throw their sex abuse in their faces.  Can't get around that one.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control