Author Topic: Dallas Straight Inc, Richardson branch  (Read 1642 times)

Offline aboutagirl

• View Profile
Dallas Straight Inc, Richardson branch
« on: April 15, 2003, 07:58:00 PM »
Searching for my old group of ex-"straightling" friends, always wondered what happened to everyone.  Send me a Private Message to get my e-mail. You'll have to register first. Hope to hear from someone I knew.

Lesli  ::heart::

P.S.Depeche Mode at the Botanical Gardens!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Powerful Attitude

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2003, 01:22:00 PM »
I was there when it started. You can send me a private e-mail as well. Did you know Lisa, or Kristen? I know I know you, I just can't see all the faces with the names. I have to go to work but i will look for your post or e-mail later.
t. Petersburg 1985-86, Dallas 86-87

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2003, 06:34:00 PM »
On 2003-04-18 10:22:00, Powerful Attitude wrote:
"

"
As it is written "there are the WEAK and there are the strong. I have no doubt about the truth and it is pointless to talk to those with no ears. Just like this forum we didn't have it for seventeen years until recently. "We were given eyes to see and ears that hear and given a heart to understand the Truth". This is the way Jesus works. Not until his time and only if you?re looking or until it is given.  If they do not listen it is because I am not in them.  It makes since to me. I know not ya'll.

Anyone good at math? When I was 25 I had my own construction business and I was studying blue prints to figure out how to build a perfect house. I noticed that the slash marks (measurements) on the south side of the print 45% to the west. The west side to the north, the north to the east, the east to the south. What does that spell, a square, and then a square within a square and so on. To keep it short it was gravity, the laws of gravity that is. Anyway, I kept working with the angles for days and days until I came out of a trance and said for it is "equal". That is what God said so I have found God. Oh I forget to say that my friend and I could feel a strange presence in the air, we were searching for forgotten knowledge. We found a book the next day on 4th dimensions. It said, " This book will help you to obtain forgotten knowledge. Anyway, I made this little box, a square within a square, within a square. The numbers worked really well within the box so I liked to show it off.

Anyway, it is a very long story but the point I am making is this. One day the sky was red and that presence we had felt got very ugly indeed and the presence of demons had come upon us. I ran around for three days like this fighting the fucking demons and screaming about the fire, pure fucking hell brothers. So on the fourth day a bible was delivered into my hands and it began to speak " the parable of the sower". Then it said, "you do not worship those things made by your own hands nor do we burn incense unto it". I used to love that stuff (incense). Then it said, " I will throw you in the furnace to test you to see if you will worship them or me", "They are taken in their angle", "Disobedient children".

I could go on but I think you get the picture. One day we will all get to fight for our souls. Good luck. Have you heard that He will baptize you with fire?

So any of my fans out there, oh I mean my personal straight trainers. It is funny to see all the psychologists in here. Do you believe ya'll can really HELP anyone? There are the lost and there are the found. :rofl:

P.A."

Are you for real? Because if you are, you sound exactly like a schizophrenic. If you are not, you are very creative and funny.

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2003, 10:16:00 AM »
If you're going to pick on the guy, at least do it in the thread the original message was posted in. This is extremely rude, barging in on a conversation and attacking.

CL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2003, 07:27:00 PM »
Richardson branch, late eighties?

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2003, 09:38:00 PM »
Hey!!!!
I agree with my friend Clay....leave that quote IN ITS THREAD.

BBS etiquite,anon, exists.  Learn it if you are a newbie to it all.  
PA may be unique in his views, and me and many others have had our words with him...in a thread I posted and the disscussion turned to religion.
Let him meet his old straight brothers and sisters in peace.
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta
12-80/12-82
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82