Author Topic: The solution is right in front of your ugly faces.  (Read 961 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The solution is right in front of your ugly faces.
« on: May 21, 2007, 10:49:14 AM »
You are all just too angry, self centered, and childish to see the answer.

So go back to your online battle with TheWho and KarenInDallas, it's not like there's kids being abused or anything by anyone else but those two.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: The solution is right in front of your ugly faces.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 09:37:05 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

So go back to your online battle with TheWho and KarenInDallas, it's not like there's kids being abused or anything by anyone else but those two.

For the record, KarenInDallas, on this site, is a parody.  Ginger can confirm that.  She has had her very own satirical impersonator here.  Even the impersonator his/herself has admitted this (somewhere, don't make me read through 100 page threads to find it).

Also... if anybody is dragging this forum down the tubes, it's "The Who"...  not Karen.  Karen rarely posts here.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 03:59:36 AM »
Quote from: ""psy""

For the record, KarenInDallas, on this site, is a parody.  Ginger can confirm that.  She has had her very own satirical impersonator here.  Even the impersonator his/herself has admitted this (somewhere, don't make me read through 100 page threads to find it).

Also... if anybody is dragging this forum down the tubes, it's "The Who"...  not Karen.  Karen rarely posts here.

Silly

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 04:33:23 AM »

Silly

The who is _not_ Karen.  I know this for a _fact_.  PM me and I will explain.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline RaymondLuxuryYacht

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 06:10:44 AM »

Silly

The who is _not_ Karen.  I know this for a _fact_.  PM me and I will explain.

Verry silly indeed!