Author Topic: -GREG CRUZ FAREWELL PARTY--SEE YOU NEXT YEAR-  (Read 8895 times)

Offline Aggressive Alpha Male

• View Profile
-GREG CRUZ FAREWELL PARTY--SEE YOU NEXT YEAR-
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2006, 08:21:39 AM »
Yea Greg, come back here and rap and record scratch with your two turntables. Entertain us Boy. Lets see you do the robot. You are a *Fresh* Homeboy no? Lets all get down with the Great Greg turntable record scratching rapper.

Yeaaaaa Booooyyyyyy!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
our local Troll Exterminator.......You\'re Terminated Fucker!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
im not going anywhere
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2006, 10:14:57 AM »
Quote from: ""Jane2""
Greg,

Don't leave because of these losers...they will make fun of anyone anyway they can because that is all they are- losers. I only sign on once a week or less. This website needs people that are strong like you. Oh well- you probably won't even read this. Good luck! I knew you in Elan, we were in different houses though. I think we went to the movies and the park or maybe it was rollerskating I don't remember that either. I guess I should have kept a diary while I was there but that would have been scrutinized to no end so probably better I didn't.

GTG to work now. Come back! Don't leave.  :D
im just too mature for this shit, i got shit going on in my life that some of these people have no clue about like family, holidays, paying bills..arguing with a bunch of pussys on a message board is last on my list. i might tread this stuff every few weeks but i dont respond at all..if you wanna contact me so we can chat it up just write to [email protected]---id love to talk to you and anyone else who remembers me and is real about talking like grown ups not this fake fornits bullshit..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2006, 01:12:45 PM »
Quote from: ""Jane2""
Quote from: ""Guest""
There was no 3 house riot. It was a riot in one house and they used some of the bigger dudes from 3 to help out and calm things down.

OMG! I was there for that (or one of them, I don't know). Actually come to think of it there were 2 while I was there. In the early 90's. I remember once, I think I was a Coor and it got so bad that I tried to leave the E-3 main room there and some guy actually stopped me, like I was going to run away. I was like no bastard, I'm running for my life. He still didn't let me go.  :o

I was there in the 90's too. I don't remember a "Jane" as a coordinator. Is this your real name?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2007, 11:08:49 PM »
NOW GREG YOU KNOW YOU'RE LYING YOU'RE ASS HAS NEVER HELD A FUCKING JOB IN YOUR LIFE.YOU LIVE OFF OF WELFARE. SOME OF US ACTUALLY KNOW WHO YOU ARE, WHY ARE YOU LYING TO THESE PEOPLE. MORTGAGE....TELL THE TRUTH YOU LIVE ON YOUR MOTHER IN LAWS PROPERTY.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2007, 05:26:52 PM »
WORD. LYFE. HOMIE.
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2007, 06:03:44 PM »