Author Topic: -GREG CRUZ FAREWELL PARTY--SEE YOU NEXT YEAR-  (Read 8917 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
-GREG CRUZ FAREWELL PARTY--SEE YOU NEXT YEAR-
« on: September 28, 2006, 04:19:38 PM »
THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY LAST POST. I CANT SAY THAT THE LAST 2 DAYS HAVE BEEN FUN. I DONT KNOW HOW A PERSON CAN SPEND SO MANY HOURS ON THE COMPUTER..UNLESS THEY HAVE NO LIFE..I WANT EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND THAT IM NOT PRO ELAN, IM JUST NOT ANTI ELAN LIKE A LOT OF THESE PEOPLE. THEY TRY TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT I LOVE ELAN AND I ABUSED PEOPLE BUT THATS NOT TRUE JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE WRITTEN ABOUT ME..IT SEEMS LIKE IM THE TRUTH AND YOU KNOW FAKE PEOPLE HATE THE TRUTH..IM NO THUG AND IM DEFINATELY NOT A BULLY.I SAT BACK FOR A WHOLE YEAR WHILE MR PINK AND THE REPORTER CALLED ME AND MY FAMILY NIGGER SPIC, GANGBANGERS, MADE FAKE POSTS IN MY NAME. BUT SINCE THIS ISNT MY LIFE IT DOESNT BOTHER ME BECAUSE MY WIFE AND KIDS KNOW WHO DADDY IS..I JUST CANT BELIEVE THAT AN ENTIRE YEAR LATER EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS THE SAME..ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE GET HARRASSED AND BOTHERED UNTIL THEY WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITE, MR. PINK LEFT A COMMENT YESTERDAY THAT SAID "CRUZ YOURE A NIGGER AND WE DONT WANT YOU HERE". MY ANSWER TO THAT IS  "HERE YOU GO". HERES YOUR SITE IM LEAVING, I HAVE A LIFE TO GET BACK TO.( I HAD 2 DAYS OFF BECAUSE OF THE FLU) IM ALL BETTER NOW SO LET ME FOCUS ON WHATS IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW ;LIKE MY CHILDREN, MORTGAGE,WIFE,FAMILY ,AND REAL LIFE FRIENDS NOT THIS INTERNET BUDDY SHIT. I HONESTLY TRULEY HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD LIFE.THIS IS ME, MY WIFE AND KIDS..I KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE GONNA MAKE NASTY COMMENTS AND SAY INNAPROPRIATE STUFF BUT IM POSTING THE PIC ANYWAY TO LET THESE FAKE PEOPLE KNOW THAT IM PART OF THE REAL WORLD.WHAT HAPPENS ON THE INTERNET DOESNT AFFECT MY LIFE OR MY FAMILY. LOOK AT OUR FACES PINK. THATS WHAT A LOVING HAPPY FAMILY LOOKS LIKE.NO INTERNET THUGGIN HERE BUDDY.SORRY TO DISSAPOINT YOU AND SHATTER YOUR STEREOTYPICAL VIEWS BUT THIS IS MY ONLY GANG,, AND BELIEVE ME I DONT TALK THAT GANGSTER SHIT UNLESS MY WIFE WANTS ME TO IN THE BEDROOM.BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW ABOUT THAT..HA HA.  GOODBYE..ANYONE WANNA CONTACT ME -----   [email protected]  ----
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 05:20:40 PM »
cute picture greg--good luck with your family.you have beautiful kids

Offline Hi-yuh-yuh-Therapist

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 06:40:39 PM »
Greg TCK wants to know if you will be willing to enroll your kids at Elan? TCK wants to reprogram them like he did you so that his legacy can live on even stronger.

Oh and TCK also said  "hi yuh yuh yuh, chi chi yuh yuh yuh chi yuh chi yuh hi yuh chi yuh" what ever the hell that means.
ribal Chief Kruglik\'s personal Therapist
Respect the \"Hi yuh yuh yuh\"

Offline Hi-yuh-yuh-Therapist

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 06:56:57 PM »
TCK just informed me to tell Greg that he has a special medicine bag he made for Greg to help ease the Flu like symptoms. Also said the reason people get flu's is because they dont say enough "Hi yuh yuh yuh's" and believe in the great white spirit horse. TCK also recomends drinking pure buffalo urine and smear buffalo turds around base of neck, this also helps ward off the white man from tacking him captive and putting TCK through their judicial court system.

TCK says that child abuse is legal according to Indian Mongoloid Law and can be performed on any IMR camground and white mans law cannot intervien.
ribal Chief Kruglik\'s personal Therapist
Respect the \"Hi yuh yuh yuh\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 08:47:48 PM »

Add
ANDY  PULEO  A.K.A.  MISTER PINK

YEAH IM THE RACIST FROM FORNITS.COM

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 09:21:30 PM »
AND BELIEVE ME I DONT TALK THAT GANGSTER SHIT UNLESS MY WIFE WANTS ME TO IN THE BEDROOM.BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW ABOUT THAT..HA HA. GOODBYE..ANYONE WANNA CONTACT ME ----- [email protected] ----

Aint that the truth??? For alot of you here its the truth! Pathetic assholes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 09:27:33 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
AND BELIEVE ME I DONT TALK THAT GANGSTER SHIT UNLESS MY WIFE WANTS ME TO IN THE BEDROOM.BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW ABOUT THAT..HA HA. GOODBYE..ANYONE WANNA CONTACT ME ----- [email protected] ----

Aint that the truth??? For alot of you here its the truth! Pathetic assholes.

Shut the hell up. What makes you think you're any better, or have it any better? Arrogant piece of shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 09:39:30 PM »
Greg:
What a nice looking family you have! How old are your kids?   :D
You should stop in very so often and slap some freakin reality in these creeps faces.
I am with you buddy get the fuck up outta here.
I found a great website like myspace but tons better. There are alot of clubs to join where people actually talk like human beings. People get mad and debate but it stays normal. Ya know?
I spend more and more time there every day.
People here are back stabbing. They gang up on you (for example) then stick up for you.
They tell someone "yeah I am your friend" then in another thread dog you like theres no tomorrow. Its all a big sad game. And we all like to play it.
Its easy to get caught in the bullshit here, ya know?

I still think Elan is a cruel abusive place. I think 99% of what went down there was dead wrong. I still think alot of kids got carried away and ended up being just as if not more verbally and mentally abusive than the staff. To each other. You would think that kids would protect one another or atleast not contribute to it and make it worse.
But it was a kill or be killed atmosphere.

Best of Luck to ya Greg.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 09:44:14 PM »
Shut the hell up. What makes you think you're any better, or have it any better? Arrogant piece of shit.  

Does it apply to you in specific? Are you the "alot of people here" I mentioned? If not why are you so bothered by my statement?

No one here is your fucking friend anyways. Who are you sticking up for? yourself or everyone else? Watch your own back honey, cuz atleast you will not stab yourself in the back.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2006, 10:32:33 PM »
THATS WHAT i LIKE ABOUT SHITEATERS  :lol:

They are equal opportunity assholes
anyone is fair game,nothing is off limits
kooKoo kachoo!

Go back to doing what you do best
Eating shit/giving blowjobs

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2006, 11:42:55 PM »

Add
ANDY  PULEO  A.K.A.  MISTER PINK

YEAH IM THE RACIST FROM FORNITS.COM

Offline mr black

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2006, 12:52:46 AM »
who are you people?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2006, 01:48:58 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
THATS WHAT i LIKE ABOUT SHITEATERS  :lol:

They are equal opportunity assholes
anyone is fair game,nothing is off limits
kooKoo kachoo!

Go back to doing what you do best
Eating shit/giving blowjobs

Your the expert honey. Besides you seem to focus on who is sucking dick and eating shit more than anyone else here...
Everyone else moved on...your still the pathetic twit stuck on stupid..
DO ALL OF US a favor and hit the road with Cruz...He's more your speed anyway....

BTW: In a battle of wits YOUR without ammunition....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2006, 07:02:34 PM »
:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2006, 07:21:32 PM »
I ALWAYS LIKED GREG WHILE HE WAS AT ELAN, OF COURSE IT WAS ALOT DIFFERENT THAN WHEN MR. PINK WENT THERE, WE ACTUALLY HAD RINGS, THREE HOUSE RIOTS AND WE GOT TIGHT WITH SOME OF OUR PEERS. I THINK ITS FUNNY THEY JUDGE A MAN THEY DON'T KNOW, BUT HEY, WHEN YOU HAVE THE MATURITY LEVEL OF A 12 YEAR OLD WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT

ONE THING ABOUT CRUZ, HE ALWAYS LET THIS LITTLE WHITE KID SCHOOL HIM IN HOOPS, HE HAD NO GAME COMPARED TO HIM (LOL)