Author Topic: !!!!! IT IS OVER EVERYBODY!!!!!  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
!!!!! IT IS OVER EVERYBODY!!!!!
« on: March 25, 2003, 11:42:00 PM »
You know people, this is getting old!!! Does anyone have any good inspiring stuff to talk about? Has anyone gotten to the point were they have moved on?
  Look I understand this is haunting, I still have nightmares myself, but i wake up every morning to a new life.
   If you guys need to vent then vent, but also if you are happy then I also would like to hear that stuff. How do you guys fight back and how to you guys win those battles in life.
  I want to know that Newton no longer conrols our minds and our families. I want that s.o.b. to know that he no longer controls our daily lives, all he was and still is is just one very tiny grain of sand in a great big ocean.  

Life has just barely begun for us.

WE HAVE WON OUR WAR!!!!

Love you group!     ::cheers::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2003, 02:08:00 AM »
:lol: Yeah who's got something positive to share?!?! And I don't mean how you wanted to sneak some extra honey on your puffed wheat..but didn't!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2003, 02:10:00 AM »
To answer your question bluntly..most people who have "moved on" rarely post or even look at this message board. Love ya.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2003, 11:22:00 PM »
Sorry, but that is not true. I think the reason why people that have moved on do not post anything is because they think this is a negative sightand do not want to be dragged into bad memories. I say this becuase I know of a few.
 I want this to be clear, i did not open this topic to slam anyone I myself need to vent and have vented on this sight. Please do not take want i said the wrong way  this is my opinion.    :wave:

Offline Mike D

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2003, 01:21:00 AM »
In 2 or 3 weeks I go to Europe for a 6 week tour
Germany,Holland,Switzerland,Belgium.Austria,Uk,Ireland ,Scotland Italy France,Check Republic and God knows where else.
I am living out a dream .
I am a goddamn rock star
I am not in a cage ,abused held by my belt loop
I am free so free
I give glory to God
There is nothing greater than holding my bass guitar high in the air playing rock and roll
I am a golden god
I am not what they told me I was in that shithole
I am
rock and roll baby

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2003, 09:47:00 PM »
Hey that is great!!!  you know i just came back from china about 2 months ago. i lived in china for 1 month with my master.   when i was in the program they told me i would never be able to do kung- fu the way i used , boy were they wrong.
    I am proud of who i am today, I am not even close to the way mr. Newton said I wpould be.
    Going to another counrty is awsome!!!  I really am grateful and proud to be an american. what we went through in the program is only 10% of what this life could be.  
   I hope all of you live it to the fullest as I have.  I am not just talking about the good easy road I am also talking about our struggles.   In this life everything is a lesson and each lesson leads you to your final answer. Who am I???  
   Enjoy your road to success everyone, It IS POSSIBLE!!!!       love you all  Jessica K. :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2003, 03:23:00 PM »
Hi! My name is Leigh Bright and I'm writing a book about the programs. I've been collecting stories from people about their experiences, and I have a particular interest in Miller Newton, as well, so if anyone is interested, you can e-mail me at: [email protected].  :smile: Have a nice day!