Author Topic: What's your connection with Randall Hinton?  (Read 4338 times)

Offline 001010

• View Profile
What's your connection with Randall Hinton?
« on: January 12, 2007, 11:38:28 AM »

Have you ever met him face to face?

If you have, what was your encounter like?

Just curious?

I'll go first -

He tried to open a WWASPS school in my neck of the woods. I'm an ex-program victim, and I was not about to stand around and do nothing while this freak and his brother tried to come into a beautiful historic neighborhood and open up Behavior Modification Shop, with 300-500 kids in this old broken down military academy. They weren?t even planning on renovating but a small portion of it and letting the rest deteriorate.  It would have been a disaster. We're talking, you can see your neighbors all around you. He probably would have been busted just as fast, but on top of everything, Robert Litchfied would then own that huge historic property, right smack in the middle of small town USA. Instead, the city should make it a park. Doze the fucker to the ground and make it a historic park for all to enjoy. As it is, it's just sitting there.

Anyway, enough about that building. Back to our friend Randy here?

He and his baby bro had to go before the city counsel to propose this new "private school" of his, in which he would include flight training! There were no blueprints of an actual plan, and nothing in writing to read and pass around for discussion, nahhh, just two stupid fuckers offering up Bobby Litchfield's dough under a finance company's name; Golden Pond LDT, and not WWASPS because, as Randall put it,

"We're trying to separate ourselves from that affiliation."

Hmmm, why could that be? *coughhogtiedcoughsolitarytorturecough*

I?d say he was sufficiently humiliated out of town with a 100% vote unanimously, ?NO.?

Too bad more towns can?t be like Boonville?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 02:03:27 PM »
Hinton, 30, said he started working with troubled children shortly after high school and was ?too busy helping kids? to complete a college education. He told The Kansas City Star he attended Dixie State College in St. George, Utah, and studied psychology.

An official at the Dixie State registrar's office said Hinton completed 10 hours of credit in 1996, majored in computer information systems and withdrew from his only psychology class.

Hinton said he took additional classes at the college in 1998 and was surprised that the registrar's office had no record of that.

That is so pathetic.

http://caica.org/NEWS%20KEMPER%20Police%204-9-05.htm

Offline egypt has pyramids

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 09:17:19 PM »
I ordered a pizza from him but all I got was a box with some uncooked dough and a tomato cut in half? What's up with that shit!?
f everybody looked the same we\'d get tired of looking at each other

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 09:43:11 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
yeah.. but is it surprising?

Not even a little.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 11:49:22 PM »
Quote from: ""G420""
I ordered a pizza from him but all I got was a box with some uncooked dough and a tomato cut in half? What's up with that shit!?

Tsk, tsk, Randal. Now we've had that talk about sending product out half baked at least a dozen times. When will you ever learn?

:rofl:
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff KNOWS
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 09:49:56 AM »
Sue Scheff knows a LOT about Randall Hinton because they were BUSINESS BUDDIES for over a year from 2000 to 2001.

So tell us Mz. Scheff all you know about your former BESTEST FRIEND in the P.U.R.E. referral for $$$$ business.

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 10:09:36 AM »
Not even a little little little bit?

I was always continiously surprised every week when I sat in treatment team and wondered how my Anthropology degree, my cocounselors Art History degree, my family service workers Sociology degree entailed us the credentials to provide insight and expertise to make quality treatment decisions for my group.

You have met him, right?

He doesn't even come off as a slightly dim bulb.

What facility did you work for?

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Re: Sue Scheff KNOWS
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 10:36:49 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Sue Scheff knows a LOT about Randall Hinton because they were BUSINESS BUDDIES for over a year from 2000 to 2001.

So tell us Mz. Scheff all you know about your former BESTEST FRIEND in the P.U.R.E. referral for $$$$ business.

I know!  

I did some reading last night on the P.U.R.E. section of this forum and was mesmerized by the ?historical documents? a.k.a. personal letters of Sue?s. I?ll have to continue today. There is so much corrupt ?business? that goes on, besides the child abuse and neglect, it?s just mind-boggling!

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 10:39:23 AM »
No never met him and I never worked for WWASP either. None of these dudes come across as dim bulbs for that matter. Perhaps that is what I find the most troubling is that for the most part the men and women in this industry are fairly intelligent people.

Of course intelligence and common sense apparently don't always go hand in hand.

Apparently not.  :o

But then again, intelligence and educated are two entirely different concepts to me.

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 10:55:56 AM »
This line makes me wonder:
Hinton, 30, said he started working with troubled children shortly after high school and was ?too busy helping kids? to complete a college education.

Was Randall in Brightway before he became a staff member there?

Brightway was a WWASP/Teen Help facility that closed after authorities discovered many of the patient care plans were identical and the staff had failed to report a case of abuse.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff's Connection with Randall Hinton
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 10:21:01 PM »
Testimony against Sue Scheff in Salt Lake in August 2004:

Here is the rest of what Kevin Richey says about Sue Scheff's conning:

-----Original Message------
To: Ken Kay
Date: August 17, 2001
Subject: Sue Scheff

The last contact I had with Sue was 8 18 (sic 16) she emailed a lead to me. In our last conversation probably last week July she said she thought our programs were good but that our Seminars were terrible. She said she would continue to send referrals to me for Majestic Ranch as she didn't have any other resources for younger kids 7-12. She said she had placed 8 kids that week in Red Cliff or Red Rock not sure which. She asked me to manipulate the referral system and give 2 referrals to her so she wouldn't have to pay Diane Luchetto for 2 referrals that she somehow received from her. She said she had given Diane about 12 referrals. I told her that I couldn't change that information in our computer system and that I didn't feel right about doing it if I could.

Kevin Richey
Teen Help
Admission's Coordinator

From the Utah trial transcripts beginning at page 219:

KEVIN RICHEY TESTIFIES. Kevin is a WWASP/Teen Help referral guru.

Q. How did you first become familiar with Ms. Scheff?

A. She was a referring parent to the programs and work with an associate Randall Hinton. And Randall left to go work at one of the (WWASP) programs, and at that point I started to try to help Sue Scheff.

Q. Tried to help Sue Scheff do what?

A. Well, she would have a lot of referring parents that were coming into program. And I tried to do my best to help her to get paid on the referrals. Basically would be the help that I was offering her.

Q. Do you recall an arrangement between Ms. Scheff and Diane Lucchetti?

A. Yes.

Q. What was that arrangement?

A. I believe .. . . .the way it was set up what that Sue and Diane were working together and at some point I believe they were sharing referrals......

Q. Did Ms. Scheff ask for your assistance in getting paid for those referrals?

A. I believe she did, uh-huh.............

KEVIN RICHEY EXPLAINS THAT HE LEFT IN DECEMBER 2001 AND THAT SUE SCHEFF WAS A REFERRING PARENT FOR OVER A YEAR TO WWASP.

NOW LISTEN TO THIS DRUM ROLL......................

Q. Prior to the time that you left Teen Help, do you recall Ms. Scheff explaining to you about her daughter's treatment at Carolina Springs?

A. I don't remember that.

Q. Prior to that time (before Kevin Richey left WWASP's Teen Help), do you recall Ms. Scheff complaining of any complaints of World Wide schools?

A. I don't recall any.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? IT MEANS MIZZIE SUE SCHEFF THOUGHT WWASP WAS WONDERFUL AND SHE SAID SO. GREAT PLACE THAT WWASP ACCORDING TO SUE SCHEFF UNTIL SHE COULD NO LONGER CON PAYMENTS FROM WWASP FOR KIDS SHE HAD OTHER REFERRING ON HER PYRAMID SCHEME.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 10:49:31 PM »
Now, is this the same Kevin who hosts  http://www.antiwwasp.com?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 11:07:18 PM »
This is neither a scam nor a guaranteed solution. We will do our best to point you in the right direction for your teen without paying costly educational consultant fees. You should worry about saving your money for your child's treatment plan, not for finding a school. Our programs are hand selected and must provide accreditation and licensing information before being displayed on our website. I can work with you in pointing out what we believe to be some of the most qualified, safe and recognized schools available today. Send your request for more information now, and get help for your teen today.

If you've contacted other referral services you may have encountered a barrage of comments about your child being in danger, and how quickly you should act to get them enrolled. Many of the operators of these types of referral services will push parents into choosing a school. We'll never do this to you! We understand it is your right and truly your obligation to make this decision based on your own principles and values. Don't allow someone else to con you into making any decision you don't want to!

This service was founded by a former boarding school student. I personally attended a boarding school for 12 months, have attended two seperate drug treatment facilities, as well as a 48-day therapeutic wilderness boot-camp facility. I know of no one more knowledgeable than myself about what your teen is going through. I can provide your family valuable insight on the in's and out's of the teen treatment industry and may be of more assistance to you than someone with a degree, I have been through this experience.

From  http://http://www.teenshelp.us

Teenshelp and the anti-wwasps websites are both run by Kevin August, a WWASPS program survivor (SCL).

Not the same "Kevin", Ginger.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2007, 12:48:41 AM »
Yeah, thats definitely not me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2007, 11:42:55 AM »
Kevin August sure sounds a whole lot like Sue Scheff at PURE,
the main difference being he was in the programs, and Scheff enrolled her daughter in a program..

Kevin seems to shares several of Scheff's beliefs that have been posted on PURE"
"Advising parents to trust them, and not pay professional educational consultants--Scheff and Kevin both advertise, "NO COST TO PARENTS,"
Both claim to provide "hand-selected, safe, qualified schools."
Both claim they know exactly what the parents and troubled teens are going though based on their own experience."

Neither Sheff nor Kevin have a college degree, or training to qualify them in making any type of decisions about the treatment of children.

It is  distrubing that Scheff referred children to WWASP programs after she claims her daughter was abused in a WWASP program.

But it is more distrurbing that a survior of a program would even consider referring ANY child to ANY program.

Most realize from court transcripts that Scheff was paid by the programs she refers to.
How will Kevin August be paid for these referrals?