Poll

Did you go to Carlbrook? When did you Graduate?

May 2003 Alpha
0 (0%)
August 2003 Beta
1 (14.3%)
December 2003 Gamma/Delta
0 (0%)
May 2004 Epsilon/Zeta
1 (14.3%)
August 2004 Eta
0 (0%)
December 2004 Theta/Iota
0 (0%)
May 2005 Kappa/Lambda
0 (0%)
After May 05
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closes: November 07, 2043, 08:18:16 AM

Author Topic: POSITIVE Carlbrook Experiences  (Read 11089 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
POSITIVE Carlbrook Experiences
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2006, 03:03:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
I can't go two steps on this forum without being sniped at by the Retarded and Monikerless.

Oddly enough, most of the R&M posters used to post under usernames, but instead have given them up to post thousands anonymously. Can't fathom why...

I can't fathom why it matters to you so much that someone posts anonymously.  Isn't that one of the golden rules of this place?  That you CAN post anon without fear or subtle threats of someone linking your posts up?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2006, 03:08:39 PM »
What's the difference if you post anonymous, or if you make up a fictional character, refusing to post a single word about the REAL person making the posts. Milk, you are more anonymous than anyone here because you are writing as fictional characters. This character Milk is just as self righteous, sadistic and controlling as any programmie I've ever met so I doubt that is the real you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2006, 03:13:23 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
This character Milk is just as self righteous, sadistic and controlling as any programmie I've ever met so I doubt that is the real you.

BINGO! ::cheers::

I think he's just mad because it looks like his Mod status was revoked.

The Troubled Teen Industry
Compliance is not character. Weakness is not strength. Regression is not growth. "Tough love" leads to tough hate. Time for some straight talk about the Troubled Parent Industry.

This is an uncensored, unmoderated forum where all viewpoints are both welcome and fair game for debate. It's a snap-shot of the Teen Help industry, and there's nothing inspiring or heart-warming about it. It's pretty damned ugly. Enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Nobody ::bwahaha::

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2006, 03:13:30 PM »
I call out nasty troll activity.  Too much heat on programs, a lot of attention on Fornits, and suddenly this "dialogue' about how Fornits has become like a program, blah, blah.  This is a set-up.  Nothing's changed here.  Where ya been?  I mean, yeah, you're making me feel really ashamed of my infantile postings.

Cut the smear tactic crap and LEAVE.  You aren't required to read this forum.  If it's so "sad" to you, find a better one...
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2006, 03:16:14 PM »
No.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2006, 03:18:31 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
This is a set-up.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2006, 03:20:04 PM »
You sound treatment resistant with a touch of ODD.  Go to PURE and get referred to a good program.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2006, 03:21:09 PM »
You sound treatment resistant with a touch of ODD.  Go to PURE and get referred to a good program.

Go fuck yourself! :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2006, 03:21:09 PM »
I call out nasty troll activity.  Too much heat on programs, a lot of attention on Fornits, and suddenly this "dialogue' about how Fornits has become like a program, blah, blah.  This is a set-up.  Nothing's changed here.  Where ya been?  I mean, yeah, you're making me feel really ashamed of my infantile postings.

Cut the smear tactic crap and LEAVE.  You aren't required to read this forum.  If it's so "sad" to you, find a better one...

Been reading this forum for three years. Locked up in a few different programs before that, so no I am not trolling. Am I really not required to read this forum? Thanks for enlightening me. There is no better forum for survivors of programs out there, so I will stay, thanks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2006, 03:24:01 PM »

I AM treatment resistant!!  I got that from being in one, they don't work on me.  And God yes, I am oppositional...that's for sure.  Especially when dealing with little punks who enjoy stirring things up and keeping them that way because they have no life outside of this place.

Yep.  You sure nailed me! ::bwahaha::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2006, 03:27:20 PM »
]If it's so "sad" to you, find a better one...

Why did you quote me with the wrong word? I didn't say sad, I said hate. I get it though - sad is a much more feminine word - and another self righteous moniker is here to belittle this measly guest who is not man enough to sign in.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2006, 03:29:39 PM »
]If it's so "sad" to you, find a better one...

Why did you quote me with the wrong word? I didn't say sad, I said hate. I get it though - sad is a much more feminine word - and another self righteous moniker is here to belittle this measly guest who is not man enough to sign in.

They're confusing you and I.  They can't "fathom" that more than one person is anon AND disagrees with them.

Very observant, the feminine 'sad'. :wink:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2006, 03:51:33 PM »
What's the difference if you post anonymous, or if you make up a fictional character, refusing to post a single word about the REAL person making the posts.

I'll make an arguement for this, although I support anon posts.
When you have a user name and use it, people develop a sense of who the person is, where they're coming from, their values, etc. There is less likelihood of misunderstandings.
As a moderator I've seen one anon regular light into another anon regular many times, because the responder took the posters comment wrong. If you read a anon message without the personality of the poster in mind, it's very easy to misconstrue the intent. If you post anon you will risk being misunderstood or mistaken for a program advocate from time to time, if your message could be taken in more than one way.  Happens all the time!!
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2006, 03:53:22 PM »
See my post title?

There is no moderator on most of Fornits. The only time posts get deleted is if they're spam, flooding, or duplicates. As the immoderator, my purpose is to stoke flamewar, start arguments, cause dissension, and generally spread hatred and hostility everywhere I go, except when I don't feel like it. Since this thread was hopeless from the start it's the perfect place for such things.

I don't know who you really are, and I don't rightly give half a fuck. "This is a free forum so I get to make all the anon posts I want and no one can expose me!" Of course you can, and of course no one is. (Unless you're a programmie on the HLA forum. Deb and Robert have been really crunching those guys.) That doesn't mean anyone's going to pay real attention to you. Do you honestly think I'm going to wake up one morning and say "Wow! Guest, Guest, and Guest all want me to stop being so mean on Fornits! I guess I'll stop posting mean things!"

I'm going to use what has become my catchphrase: Do you really think that's going to happen? You'd have about as much luck trying to cure a violent kid by putting him in TB.

I'd just like to point out that you are riding my nuts and it's really getting kind of annoying.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2006, 03:55:38 PM »
When you have a user name and use it, people develop a sense of who the person is, where they're coming from, their values, etc. There is less likelihood of misunderstandings.

You have a sense of who Luke is? How about Milk? I have a better sense of the dude who signs his posts with the smoking guy than fictional characters. I have a better sense of who an anon is who says one thing about themsleves than a fictional commentator.