Author Topic: Breaking my heart  (Read 22278 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Breaking my heart
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2007, 09:24:23 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
Struggling retards lists the IP numbers at the bottom of each post.

Just in from Whosis:

OrgName:    America Online, Inc
OrgID:      AMERIC-59
Address:    22080 Pacific Blvd
City:       Sterling
StateProv:  VA
PostalCode: 20166

+5 FUNNY
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2007, 09:30:22 PM »
I sent her an email... hopefully the kid can be spared...
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2007, 09:46:39 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""
*clicks link* "AAAH!! ST!" *closes window* ST is the new Goatse.

You can't make these tards realize reality, Psy. Did you invite her to Fornits?

hell no i didn't invite her..   I don't think she's the type to listen here...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2007, 09:51:38 PM »
If not I hope the kid has the brains to get far away from mumsie as quickly as possible. Might be a good chapter for the TBS Evasion and Survival Guide.

How to escape TBS before you are sent.

Sadly I dont think most of the kids see it coming... or there parents lie and say its a two week summer camp vacation type of experience, I fell for a variant of that bullshit... dont underestimate the kids desire to escape their family, ignorant of the horrors of cult confinement...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2007, 09:52:50 PM »
No guests allowed. Will keep things boring and my forum on the bottom of the stack.

Fixed!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2007, 09:57:30 PM »
Thanks !  :lol:  :P  :tup:  :tup:  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::armed::  :smokin:  :wave:  :silly:  ::nod::  ::hatter::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::read::  ::soapbox::  ::soapbox::  ::rocker::  ::ribbon::  ::ribbon::  ::poke::

Offline White Cracker Man

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2007, 12:20:08 AM »
I feel you TSW. Reading stuff like that from parents like that drives me insane.The girl seems absolutely fucking fine to me and this mother wants to ship her off wherever an Ed Con says to ship her off to.;

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2007, 02:23:18 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
If not I hope the kid has the brains to get far away from mumsie as quickly as possible. Might be a good chapter for the TBS Evasion and Survival Guide.

How to escape TBS before you are sent.

Sadly I dont think most of the kids see it coming... or there parents lie and say its a two week summer camp vacation type of experience, I fell for a variant of that bullshit... dont underestimate the kids desire to escape their family, ignorant of the horrors of cult confinement...

Yup.

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2007, 07:02:06 AM »
guys STOP!!!!!

For crying out loud, do you wnat her to come over here or not?

i am in contact with the mum, you are wrong, she doesn't want to send her daughter away, that is the issue, she doesn't want her to go, she wants to get her help while keeping her at home....she is a confused and desperate mum, she is not stupid, she doesn't know what happens at programs, she only knows how wonderful they are painted to be

Stop the negative vibes and welcome the mum over here, she'll only find out what her options are if she feels comfortable talking about the problem, not everyone's as thickerd skinned as me and will plough on regardless, you're venomous comments aren't going to encourage her to post here or even read further than what she sees in this thread!

use your common sense and help me to help this girl and her family work it out without her ending up dead in some wilderness program

jees you make me so fucking mad sometimes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2007, 08:53:58 AM »
Quote from: ""exhausted""
jees you make me so fucking mad sometimes.

The feeling is mutual!!!!!

::both::  ::fuckoff::  ::both::  ::fuckoff::  ::both::  ::fuckoff::  ::both::  ::fuckoff::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2007, 08:56:54 AM »
We Americans used to live by the motto, "Live Free or Die" and we have sadly strayed from that path.

If it were up to our foerign legion here at Fornits, our new motto would be "Do what mommy says, lest make mother cry. "

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2007, 09:02:51 AM »
Exhausted has a point. If the disagreements on this site were not so vicious and vitriolic we'd win a lot more friend. Give the woman the opportunity to see both sides of the coin and I'll wager she does the right thing.
see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2007, 09:08:35 AM »
we'd

Who is we on this site? The ex program survivors? The foreigners who hate America and everything within it, and exported from it? The ex program parents who think they were duped? The ex program parents who pretend they were duped? The ex program parents who think programs are just dandy and spend their time defending them? The ex program parents who think wwasps/cedu is bad, but don't see anything wrong with wilderness and light programs? The people who just post here for kicks but have no real horse in this race? Who is this "we" that people keep refering to here? Because I just don't see it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2007, 09:10:25 AM »
We are using out common sense. Most of us know how deluded parents can be when it comes to programs. For this reason I am hoping someone can get to this girl and educate her on how to protect herself from the whims of her mother.

More power to the mother if she can be educated. If not then the girl needs to be ready to take the steps needed to prevent her abduction to a program.

Help at any cost must be replaced with Freedom no matter what the price.

We Americans used to live by the motto, "Live Free or Die" and we have sadly strayed from that path. It is time we remember what made our country the greatest nation in the world, and get back to those ideals.

Some people think the parents are the victims in all this, not the kids. Poor parents, all they were trying to do was help their kid.  :roll: We've seen the act, ain't buying it, sorry!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Breaking my heart
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2007, 09:25:24 AM »
Why is it so essential that parents come to this forum to discuss their family problems openly, and most likely get ridiculued (like everyone who posts here including prorgam survivors and anyone else), in front of strangers? Smacks me as somewhat program like, if you know what I mean. We might be used to it but these parents sure aren't, and that is the tone of this entire forum. So it seems very counterproductive to bring parents here and start a thread about them. If it were me, I would be sending email, and having private conversations with these parents... maybe thats something I already do. Maybe its even more effective than these town hall type threads where everyone clears their issues for the day and giving armchair psychology advice to everyone else. Sure, it's fun, but if someone like exhausted is serious... I think you are barking up the wrong tree. Email can do wonders!