Author Topic: WWASP says thank you!  (Read 952 times)

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
WWASP says thank you!
« on: November 30, 2006, 10:27:57 AM »
What Bee flew up your but this time TSW? Have I missed something "new"?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASP says thank you!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 11:22:34 AM »
yeah, dont forget the recent graduates who go around telling other parents how great the program is and it saved their life. just as the "parent" part of the industry is divided, so is the "student" portion. they are really big into getting students to write the most heart gushing crap during seminars and right before they are going to go on a home visit, and reprint it in their magazines. when the regulation came up, they brought a group of upper level students to talk about how great the program is. when parents take a tour of the facility its upper level students who knowingly bullshit the parents to get them to leave their kid, and then laugh at how naive the parents are when they leave smiling and ignorant. go read some wwasps myspace groups, it still is going on. the same program speak, the same program arguments, they are still living in the program.  ::noway:: there's one kid i recognize from the program who used to get the shit beat out of him, treated like absolute garbage, and now he's saying the program was great. how weird is that?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASP says thank you!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 11:29:19 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
there's one kid i recognize from the program who used to get the shit beat out of him, treated like absolute garbage, and now he's saying the program was great. how weird is that?

Stokholm syndrome.