Author Topic: Help me, ----------, you're my only hope.  (Read 16387 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Help me, ----------, you're my only hope.
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2007, 10:23:01 AM »
Quote from: ""flygirl""
Hey there Pirate! How you doing?I bet you'll never guess where I am..very close to a place we talked about way back when...just south of that place...any ideas?
Hey Anne,
No I am not Beth and for the life of me, I can't figure out why you would think that. I don't know who this Beth person is and the only person on this board that I know is starry-eyed pirate and he knows who I am. Help me out here pirate! Please tell her I'm not this delusional crazy person! :D

I can't remember who said that.  It was a while ago and I don't even think they were too sure about it.  Glad to know I was wrong.  You have my sincerest apologies.

:)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2007, 10:57:25 AM »
It'd be nice to see the two of you kiss & make-up.  8-)

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2007, 07:21:56 PM »
Quote from: ""starry-eyed pirate""
I'm sorry.  I haven't helped you and I don't think I can.

You're a fucking unbelievable asshole, Todd. Any of us that knows how you treated her (and other survivor women) think you're a slut and a piece of shit. It's really a laugh how you can get on this thread and talk shit about her and cozy up to Bob, a known psycho on this forum. Watch how he turns psycho violent on her for revealing his lies. He's still lying, he wasn't afraid of her, he wanted her to stay and take him to a health food store. Weeks after she was there, he offered to send her his old phone with thousands of rollover minutes on it. (I wonder what his real motives were.) He just started hating on her for rejecting his lying, psycho act.

Go back to your pigpen, I'm getting sick of smelling your stink. Beth couldn't possibly clean your house enough to get rid of it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2007, 07:26:31 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Go back to your pigpen, I'm getting sick of smelling your stink. Beth couldn't possibly clean your house enough to get rid of it.

And who might we be talking with here?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2007, 09:02:42 PM »
its the crazy woman again

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2007, 09:55:00 PM »
yeah, crazy for trying to clean up after pigs!   :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2007, 10:17:57 PM »

You sure seem to have one big ax you're just grinding away at.

Isn't all of this history now anyway? If you're being stalked and all the shit you say is true...than maybe you got more to worry about right now than something that happened a long time ago. Give it a rest already.....and then get some help

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2007, 10:47:11 PM »

Isn't all of this history now anyway? If you're being stalked and all the shit you say is true...than maybe you got more to worry about right now than something that happened a long time ago. Give it a rest already.....and then get some help

It's not history, is an abusive prick. He didn't deny physically abusing her, yet he gets on here and sides with Bob, who has also been abusing her with his sick lies. It's about time someone slammed both of them. Bob always smelled bad to me, and now that I have seen him in action with the lie about Anne trying to drown herself, I know why. Why do you people always side with the real assholes? As though people who get abused should shut up and take it forever. Go fuck off with your pathetic "get help" comments, you blind pig. You smell like Carmel.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2007, 11:18:55 PM »
::boycott::  ::boycott::  ::boycott::  ::boycott::  ::boycott::  ::boycott::  ::boycott::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2007, 11:45:08 PM »

It's not history, Eckelberger is an abusive prick. He didn't deny physically abusing her, yet he gets on here and sides with Bob, who has also been abusing her with his sick lies. It's about time someone slammed both of them. Bob always smelled bad to me, and now that I have seen him in action with the lie about Anne trying to drown herself, I know why. Why do you people always side with the real assholes? As though people who get abused should shut up and take it forever. Go fuck off with your pathetic "get help" comments, you blind pig. You smell like Carmel.

Why are you writing as if you are someone else? Is he still physically abusing you?
 No? Well then I guess you would call something that happened in the past HISTORY. If you can't even grasp that basic concept, then you are never going to find any peace.

You just keep going over the same episodes over and over and over.. and that is what is truly pathetic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2007, 01:26:54 AM »
Your passive-aggressive staff maneuvers are what is pathetic. Are you sucking Todd's cock in person, or just on the internet?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2007, 01:48:42 AM »
Beth- I just have to LOL.:roll:  Get some kind of help, really. Or try that   RTP? theroy, that sounds like a workable idea.
Anne- LOL, so DrAmA. Only You can choose to not participate.
Bob- *shrug, do what you will... and Harm NONE.
Pirate- I am speechless, absolutely speechless.   :-?  :o  :x  WTFpwnd
Cassandra and Carmel- Hiya, Girl! <3

That is all. Carry on.  :P

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2007, 02:08:32 AM »
Hey
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2007, 04:50:37 AM »
Beth- I just have to LOL.:roll:  Get some kind of help, really. Or try that   RTP? theroy, that sounds like a workable idea.
Anne- LOL, so DrAmA. Only You can choose to not participate.
Bob- *shrug, do what you will... and Harm NONE.
Pirate- I am speechless, absolutely speechless.   :-?  :o  :x  WTFpwnd
Cassandra and Carmel- Hiya, Girl! <3

That is all. Carry on.  :P

Why do you people pull out the "get help" line all the time? It is hard to see it as anything but an intentional insult. I came here to post about the gang stalking to let other people know what was happening, and to let survivors know what it is in case it happens to anyone else. I am at least the third Straight survivor to be gang stalked. Your "get help" and "rolleyes" are really rude. What do you know about a "workable theory" for someone getting gang stalked? If you had bothered to research the matter, you might be wondering if any of the survivor suicides were caused by gang stalking. Whatever with you.

Whatever Anne's problem with me is, I don't know. I don't hate her, I was talking about Fuck Off America and she thought I was someone else personally taking jabs at her. I understand. I also understand that she is the kind to jab back with extremely personal  and immature insults like "selfish, spoiled, overprivileged brat", and the kind to not give a shit why I was on the road and why I wrote those posts in the first place. She has a house and a boat and a family, I have no one and I am pretty much homeless. Where she gets off hating on me, I don't care. Whatever with her, too.

The ONLY reason the stupid barbie doll/lawnmower posts came up again is that Anne posted that Bob told her I said she tried to drown herself over them, a ridiculous lie, so I outlined his series of lies to me over those posts, and then Bob showed up with ANOTHER lie and tried to pin the posts on me. His posts have been sickeningly mean (not to mention full of falsehoods and fabrications) and I don't read them anymore. End of that.

As for Todd, if he doesn't stop drinking and raging on people (I am not the first person he has physically attacked in a drunken rage with murderous threats), he will end up in prison. I think I know who you are, and I think I understand, or at least I used to understand, when you say "I see the God in you" to Todd. But godamn if I am going to take his insults on my character anymore. Fuck off with that, Todd. You taught me many lessons, and utter impatience with abuse is one of them. You strike me, I WILL strike back, and it will not be in person because I will never be near you again, you really did scare me that bad.

I am so disappointed that people have been insulting me and laughing at me on this forum for what I have laid out about gang stalking. It is too real for me to deny anymore, and what you could at least understand, if you bothered to do any research before you post ignorantly, is that gang stalking is akin to psychological torture, and has had a devastating impact on my life and my health. I have seen the face of so much cruelty it is unreal. At the very least, you could have sympathy. You profess great sadness as well as rage for the injustice done to all of us when you hear about Straight suicides, I am only as human as the rest of those imperfect people who killed themselves over the misery of their minds and lives. It's one thing for any of us to show bad character, that is human, it's another to be truly and by textbook and international definitions TORTURED.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2007, 08:58:04 AM »
Whatever Anne's problem with me is, I don't know. I don't hate her, I was talking about Fuck Off America and she thought I was someone else personally taking jabs at her. I understand. I also understand that she is the kind to jab back with extremely personal and immature insults like "selfish, spoiled, overprivileged brat", and the kind to not give a shit why I was on the road and why I wrote those posts in the first place. She has a house and a boat and a family, I have no one and I am pretty much homeless. Where she gets off hating on me, I don't care. Whatever with her, too.

She thinks that you (and someone else) had something to do with the spamming up of this forum; maybe that's it.