Poll

Did you go to Carlbrook? When did you Graduate?

May 2003 Alpha
0 (0%)
August 2003 Beta
1 (14.3%)
December 2003 Gamma/Delta
0 (0%)
May 2004 Epsilon/Zeta
1 (14.3%)
August 2004 Eta
0 (0%)
December 2004 Theta/Iota
0 (0%)
May 2005 Kappa/Lambda
0 (0%)
After May 05
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closes: November 07, 2043, 08:18:16 AM

Author Topic: POSITIVE Carlbrook Experiences  (Read 11092 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
POSITIVE Carlbrook Experiences
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2006, 02:53:15 AM »
I'll shit on him here, there, and anywhere I'm moved to.  I apologize for my comments, Guest.  I had forgotten what a sensitive and thin-skinned lot of asses are exposed here.  Go ahead and vent your spleen, old-timer.  Hurl abuse with impunity, you get to be the Willie Nelson of Fornits.  You've "been around here a long damn time", then there's that mewling about "This place is NOT what it used to be. It's sad really", yet you still boast "I'll say and do what I like,"   It can't have changed too much if you feel so privileged.  Christ on crack, it's an open and fairly tolerant forum, except for the likes of you.  Sad, really.   Dump your Carlbrook spiel, jizz, or don't.  No one's going to piss on your parade, you looch.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline CBButterflyDA

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2006, 10:21:57 AM »
ok so I'm done with all of you.. this is ridiculous..... its unbelievable that you can't even keep your own negative shit away from people who want to do something positive. Wow, I feel bad for you. In less than 24 hours this turned from me trying to do something SIMPLY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH OLD CLASSMATES to all of you bitching about the most random things to each other. Go get a life.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2006, 11:42:27 AM »
Quote from: ""CBButterflyDA""
ok so I'm done with all of you.. this is ridiculous..... its unbelievable that you can't even keep your own negative shit away from people who want to do something positive. Wow, I feel bad for you. In less than 24 hours this turned from me trying to do something SIMPLY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH OLD CLASSMATES to all of you bitching about the most random things to each other. Go get a life.

No CB, wait a moment.  Most of us will admit this is an angry bunch, outraged at what happened to them or people they love.  MGDP has no direct personal connection to any abusive program, but MG is repulsed by what goes on in these places.  Look into the source of MGDP's name.  MG's our Gaboon viper, spitting some vile poison but it comes from absolute abhorrence for these programs. MG gets a reaction, he can't be ignored and he's always got a point.  Twisted and violent sometimes, but so are the programs.

CB, let me remind you of the Troubled Teen Industry board's description:

This is an uncensored, unmoderated forum where all viewpoints are both welcome and fair game for debate. It's a snap-shot of the Teen Help industry, and there's nothing inspiring or heart-warming about it. It's pretty damned ugly. Enter at your own risk.

This is probably not the place to look for warm and fuzzy memories of ANY facility.  I don't mean to sound insulting, but Strugglingteens.com might be a more realistic place to seek out former classmates.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2006, 11:44:10 AM »
Quote from: ""CBButterflyDA""

Before you dash off.... Is your dad Ted, and did he have a broken leg?

This is a "survivor" site. Did you not notice?  Anyway, you might check MySpace for Classmates.
Why are you searching the internet for old CB "classmates", refered to as "inmates" around here? Any reason you can think of that Carlbrook wouldn't give you their contact info and/or put up a site for kids to stay connected?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2006, 11:55:19 AM »
And why does everyone keep talking about me like I'm the only vicious asshole on this forum?

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2006, 12:27:20 PM »
Oh, no, I'm a vile asshole myself.  You inspired "Guest" to start his tirade on this thread, though.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2006, 12:59:17 PM »
If you keep on stroking me like that TSW I'm going to eventually.. you finish this sentence.

Does everyone not get it yet? I'm mean. Really mean, like Hannibal Lecter mean. I've posted as various characters on this forum, all of who are mean in different ways.

You're all forgetting something. I have a free hand. I can seriously be as mean as I feel like, not only on a free-speech basis but ethically as well; no matter what I post here, I'm still not even remotely close to being as vile as the programmies.

Killing seven-year-old girls for gargling milk isn't something I condone, the existence of WWASPS isn't something I support, "observational placement" is something I think should be punishable by decades in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison, having kids forced to "dig their own graves" is about as fucking disturbing as it gets, and I only hope that everyone involved in this whole sordid, depraved, child-torturing business is repeatedly raped in Hell.

Oh yeah, and...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2006, 01:43:18 PM »
Three words of advice, keep it real.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2006, 02:32:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
If you keep on stroking me like that TSW I'm going to eventually.. you finish this sentence.

Does everyone not get it yet? I'm mean. Really mean, like Hannibal Lecter mean. I've posted as various characters on this forum, all of who are mean in different ways.

You're all forgetting something. I have a free hand. I can seriously be as mean as I feel like, not only on a free-speech basis but ethically as well;

You're not as big of a bad ass as you think you are. :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2006, 02:41:20 PM »
I can't go two steps on this forum without being sniped at by the Retarded and Monikerless.

Oddly enough, most of the R&M posters used to post under usernames, but instead have given them up to post thousands anonymously. Can't fathom why...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2006, 02:42:46 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
I'll shit on him here, there, and anywhere I'm moved to.  I apologize for my comments, Guest.  I had forgotten what a sensitive and thin-skinned lot of asses are exposed here.  Go ahead and vent your spleen, old-timer.  Hurl abuse with impunity, you get to be the Willie Nelson of Fornits.  You've "been around here a long damn time", then there's that mewling about "This place is NOT what it used to be. It's sad really", yet you still boast "I'll say and do what I like,"   It can't have changed too much if you feel so privileged.  Christ on crack, it's an open and fairly tolerant forum, except for the likes of you.  Sad, really.   Dump your Carlbrook spiel, jizz, or don't.  No one's going to piss on your parade, you looch.

I'm not thin skinned and this new gang of little boys really doesn't bother me personally.  It's just that when the board gets taken over by a bunch of little kids that like to fight and seem to enjoy their new-found 'power' :roll: , it ceases to be much fun anymore.  Have at it boys.  I think I'll go look for an adult swim somewhere.

::cheers::  :smokin:  ::bandit::  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2006, 02:44:07 PM »
I can't go two steps on this forum without being sniped at by the Retarded and Monikerless.

Hey, I just got on here today.  It ain't only me darlin'!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2006, 02:45:19 PM »
Oddly enough, most of the R&M posters used to post under usernames, but instead have given them up to post thousands anonymously. Can't fathom why...

Because I can.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2006, 02:52:55 PM »

This is what I hate to see on this forum, that never used to be here. Passive aggressive attempts by individuals to form the discussion around their idea of what it should be. A lot of people predicted this foroum would end up program-like, I hate to see it happening.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2006, 02:55:07 PM »
Yeah, I know.  Me too.  They were doing that last night too.