Author Topic: Intellectuals are the shoe-shine boys of the ruling elite  (Read 5895 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Intellectuals are the shoe-shine boys of the ruling elite
« on: April 08, 2007, 09:28:44 AM »
Granted, alternative energy sources should definitely be explored, but
global warming is as big of a hoax (political ploy) as the "new
ice-age" was back in the 70's:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Pr ... p?ID=18526

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/glo ... 020507.htm
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 12:56:17 PM »
I did not waste my time reading the second article. The first one was filled with easily documented junk science and distortions.

For example, he states China is exempt. The fact is that China has already passed legislation that requires their automobiles and factories to be less polluting that those in the USA. The Chinese government has watched their environment degrade rapidly since market reforms that the are taking the issue very seriously.

He says the earth has been cooling for 35 years. That is also factually incorrect.

Note the lack of sources cited. He just made this stuff up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 01:13:57 PM »
I want my own private jet too. A big one! One with gold trims and white carpeting throughout, one that can fly me anywhere in the world. That's what I want. No more TSA telling me to take off MY shoes!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 02:16:33 PM »
Yes, its true that the earth is experiencing climatic changes with certain areas becoming warmer and others colder. This however is not caused by the so called Green House effect. The earth's magnetic field is collapsing with portions of the North and South already reversed. We are about to experience a Polar reversal which has occurred on four previous occasions.

This global warming gravy train is just like religion in the sense that by perpetuating the myth, you get to keep on paying the rent and making a nice living. Of course, you could always find some other line of work, but that is too hard, let's not rock the boat and keep on riding the global warming gravy train.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 02:20:04 PM »
Pundits like Al Gore are promoting Global Warming to further their own agenda.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 02:26:22 PM »
Today I finaly got around to watching this global warming documentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Wr1hcIp2U

and I realized that there are some parallels with the War on Drugs. Just as the War on Drugs came about because of irresponsible yellow journalism, mass hysteria and political manipulation regarding drugs (like hemp) the same factors are driving the global warming agenda and the "war on carbon." In Sydney Australia, they will be shutting down the lights for one hour to bring awareness to climate change or some bs like that. This is silly. It's like some ancient culture sacrificing people into the Volcano God so that the Volcano God won't get angry and wipe out their puny village.

It's bad enough we have a war on drugs, now a war on carbon? Unlike in Hollywood, in real like the bad guys do win, they are able to execute their conspiracies and once the collective brain believes something it is difficult for the truth to surface, especially when people make a good living by perpetuating lies and myths. Last night I watched the Manchurian Candidate on TV and I was thinking about how that movie would actually end in real life. The conspiracy to buy the presidency would have been successful to be sure.

More tax to assuage our white, Western guilt. Where can I sign up for that?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 02:27:48 PM »
Interesting that you should make that comment. On the documentary I saw yesterday, they were talking about how radical environmentalism is destructive to Africa. These radical crackpots in essense don't want Africa to industrialized because that would mean more of that evil CO2. Consequently, people are having to suffer unnecessary hardships. Couple that with EU, US, and Japan agricultural subsidies, and you have a recipe for African mass starvation. Think about that the next time some Liberal sap tells you about the poor dying kids in Africa and how the US is bad because it doesn't give enough foreign aid.

I have to guilt to repent for. These lily white rich environmentalists have a lot to repent for though, because they are causing the poor to remain poor in Africa.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 02:35:08 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Yes, its true that the earth is experiencing climatic changes with certain areas becoming warmer and others colder. This however is not caused by the so called Green House effect. The earth's magnetic field is collapsing with portions of the North and South already reversed. We are about to experience a Polar reversal which has occurred on four previous occasions.

Back in the day the Catholics called 'em indulgences. More parallels between "anthropomorphic global warming" and religion. Interesting...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 02:35:31 PM »
Think about that the next time some Liberal sap tells you about the poor dying kids in Africa and how the US is bad because it doesn't give enough foreign aid.

If any food is left on my plate I wrap it up and ship it to Africa. Seriously.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 02:40:02 PM »
Who is the ruling elite? Do they have a thrown somewhere?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 02:41:47 PM »
You mean a throne?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2007, 02:41:51 PM »
Today I finaly got around to watching this global warming documentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Wr1hcIp2U

and I realized that there are some parallels with the War on Drugs. Just as the War on Drugs came about because of irresponsible yellow journalism, mass hysteria and political manipulation regarding drugs (like hemp) the same factors are driving the global warming agenda and the "war on carbon." In Sydney Australia, they will be shutting down the lights for one hour to bring awareness to climate change or some bs like that. This is silly. It's like some ancient culture sacrificing people into the Volcano God so that the Volcano God won't get angry and wipe out their puny village.

It's bad enough we have a war on drugs, now a war on carbon? Unlike in Hollywood, in real like the bad guys do win, they are able to execute their conspiracies and once the collective brain believes something it is difficult for the truth to surface, especially when people make a good living by perpetuating lies and myths. Last night I watched the Manchurian Candidate on TV and I was thinking about how that movie would actually end in real life. The conspiracy to buy the presidency would have been successful to be sure.

More tax to assuage our white, Western guilt. Where can I sign up for that?

Quiet citizen. They are repenting for your sins, whether you realize it or not. It's your fault Africa's children are starving. It's your fault that two planes struck the WTC. It's your fault the Arabs aren't happy in their sandbox. It's your fault that so many animals are being eaten. Get down on your knees and pray to Al Gore and beg his forgiveness and maybe he will forgive you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2007, 02:42:46 PM »
You mean a throne?

No. You don't get it at all. Another sheep.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2007, 02:44:06 PM »
The earth's magnetic field is collapsing with portions of the North and South already reversed. We are about to experience a Polar reversal which has occurred on four previous occasions.

This is not true.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2007, 02:45:19 PM »
You mean a throne?

No. You don't get it at all. Another sheep.

About as funny as the pimples on Gore's ass.