Author Topic: Breaking my heart  (Read 22361 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2007, 11:44:57 PM »
Wow, either post in here or post in a forum run by TSW?!

That's like a choice between being burned with fire and being hit in the head with a frying pan. :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2007, 07:06:54 AM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""

Well then if she isn't a lazy poisionus retard then what are you yammering on about like the end of the world is at hand? Obviously this woman seems to have the greater mental acumen of a turnip so provide a few links and let her figure it the fuck out on her own.

Why all your drama? It gets old.
No drama, but in answer to your question of why I am yammering on  :roll:  it's better to get to the person who makes the decisions (THE PARENT) before she does something like send her kid to a program......why wait for her to figure it out? She is asking for help, what is the big deal with giving her that help based on experience, or would you rather she spent years trying to figure it out by which time she'll have sent her child away in desperation after exhausting every avenue?

For crying out loud TSW, i honestly sometimes think you couldn't care less wether kids end up in programs or not, you're not intertested in educating the parents one bit, you are coming across that if the kid is sent away it gives you a reason to bash the parent
maybe you should go back to your job, you don't seem to be interested one bit in stopping kids ending up in programs, if you were, you'd do whatever it takes, either that or your desire to see kids tortured hasn't quite left you yet, you really are a prize prick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2007, 10:56:14 AM »
Its pretty funny... around this forum.. the "ultimate insult" which you can throw at somebody is "you don't care if kids are sent to abusive programs"..  :rofl: I guess if we were a christian forum everyone would be saying insults like "you are nhabited by the debil"... but this is the only place I see people slamming others all day long by saying "you dont care about the children!!"

When you KNOW thats not true.. obviously the people who post here do care about these abusive programs.. theyve been posting on this forum for YEARS longer than people who come and then make moral judgements about the potential of this forum.

Stick around a few more years.. you might start to get it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2007, 12:12:54 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Its pretty funny... around this forum.. the "ultimate insult" which you can throw at somebody is "you don't care if kids are sent to abusive programs"..  :rofl: I guess if we were a christian forum everyone would be saying insults like "you are nhabited by the debil"... but this is the only place I see people slamming others all day long by saying "you dont care about the children!!"

When you KNOW thats not true.. obviously the people who post here do care about these abusive programs.. theyve been posting on this forum for YEARS longer than people who come and then make moral judgements about the potential of this forum.

Stick around a few more years.. you might start to get it.

Goddam right, some of these stupid a-holes around here should STFU and stop their lame attempts at "quality control" and learn to co-exist.  :cry2:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
WOO HOO!
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2007, 01:02:27 PM »
I just got an email from Lori in which she allowed me to let my "buddies" on fornits know that "our daughter will not ever go to an egbs thanks to you and others"

She found a local option...

I have to go to an appointment now but....  wow.  Good mood now.

::bigsmilebounce::  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::bigsmilebounce::

Lon:
 ::eek3::
 ::jawdrop::

I wonder if i get banned on ST now.  :rofl:
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2007, 02:37:09 PM »
And I have some property to sell you, Psy.  :D  :D  :D

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2007, 04:59:21 PM »
Uh oh.... Karen's working the program line... what will this girl's fate be?

Kristiesprout, program grad extraordinaire has banned you psy... due to "childish and argumenative behavior" and "breaking the agreements"....

No arguments, no debate, no exposure of what really goes on in program.

I noticed Anne recommended a life coach to the struggling mom. This christian woman should know that "life coaches" is also est/lifespring. You want some dolt, psych-wanna-be "counseling" you? You really should divulge that Anne, especially when advising christians who believe the new agey crap is of the devil.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2007, 05:10:01 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Uh oh.... Karen's working the program line... what will this girl's fate be?

Kristiesprout, program grad extraordinaire has banned you psy... due to "childish and argumenative behavior" and "breaking the agreements"....

No arguments, no debate, no exposure of what really goes on in program.

I noticed Anne recommended a life coach to the struggling mom. This christian woman should know that "life coaches" is also est/lifespring. You want some dolt, psych-wanna-be "counseling" you? You really should divulge that Anne, especially when advising christians who believe the new agey crap is of the devil.

I just read the post: "Due to childish and arguementative behavior and breaking of the agreements of this forum, Psy has been banned and will no be allowed to post on this forum."

I have a sneaking suspicion Anne requested this to avoid answering the last set of questions i posted on the "new years" thread...

That is so sickening...  "breaking aggreements"  how so?  No specifics.. nothing.  Just a judgement.  No warning... nothing.

I think Lori is astute enough to recognize new-age when she sees it.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2007, 05:22:04 PM »
Are you surprised? Look at who you're dealing with... they run the forum like program.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Charly

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2007, 05:30:18 PM »
Deborah-  I never suggested this woman's daughter should go to a program.  However, I suspect she got scared to death about what she heard about fornits and the fact that her life and IP address were posted over here.  What she told psy was  to sever her ties to the whole mess.  

Psy- I asked about your banning and was told that you should contact Lon directly if you want more explanation.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2007, 05:32:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Are you surprised? Look at who you're dealing with... they run the forum like program.

Not really.  But now that you mention it they did call me argumentative in program.. never childish.. but argumentative.
 :rofl:

I tended to disagree with illogical stuff.... they didn't quite like that...  the whole "logic/reason" thing annoyed them...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2007, 05:34:29 PM »
If we're scaring parents away from this whole business, we're doing our fucking job.

Good work everyone! :tup:

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2007, 06:23:38 PM »
"Breaking agreements" Jesus christ, Lon, are you still at RMA?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2007, 06:42:45 PM »
Quote from: ""Charly""
Deborah-  I never suggested this woman's daughter should go to a program.  However, I suspect she got scared to death about what she heard about fornits and the fact that her life and IP address were posted over here.  What she told psy was  to sever her ties to the whole mess.  

Psy- I asked about your banning and was told that you should contact Lon directly if you want more explanation.

Karen.  "Her life" and IP address were posted on ST before they were reposted on fornits...

You didn't recommend she go to a program huh?
Quote from: ""Karen on ST (WillieNelson)""
"Lon, who runs this site, might be a good place to start. He could steer you in the right direction."

"I am NOT saying "ship her off", but I doubt that Lori is posting here without having considered all local alternatives. It may be that the girl needs to be presented with alternatives- either going to some sort of RTC with a strong psychiatric component or agreeing to do some serious individual and family therapy at home, with possibly some sort of alternative schooling."

"hat said, there are a few posters over there with good information about specific programs and I would be glad to provide those contacts to you. I tried to facilitate peace between the two boards earlier this year, and spent quite a bit of time listening to their point of view and sharing my own on their forum, but it always returned to trash talk and accusation. Oh-some of them recommend that our children actually murder us for sending them to programs."

Gaah.  Cut it out karen...

I hope you're wrong about her telling me that simply to sever her ties to a non-existant mess.

Regarding the banning, i already contacted lon and kristie directly after it happend asking for an explantion.  If they gave you a response quicker than they sent me one, i doubt i will get one at all.  Most people respond to emails in the order they get them...

I have to get back to homework anyway.

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2007, 10:06:09 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
I need to address that matter also. I have never had sex with Karen in Dallas. Therefore it is not possible that I have ever had sex with an animal.

:rofl:  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha2::  :rofl:  :nworthy: