Author Topic: Help me, ----------, you're my only hope.  (Read 16366 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Help me, ----------, you're my only hope.
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2007, 09:13:06 AM »
Whole lotta spammin' goin' on... uh-huh-huh...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2007, 09:54:00 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Whatever Anne's problem with me is, I don't know. I don't hate her, I was talking about Fuck Off America and she thought I was someone else personally taking jabs at her. I understand. I also understand that she is the kind to jab back with extremely personal and immature insults like "selfish, spoiled, overprivileged brat", and the kind to not give a shit why I was on the road and why I wrote those posts in the first place. She has a house and a boat and a family, I have no one and I am pretty much homeless. Where she gets off hating on me, I don't care. Whatever with her, too.
She thinks that you (and someone else) had something to do with the spamming up of this forum; maybe that's it.

Beth, yes I thought it was someone else at first but that really had nothing to do with my original post in that thread about America the Grotesque.  I would have asked the question I did to anyone posting that.  I don't hate you and I believe it was an anon that called you spoiled, although I may have agreed.  Shit, I don't dare post anything good that's going on in my life.  No one wants to hear it and it seems like anyone who has been able to find a way to move on is suddenly suspect in your mind.

I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2007, 10:52:29 AM »
I really don't know how I'm supposed to defend myself against someone like Beth.  She exaggerates in order to frame herself as a victim.  I did kick her out of my house when I was good and drunk and I did grab her by the arm as she was walkin through my kitchen and yelled at her to get the fuck outta my house.  

She showed up at my house unexpected and unannounced at about midnite on a thursday with her 4 dogs and a cat.  I took her in because I do care about her as a human being and a fellow survivor.  The week before she showed up at my house she sent me an e-mail stating that she no longer wanted to be my wife, my girlfriend or even my friend.  Previous to that she had been calling ceaselessly for weeks and leaving malicious and threatening messages on my machine which about 4 other people can verify.  One time I left my 10 year old daughter alone at home while I went to the store which is only about 2 blocks up the street.  During the 10 minutes or so that I was gone she called and left another crazy, threatening and demeaning message.  My daughter was standing right there listening to her.  When I got home my daughter was very unnerved and shaken by Beths words.  Despite all this, I took her in when she showed up.  I had the same feeling that Jerk had around her.  I couldn't trust her.  I felt very uncomfortable with her in my house.  She doesn't have basic respect for other people.  She was rude and selfish most of the time she was here and completely disrespected my very good friend, Bart, when I had to go see him and couldn't leave her alone in my house.  She asked to use his phone and then went on to swear up a real storm over his phone which made Bart real uncomfortable.  I had to apologize for her.  

I had to cancel plans with my daughter in order to host Beth.  Her behavior is so bizarre and inappropriate I didn't want to expose my daughter to her.  

She basically tried to come in here and take over my life.  She drove me to that drunken rage.

I am not an abusive prick.  I tried to help her despite all the abuse she has dished out on me.  By the time I threw her outta here, after 5 days, I was simply defending myself against an invader.  

All the favors she claims she was doin' for me like re-arrangin my house and doin my dishes were just her attempts to mark her territory.

I know she is either ill or desperate for attention.  Thats why I never held nothin against her personally, but I can only take so much.

By the way I never sided with Bob about any of this.

Now I'm not gonna get into re-hashin this shit over and over...I tried to help Beth but that is a fools work.  I may be a fool, but I aint an abusive prick.  

Beth, I wish you the best.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 11:07:20 AM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2007, 11:00:09 AM »
Quote from: ""starry-eyed pirate""
She basically tried to come in here and take over my life. She drove me to that drunken rage.

Women can be damned good at that!  :rofl:

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2007, 12:44:43 PM »
As for Todd, if he doesn't stop drinking and raging on people (I am not the first person he has physically attacked in a drunken rage with murderous threats), he will end up in prison. I think I know who you are, and I think I understand, or at least I used to understand, when you say "I see the God in you" to Todd. But godamn if I am going to take his insults on my character anymore. Fuck off with that, Todd. You taught me many lessons, and utter impatience with abuse is one of them. You strike me, I WILL strike back, and it will not be in person because I will never be near you again, you really did scare me that bad.

It sounds like he was defending his home and protecting his child to me. At least he actually let you inside, which was a huge error in judgment on his part, especially if you showed up unannounced and at midnight. Not to mention you already have a history of making threatening phone calls to him. I wouldn?t have even answered the door, but instead I would have called the police.

Beth, get rid of your animals and check yourself into a mental hospital before you hurt yourself or someone else. I mean this with all sincerity, and not as an insult as you had accused other people of using it in an earlier post. I truly believe that's how every person in this thread had intended it also.

Also, please stop calling me.
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2007, 01:12:16 PM »
I won't use your name! LOL, again..........

So, to the OP-
 I LOL at the fact of you posting long explainitory posts about this and other stuff. And Yet it was YOU who use to bash me for posting about honest things I was going through and Asking for help or understanding. It was You who went on and on about " This isn't where to find help, if I needed it" and "These people don't care"  It was YOU who bantered me about sooooo many things. Welp, you know  what? What ever I posted here HELPED me, and that is all that matters. All my dreams of camping and living FREE, You made fun of! But I LOL, because WHO is it that IS living FREE now? Me, is who. Obvioulsy not you. I say get help not because it is the thing people say here... I say get help because everyone can benefit from some kind of supportive person or group.  See, you have used up the people's energy here, not many have anything more to give to you..... Which I do not fault them for. We all have our limits and it is obvious most have reached theres, including YOU. My limit was reached long ago with you and I never even let you get into my RL. I can not imagine what it's like to have to be on the phone with you, which apparently you have tried to do to every single person here (exchange phone numbers) After you say.... Don't trust anyone here, excpet yourself...so some people have fallen victim to your trap and exchanged numbers. It is YOU who collects peoples information here, You. It is You, you fear. You know what is possible, because of all the things you think about and then eventually you think someone MUST be doing these things (stalking) and well low and behold, YOU must be the target.... I'm w/ carmel on this, This is your ego.

See, does it really matter if someone is stalking you? Nope. Change what you can and forget the rest. Ok, be a little suspicious of everything, that's cool. so am I. BUT when it starts to destroy your life, find a new way to protect yourself. Your brain is Your and everyones worst ememy. Straight taught us that. After all the nasty crap you have posted to people, Your own guilt is destroying you. Your own insecurity and general unhappiness is killing you. That is sad, and the people here who do believe you are part of a larger group..... are telling you to get some help... I agree w/ them. And if not, try out RTPs thing.. I think it's a viable idea and may even use it in my owm life when I need to.

Don't forget, My beliefs are a little strange.. I do beleive we manifest what we think. I do believe you are manifesting what you believe. It's so obvious. All the Attetion you have brought to your self, all the people you freely give your # to.. all the people you have opened yourself to.. Why wouldn't you feel afraid? I would, hell I didnt exchange all that personal info.. and there were times when I felt weird. BUT NEVER have I thought so highly of myself that I KNEW I was the Target of a Straightlingstalker. That to me is very self centered... Who are you to think you consume so much of somenes time and energy? I highly doubt you are in fact the VICTIM of a stalker, but if you are...go to the police.... I am Sure they will find you Some HELP.. one way or another.

Remember? Fornits is not the place to find comapssion? You told me that yourself! So stop.... stop looking for attention from people you proclaim to not even respect. What does that say about yourself? You are asking people you have spent years bashing for help, ROFL... I LOL so much at that. You have used it all up... Until you give energy back into this circle, you will get none from it. Get it?

Now, close the window and Free yourself from this forum for awhile. It does wonders, I swear. Go in peace, EP. All I have ever wanted for anyone on this entire planet is some peace.

Oh yea, on the Pirate thing... I do not fault you for that. yes I can see how you could drive someone to drink.. But NEVER is it ok to threaten another, for any reason (excpet to physically defend yourself) And Thank you for..., well just Thank you. His moon sign(not specified due to personal reference), what can I say.. except I am not suprised, a little stunned, but not suprised. I divorced one not so long ago after 11 yrs. Just Thank You EP. alot.

Find some peace chica, it's out there. Go lose the world, find yourself... you can't be all that bad  :o  I wasn't so bad, when I found myself again... :P

See this is what I mean by... Know when to hold em, know when to walk away, know when to run...

Stop running and try just slowly walking away... people tend to treat you like a walker then, not a runner :D

Sorry so long, I have tons to say to her though.... I think I bided my time and deserve a long post especially to Her....And fuck grammer and stuff.. I am in a hurry :P
~WD

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2007, 01:19:20 PM »
Let me tell you some weird things have been going on in my world as well!

For instance, I've been getting junk mail with coupons from local businesses... :exclaim:

Gives me the fucking creeps.... :scared:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2007, 01:23:17 PM »
Shit, fuck.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2007, 01:29:18 PM »
Wait, i wasn't totally fair to Pirate, maybe.

I mean, I would expect that from someone of his sign.. it would be the natural reaction. Which in many cases is taken to the extreme. Which obvioulsy even in a drunken state he did not do. I mean, EP should have expected it from a man after all she had done at his house and previous to her spontanious arrivial. That does not make it ok, yes there was a better way of handleing it. But then EQ would be here posting about how He called the police..... and then that would be the very worst thing in her eyes.. So Pirate was in a loose/loose situation. I understand this and do not think it was wrong to kick her out. But when it came to having to touch or threaten her to get out.. The police or some outside party could have been called for assistance. Heh, Bygones..........

And Geesh... EP, don't you know when you have worn out your welcome? To the point of potential explosive words or actions? That is proof you are self centered and spoiled. heh. WTH do you think you are? To just show up in peoples real lives and expect to be accomidated w/o notice, I would have never let you in.

w/e, you all know I care deeply about you.. Even you EP, you know it too.

I am sorry Pirate, I didn't mean it to sound so bad, LOL.. But you know I have had my issues w/ your moon sign :P   But,  ::heart::  you despite it

~Free Love and Naked PeAcE~!  :P

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2007, 01:29:46 PM »
Quote from: ""Sh0rtbus""
Shit, fuck.

Excellent point, Shortbus

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2007, 01:32:00 PM »
But then EQ would be here posting about how He

EQ..?  Huh?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2007, 01:33:42 PM »
I am sorry Pirate, I didn't mean it to sound so bad, LOL.. But you know I have had my issues w/ your moon sign :P   But,  ::heart::  you despite it

Hi, I'm a Vagittarius. :wave:

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2007, 01:41:54 PM »
It was an accident.. EQ/EP.. LOL..  And Vagittarius.. sounds like you may need a Dr....? Is that a disease.. lol. Some people are like Slinkys.. They are not good for anything.... except it makes you smile when you push them down the stairs ..... 8-)

Ok, I remember my PW, amazing!

I have to ask, is EP the only person from fornits who shows up at peoples homes? Makes threats?  Calls people obsessively or manipulates information from others? like phone numbers, dates and last names.. and stuff?

Cause she is the only person who actively tried to solicite info from me, and I know from others... Is it possible.. She is the stalker here (not realizing it of course)?  I have said that before, ironic she is saying she is being stalked..and it is always her who PMs new ppl and starts building her web...

Hi, Anne and Flygirl.. We have not offically met=) I don't visit often and rarely sign in when I do, cause i never remember my PW, lol. Sorry I rambled before, but I have so much to say to and about my experience w/ EP ( I don't use real names.. EP was her old username initials)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2007, 02:18:24 PM »
Thought you wanted. Thought you wanted.
I thought you wanted to save me.
Now you got it. What you wanted.
Now you're driving me crazy.

You don't know me. Never met me.
But I know that you'll like me.
Now I comin'. Now I'm comin'.
I hope that you like me.

Gonna come undone (got your address)
Got to keep me from (where you live)
Like a lost street bum (got your number)
They call me ... they call me ...
STALKER

Thought you wanted. What you wanted.
I thought you wanted to save me.
What you wanted. Now you got it.
Now you drive me insane yeah.

You don't know me. Never met me.
But I know that you'll like me.
Now I'm coming to your party.
But you didn't invite me.

Gonna come undone (got your address)
off the T.V. from (where you live)
like a lost street bum (got your number)
They call me... they call me...
STALKER

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2007, 03:29:54 PM »
That is threatening, very threatening. I feel afraid, yes, very very afraid......

Sounds like Betty Sembler can maybe relate to her  :wink:

Maybe it is a new disease that straight created, what shall we call it? Betty Sembler syndrome? We could make a whole new program to research it! Anyone with me???

Let's get soft grey chairs this time 'round, ok  Or couches! So we can feel close and comfy! :rofl: A huge room w/ no windows and doors (so no stalkers can see in) and everyones back will be to the wall. So we can never be suprised from behind. It will be someones job to thourghly investigate any horns honking outside, or hang up phone calls, and even check under all the beds and in the closets! Wait!, Maybe we could all have our own windowless, steel enforced walled rooms. (Like bank vaults, so we were safe) and use intercoms to talk instead of being in the same room. We must think of everything to ensure the personal safety of everyone! Just incase one of us is The Stalker.