Author Topic: Ex Employee Joshua Linskey, CFO, COO 3/06-5/15/06  (Read 13911 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ex Employee Joshua Linskey, CFO, COO 3/06-5/15/06
« on: December 01, 2006, 02:09:08 PM »
I am the  Public Defender Investigator for the Enotah Circuit. We have been appointed to represent defendant, Joshua Linskey who  was employed by HLA as CFO back in March 2006. He was terminated and moved back to Ohio. Warrants for his arrest were taken out in Lumpkin Co. for 2 counts Financial Transaction Card fraud on 8/15/06. According to the warrants, he allegedly defrauded HLA on 3/28 and 4/18. The Dir. of Human Resources, David Reifenberger was the complaining party. The defendant say's the allegations are false. He was extradited here from Ohio and has been in the LC Jail since 9/22/06 on 10,000.00 bond which he cannot afford. He said that a person by the name of Jim Brock (sp?) would review finances with him. I need to know if anyone knows if this guy is still around. Also, defendant claims he was given a "verbal" ok to purchase furniture from  Butler with the company credit card. He said that Len Bushelletto told him it was fine to buy it for the on-campus house he was living in per his employment contract.  When he was terminated the furniture remained on site at the house but now the school allegedly believes a crime has occured when Linskey purchased the furniture on the company card. Anyone know anything about this furniture purchase or Linskey ?  I would appreciate it.
Todd J Dawson
Investigator
Office of the Public Defender
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 02:15:35 PM »
Yes.  Linsky was an employee of a company that systematically abused children and defrauded the parents of said children of millions of dollars.  His employer is virtually an organized crime racket (currently being sued under racketeering laws) and it doesn't surprise me that this little criminal is now decrying his fate.  

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time..."

Good luck with that.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 02:19:05 PM »
Josh, you should have given Lenny what he wanted.  You would have avoided this whole mess.

"Hell hath no fury like a gay lover spurned..."
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 03:06:40 PM »
Todd, I'm fairly sure DJ will be by fairly soon to give you a real answer to your question, but I just want to jump in here:

Len Bushelletto

Dude. Seriously. If you're really working for Josh's lawyer then Len Buccellato should be one of your biggest concerns. If you can't even remotely spell his name, Josh is fucked. Not that he doesn't deserve it, being affiliated with HLA and all.

And I'm laughing at the fact that someone who used to do Len's finances is in need of a Public Defender.

Eh, he probably won't have to worry too much anyway. Defrauding HLA is like stealing Kim Jong-il's silverware. And that's if he actually did anything- odds are, Len is just trying desperately to shift blame. Len's about as trustworthy as a hungry pit viper, and anything that comes from "the school" ultimately comes from him. Present evidence of that in court and you'll end up creating way more than the "reasonable" doubt needed to get your client off. (this is just a suggestion; IANAL)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 03:19:27 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 03:13:43 PM »
MGDP - This is real.

Anyone who can help Josh should call:

William Tullis or Todd Dawson with the Public Defender's Office. The phone number is 706.864.1555.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Re: Ex Employee Joshua Linskey, CFO, COO 3/06-5/15/06
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 03:36:22 PM »
Quote from: ""Public Defender""
I am the  Public Defender Investigator for the Enotah Circuit. We have been appointed to represent defendant, Joshua Linskey who  was employed by HLA as CFO back in March 2006. He was terminated and moved back to Ohio. Warrants for his arrest were taken out in Lumpkin Co. for 2 counts Financial Transaction Card fraud on 8/15/06. According to the warrants, he allegedly defrauded HLA on 3/28 and 4/18. The Dir. of Human Resources, David Reifenberger was the complaining party. The defendant say's the allegations are false. He was extradited here from Ohio and has been in the LC Jail since 9/22/06 on 10,000.00 bond which he cannot afford. He said that a person by the name of Jim Brock (sp?) would review finances with him. I need to know if anyone knows if this guy is still around. Also, defendant claims he was given a "verbal" ok to purchase furniture from  Butler with the company credit card. He said that Len Bushelletto told him it was fine to buy it for the on-campus house he was living in per his employment contract.  When he was terminated the furniture remained on site at the house but now the school allegedly believes a crime has occured when Linskey purchased the furniture on the company card. Anyone know anything about this furniture purchase or Linskey ?  I would appreciate it.
Todd J Dawson
Investigator
Office of the Public Defender

Who's Jim Brock? Is Butler a furniture store or individual? Was this the person who allegedly got a DWI or DUI in Dahlonega?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 03:40:51 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 04:34:01 PM »
josh linskey is a crook and a drunk who didn't give any regard to the community that he chose to drive drunk in...he did steal thousands of dollars (not that it matters much they are all crooks) and was about a coherent as a brick wall!  Don't bring jim into it, he did nothing but what josh, jim's boss, told him to do!  he is trying to pass the buck he has no one to blame but himself...he has a serious substance dependancy problem and should probably get some professional help while he is in the tank!

Offline FLCLcowdude

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 07:13:41 PM »
He bought 2 very expensive Chevy Surburbans...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 09:35:43 PM »
Quote from: ""FLCLcowdude""
He bought 2 very expensive Chevy Surburbans...

With whose money? Bucci's? HLA's? Chapel Fund?

Offline FLCLcowdude

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 10:38:45 PM »
Who knows? I don't... All the money is either stolen or extorted off poor parents of teens that have emotional and substance abuse issues. We really don't know where the money comes from.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 10:53:21 PM »
Were the Suburbans for HLA's use?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2006, 08:05:38 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
MGDP - This is real.

Anyone who can help Josh should call:

William Tullis or Todd Dawson with the Public Defender's Office. The phone number is 706.864.1555.

OK, fellas.  Let's get poor Josh out of the klink (there will be some conditions).  Can one of the PD guys please drop me a PM?  

I'll put you together with the people who can provide exculpatory evidence for Josh (I'm just the intermediary so don't try to flex on me and tell me you're going to treat me like a material witness, as I have no direct knowledge, I just know the people who do - so don't screw around).  As much as I don't care that HLA employee is in a bad spot, I don't approve of the way the legal system works where people get railroaded by more powerful people.

And I suspect it's going to come down to someone else being charged for filing a false complaint, based on the stories I have heard.  Not sure about that, but I bet Josh has a dandy of a tort case anyway.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2006, 06:19:34 PM »
There was a rumor going around that Bucci was trying to "court" Josh and that's why he was hired to work at HLA - any truth to the rumor?

It was also rumored that Josh was paid off because of (unwanted) sexual advances by Bucci - anyone know anything about that rumor?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2006, 06:30:50 PM »
Money, corruption, and homosexual harrassment.

Nothing like a good scandal for entertainment.

Popcorn anyone?