Author Topic: What night is...RTP  (Read 11617 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
What night is...RTP
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2006, 08:49:25 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
So send your letter if you think it will make you feel better, hell drive to where ever this office is and go in and actually speak to someone if it will make a difference to you...but how many more years are you going to allow straight and the people behind it to consume you?? Haven't you given them enough of your energy already?

This is my life's work, my friend, I am an anarchist.  I seek out authority and destroy it, as authority seeks me.  This is what brought them to me in the first place.  They know who I am.  They recognize my nature and I theirs.  We know each other from a long way back.  I have no energy to give, but cannot deny my nature.  I am like a tree growin' toward the Sun.  I'm like a starrrr, man...burnin.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 09:06:20 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
    • http://goat.cx
What night is...RTP
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2006, 09:04:30 PM »
Quote from: ""starry-eyed pirate""
So send your letter if you think it will make you feel better, hell drive to where ever this office is and go in and actually speak to someone if it will make a difference to you...but how many more years are you going to allow straight and the people behind it to consume you?? Haven't you given them enough of your energy already?

This is my life's work, my friend, I am an anarchist.  I seek out authority and destroy it, as authority seeks me.  This is what brought them to me in the first place.  They know who I am.  They recognize my nature and I theirs.  We know each other from a long way back.  I have no energy to give, but cannot deny my nature.  I am like a tree growin' toward the Sun.

Precisely! No respect for authority was what landed you in a drug rehabilitation center in the first place! I'm sorry to hear that you have no energy to give, as you may need it when you wind up on front row at SIBS.

Love ya,
Fr. Cassian Newton
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I am a priest of GOD!

• View Profile
What night is...RTP
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2006, 09:09:44 PM »
Quote from: ""Fr. Cassian""

This is my life's work, my friend, I am an anarchist.  I seek out authority and destroy it, as authority seeks me.  This is what brought them to me in the first place.  They know who I am.  They recognize my nature and I theirs.  We know each other from a long way back.  I have no energy to give, but cannot deny my nature.  I am like a tree growin' toward the Sun.
Precisely! No respect for authority was what landed you in a drug rehabilitation center in the first place! I'm sorry to hear that you have no energy to give, as you may need it when you wind up on front row at SIBS.

Love ya,
Fr. Cassian Newton

Who TF are you ???
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
What night is...RTP
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2006, 09:13:30 PM »
I am the one, the only, Father Cassian Newton at your service, sir.
I am a priest of GOD!

• View Profile
What night is...RTP
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2006, 09:15:08 PM »

At my service..??  

Somehow I doubt that...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What night is...RTP
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2006, 09:15:42 PM »
I agree DF, I wouldn't use the word karma either.. there or in here, LOL.  I agree with the: seeing how the past effects the present. When I started to live from that perspective, suddenly I wasn't consumed anymore. I was now ~enlightened and free.
 I was pleased with the progress of seeing it (the consumption), not fearing it, and being able to step back a bit to see what i could change in my life today to further my ~healing/living process.

All these months.. when I'd say "I don't know what changed.." and I couldn't really explain it.  You just expressed it all so well, what had happened to change my focus from sad/mad to Freedom. Once I could see how the past was effecting my present (ie: the ominus darkness of straight and after), I could be proactive in making some changes in the way I think and process those thoughts and emotions. I could be present in my daily life. It is living from this perspective, that makes me Free.

Pirate, I agree. If you need to go there and be in the presence of the people who possibly have your Info. Do it, but don't do it in a way that could take more from you than it gives. Do it in a way that will be a possitive result for you, no matter the actual outcome. I agree, it could be a grand event for you and many of us. Heck, what would they do if a bunch of us showed up at their door? How could they turn away all of us, politely. LOL
I support your choice, whatever you decide. I'd even go along, if my life was diffirent =(

<3

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
What night is...RTP
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2006, 09:22:20 PM »

At my service..??  

Somehow I doubt that...

S.I.B.S. IS in fact at YOUR service, Pirate. We intend to help you take on one of the most important battles that you will ever fight -- the battle against your druggie will. Sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees. We know because we've been there. You can't con a con. Only a former druggie can help another druggie work his program and deal with the life-threatening reality of a drug problem.
I am a priest of GOD!

• View Profile
What night is...RTP
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2006, 09:26:44 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: ...a few minutes please, while I drink...'n'such...

• View Profile
What night is...RTP
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2006, 09:33:58 PM »
Whatever SIBS is I doubt you're allowed to drink and smoke and fuck and fight there, which my nature requires of me.  In which case I aint intrested.  You're 1 of them shit talkin' muthers aint cha ?!?!?

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
What night is...RTP
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2006, 09:37:57 PM »
If you want a good example of some good "shit-talking," I suggest you look at the "Relationship Issues" thread.

There's PLENTY of it there.  :rofl:
I am a priest of GOD!

• View Profile
What night is...RTP
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2006, 09:45:47 PM »
You aint nothin.

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
What night is...RTP
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2006, 09:46:52 PM »
I am a priest of GOD!  :flame:
I am a priest of GOD!

• View Profile
What night is...RTP
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2006, 09:48:36 PM »
...'fact you might be one of the fuckers I'm lookin for... might be one 'a' th' son's 'a' bitches that I got to reckon with yet...who are ya again ???

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
What night is...RTP
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2006, 09:51:36 PM »
Are you looking for Father Cassian Newton?

If you are, that's me. I'm willing to answer any questions you may have before your intake.
I am a priest of GOD!

• View Profile
What night is...RTP
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2006, 09:58:41 PM »
Are you associated with $tr8 inc. in any way or any of it's off-shoots??  

You won't take me inta nothin.  I am more than you can oppress.