Poll

Did you go to Carlbrook? When did you Graduate?

May 2003 Alpha
0 (0%)
August 2003 Beta
1 (14.3%)
December 2003 Gamma/Delta
0 (0%)
May 2004 Epsilon/Zeta
1 (14.3%)
August 2004 Eta
0 (0%)
December 2004 Theta/Iota
0 (0%)
May 2005 Kappa/Lambda
0 (0%)
After May 05
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closes: November 07, 2043, 08:18:16 AM

Author Topic: POSITIVE Carlbrook Experiences  (Read 11127 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
POSITIVE Carlbrook Experiences
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2006, 05:10:43 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Damn...if I had found this forum and your holier-than-thou bullshit and snarky, arrogant attitude, I'd have gone to strugglingteens, much to my kid's detriment.  Judge not, your opinion of yourself is not shared.

Are you kidding me?  have you seen much of Fornits?  It's not what they're saying that's irritating people, it's the undercurrent of threats exposure and delusions of power that's turning people off.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2006, 05:13:08 PM »
Don't talk about my kid.  Do you hear me?  What is your agenda?  You come in here shooting from the hip, spouting bile, and now you're getting extremely defensive AND offensive.  Leave my kid out of this.  Curb yourself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2006, 05:15:23 PM »
Don't talk about my kid.  Do you hear me?  What is your agenda?  You come in here shooting from the hip, spouting bile, and now you're getting extremely defensive AND offensive.  Leave my kid out of this.  Curb yourself.

You sound like a scientologist fresh out of TR practice.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2006, 05:20:06 PM »
Damn...if I had found this forum and your holier-than-thou bullshit and snarky, arrogant attitude, I'd have gone to strugglingteens, much to my kid's detriment.  Judge not, your opinion of yourself is not shared.

Are you kidding me?  have you seen much of Fornits?  It's not what they're saying that's irritating people, it's the undercurrent of threats exposure and delusions of power that's turning people off.

Or turning them on to it.  The backlash from HLA and Ivy Ridge must be causing big waves to bring out such a pure attack.  Who's irritated?  You?  What's alarming people about Fornits is the undercurrent of threats to programs, exposure of abusive facilities and certain EdCons' delusions of power.  What brought you here?  Did you find out journalists are asking us for info?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2006, 05:24:32 PM »

You sound like a scientologist fresh out of TR practice.

You sound like a programee disappointed by a lost opportunity to torture a kid.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2006, 05:26:00 PM »
Ain't going to be anybody here to answer those journalists if moderators are not respecting the anonymity that helped this forum thrive, and encouraged program survivors to post in the first place. It's embarassing to recount the shit that happens in programs, something that people who were never in programs dont seem to get.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2006, 05:27:23 PM »
Or turning them on to it.  The backlash from HLA and Ivy Ridge must be causing big waves to bring out such a pure attack.  Who's irritated?  You?  What's alarming people about Fornits is the undercurrent of threats to programs, exposure of abusive facilities and certain EdCons' delusions of power.  What brought you here?  Did you find out journalists are asking us for info?

Yes, I have noticed that the PURE idiots are a little nervous.  I knew the publicity from that farce of a legal 'victory' would bring unwanted attention.  That's a separate issue from what was being discussed here though.  They're annoyed at that.  I was annoyed with the children in charge around here lately

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2006, 05:30:14 PM »
Why would I care?  Seriously, these people know me anyway, a lot of them have my e-mail address.  If you've got a reason to fear, rest easy, Ginger's not giving out names.  You're a muckraker.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2006, 05:30:32 PM »
Yeah milks gone and a mysterios anon comes to take over his argument. too bad we cant check ips too.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2006, 05:32:03 PM »

Yes, I have noticed that the PURE idiots are a little nervous.  I knew the publicity from that farce of a legal 'victory' would bring unwanted attention.  That's a separate issue from what was being discussed here though.  They're annoyed at that.  I was annoyed with the children in charge around here lately

Lon?  Is that you, bro?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2006, 05:33:40 PM »
Why would I care?  Seriously, these people know me anyway, a lot of them have my e-mail address.  If you've got a reason to fear, rest easy, Ginger's not giving out names.  You're a muckraker.

Yes, we[/b] know that but as someone else said, new people coming here might not.  Those veiled threats might work on them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2006, 05:34:04 PM »
Yeah milks gone and a mysterios anon comes to take over his argument. too bad we cant check ips too.  :rofl:

Paranoid freak.  Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not MGDP.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2006, 05:37:14 PM »
Ain't going to be anybody here to answer those journalists if moderators are not respecting the anonymity that helped this forum thrive, and encouraged program survivors to post in the first place. It's embarassing to recount the shit that happens in programs, something that people who were never in programs dont seem to get.

I totally support anonymity for survivors!! And... having a user name, even if it's a number, doesn't make anyone any less anonymous. It doesn't expose their idenitity. And, if need be they can pick a different user name in the future if they choose.
It would eliminate many unnecessary arguments, imo.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 05:37:47 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2006, 05:37:28 PM »

Lon?  Is that you, bro?

Oh please.  No, it's not Lon.    Ok, for the record.  Lon/ST are idiots, PURE are idiots, WWASPS are idiots, Drug Free America Foundation or idiots....have I left anyone out?  I'm an individual, not affiliated or associated with anyone.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2006, 05:38:37 PM »
And yes, I do know who the anon posting is by IP. That doesn't mean I know who it really is, any more than you know who I really am by my username.

We know that, you let us know a few pages back when you told us they were regular posters. Only way to know that is if you are checking IP's, and the only reason you would let us all know is to try and quell anonymous criticism of your moderation and postings. I could give a crap if you know all my usernames, but new posters might. Do they know you are kidding around with your violent fantasies (if you even are)? If I found this forum the way it is now, I would have never posted here years ago. It changes the dynamic of this forum and deserves a discussion, periods and all...........

Thank you! :tup:  This is exactly it!!  I could give a shit if you know who I am or PMS  :rofl: (my poor husband) or anything else.  The two things that Ginger has never waivered on about this place are that nothing is censored and you can be completely anonymous.  These vague pseudo-threats are just stupid and self-serving.  Get over yourselves and quit fucking things up. ::both::

Exactly my point as well, it's very simple despite these other anon's attempt to change the subject with their nonsense.