Author Topic: The childish section, reserved for Jimbo  (Read 3901 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The childish section, reserved for Jimbo
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2006, 07:11:20 AM »
So you think since I'm such a lonely person and that I will talk to and agree with myself at Fornits
Nice that you think you are telling the truth,but i dont talk to myself here.I havent anyone to convince of anything.. I guess that leaves you..
Take another hit off your crack pipe boy.We all know what happens to druggies,sooner or later.
My best form of revenge,is to watch you twist... You crack me up
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2006, 07:36:25 AM »
I got $1000.00 here, that says Doug qouls stomp that retard arthur
into stupid ville. Doug probably would stomp him even more because of all that smack Artie likes to talk about him behind his back.  Maybe the reason Dough hasnt stomped him yet is because he doesnt like touching people that suck other mens dicks??? Maybe thats why you have those few extra pounds Artie? Too much seamon in your diet? Or is it from eating shit?? You seem to be an expert on shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2006, 08:14:33 AM »
twist dave twist i know where your punk ass lives go smoke crack wit your momys food stamp card

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2006, 09:36:53 AM »
(go smoke crack wit your momys food stamp card)

First off, whats a momys? Are you trying to say "Mommys"?
Yes I know its hard to pronounce words with those huge lips of yours, but look on the bright side! You make one hell of a watermelon eater.

Second off, food stamp card. About what age did they finally issue yours? How does it feel to have your local governments welfare system to support you? How does it feel to have bad credit? Hoe does it feel not knowing that everything you see in life itself, you cant afford? Sucks huh? Do you have names for the cock roaches that infest your rent controlled section 8 apartment? Does the Police always detain you and place you in frequent line ups to help the victum identify its muggers?

All you know in life is, 5 finger discounts, hold ups, welfare and malt liquor. God! That must suck real bad to be you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2006, 09:42:23 AM »
You drivelling apology for moldy monkey shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2006, 02:43:52 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Yes I know its hard to pronounce words with those huge lips of yours, but look on the bright side! You make one hell of a watermelon eater.

Second off, food stamp card. About what age did they finally issue yours? How does it feel to have your local governments welfare system to support you? How does it feel to have bad credit? Hoe does it feel not knowing that everything you see in life itself, you cant afford? Sucks huh? Do you have names for the cock roaches that infest your rent controlled section 8 apartment? Does the Police always detain you and place you in frequent line ups to help the victum identify its muggers?

All you know in life is, 5 finger discounts, hold ups, welfare and malt liquor. God! That must suck real bad to be you.

Dave Dave Dave
Who are you ASSuming this is?You would have to be a drunken crackhead to post what you post. In addition to your psychological status,ou must be high.
Just like Mickey D's.. "we love to see you twist"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2006, 05:12:27 PM »
Ever hear of hooked on phonics? Why wonder you cant get a real job, you can hardly spell mother-fucker.
But you sure know alot about eating shit and sucking dicks, Daddy and Mommy raised you real good. :rofl:  :rofl:

I wonder what Forrest has to say next  :question:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2006, 06:21:10 PM »

Hey now, Section 8 and rent controlled apartments are the same thing! Who would not want to pay 30% of their monthly income for a apartment?
Don't act like your to proud to beg buddy!
After all your UGLY ASS begs them crack hoez for hummers.
Shit even they don't wanna suck that little dried up twig in your pants for all the money in your wallet (10$ last I heard)
Dude your pathetic. KILL YOURSELF UGLY LOSER!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2006, 07:07:50 PM »

Hey now, Section 8 and rent controlled apartments are the same thing! Who would not want to pay 30% of their monthly income for a apartment?
Don't act like your to proud to beg buddy!
After all your UGLY ASS begs them crack hoez for hummers.
Shit even they don't wanna suck that little dried up twig in your pants for all the money in your wallet (10$ last I heard)
Dude your pathetic. KILL YOURSELF UGLY LOSER!

Ok ok mr. Minimum wage fast food employee, go flip some burgers.
you aint worth a penny to anyone in this world.
Probably born addicted to crack, and your mother had to sell your diapers ontop of turning tricks for her crack habit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2006, 11:43:04 PM »
Thats funny cuz I thought YOU were the one who had a crack hoe mamma? Wasn't it you that told us in a group that she used to sell YOU to tricks for her drug money? Or was she a junkie?...Hell a nasty hoe is a nasty hoe. YOU would know cuz thats the only bitch who will give YOU ass. For a cost that is. Tell me do you atleast spring for a hotel room or do you get your nasty raw dawg sex in the back seat of your station wagon? Mommy must be proud honey!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2006, 07:59:07 AM »
Damn...Jimbos thread went ghetto trash.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2006, 11:31:40 AM »
It shure eough did....lol...