Poll

who would you like to see humiliated the most

mr pink
2 (100%)
hi-yuh-yuh-therapist
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closes: June 22, 2043, 12:48:34 AM

Author Topic: Emergency : Help: Please Help Me  (Read 698 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Emergency : Help: Please Help Me
« on: September 26, 2006, 10:54:17 AM »
Arent you sick and tired of all the racial childish games that these guys play on this site? im starting a website dedicated to humiliating mr. pink and elan reporter just to name a few..but i dont mean a site with a bunch of nonsense , i wanna know where they live and post their address, i want pictures of them to show the world i want phone numbers, info about family and friends..so anyone that has ANY information about these characters let me know it'll be put to good use..whats their myspace accounts, when did they leave elan..does anyone know mr. pinks real name so io can run a ncic and post his arrest record, i wanna damage these guys for the way they treat females, blacks, jews, basically they think that if youre not a white person that agrees with them then youre a nigger, or gay jew, etc..lets take a stand together and gather this information so we can do to them what theyve been doing but we'll do it bigger and badder then they ever thought,, lets prank call them by the hundreds, lets call their jobs and get them fired, lets show up at their houses and slap the shit out of them...you see where im going with this,,,its our turn to take control and stop these punks from feeling like they got power.. i will keep you all informed of the progress of the site and i will post it publically for all to see in 1 month from now so lets get that info.. who knows i might even pay for the juicy [email protected]----write me or post the info in this thread..have a good day..lets make this happen
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FUCK'EM
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 11:04:53 AM »
FUCK MR. PINK AND HIS LIFE PARTNER ELAN REPORTER

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 11:11:07 AM »
All of these assholes suck! I'm a girl and I would NEVER look twice at one of these freaks. They honestly scare me. I would hate to see what they look like! *shudder*

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 11:24:20 AM »
How da fuck do you vote for the poll?!