Author Topic: Mike Sherman, creep, and Lisa Phillips, another creep.  (Read 9204 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mike Sherman, creep, and Lisa Phillips, another creep.
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2006, 04:54:52 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
No one did a goddamn thing to you, Beth.

No one gives a fuck about you enough to drive to your town and stalk you, or whatever.  Get over yourself and quit blaming other people for your problems.

Yeah, maybe you trusted some people you shouldn't have, it happens all the time to lots of people.  The thing to do is to move on, get on with your life, and ignore those people, not continue to post about them and call them names.  Whatever they did, and I'm sure it's nothing more than things YOU have done,  it would be better for YOU to take the high road and quit making yourself look like a delusional, spiteful brat.

I don't give a fuck one way or the other what stupid little drama went down over the phone between you and these people,  whatever it was, I'm sure you combined it with your paranoid delusions.  I'm not saying that to be mean, I honestly think you have someissues that you would be smart to deal with--issues that have nothing to do with Mike or Lisa.

I don't take any joy in your suffering, but the time when I felt any sympathy or pity for you has long since passed, I am truly indifferent to your suffering, since you don't seem to want to do anything to help yourself, only to slander the people you erroneously perceive as having betrayed you.  Look, people can only take so much of your paranoid accusations that they are "playing some kind of game" with you, it's not the case, it's a product of your imagination, and it was annoying as hell to have you phone me to ask me about it.  That's one of the reasons you no longer have my phone number.   You expect everyone to play along with your fantasies of persecution, and when it is pointed out to you why it logically can not be happening like you think it is, you immediately accuse other people of "being in on it".  Your lack of trust made your constant phone calls and weird messages that much more annoying, and made me wonder why the fuck you would call anyone you didn't trust in the first place, and tell them about this "conspiracy" against you.   People have shown sympathy for you, people have gone out of their way to help you, and you don't acknowledge any of that, just your own paranoid notions that people on this website have the inclination (or the time or money) to fly to your BFE town and stalk you.  That sure as hell ain't the case.  You consistently alienate anyone who might have given a damn about you.  I take no joy in your suffering, but I don't cry over it either.  I am truly indifferent to your pain.

I think it sucks that you continue to wallow in your own delusions, but to drag other people, some of whom I know to be decent, good people, into your fantasy world, is just plain wrong, and creates no sympaty for you, only disdain and contempt.  

If you truly want to get over your problems, I suggest some mental health care, with or without meds.  I'm not a doctor or psychiatrist, but it doesn't take on eto see that you need some help that no one here can give you, and that no amount of insulting other people will give you.

I had to read this again. I am having a hard time believing that you really mean this the way that you say it. It may be some ingenuous words though. Thanks. I am having a hard time trusting, that is true. However, there are concrete reasons for that. By the way, you are somewhat famous. If you want to know more about this, maybe you will have to come up here. What I really meant to say the last time is that I thought you were still my friend. I thought I didn't have your number because I fried my address book. I am sorry that I haven't been able to be a better friend to you. If you want to come visit you can, seriously, I don't want you to fry in that town forever. Try to keep an open mind. I think people have made some very human mistakes. What can you do? It's an imperfect world. Everyone is lost to one degree or another. As for spiteful, mm, sure. Yeah. I dunno. I'm tired, so are you. Trust.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2006, 05:16:10 PM »
Is it time to break out the tinfoil hats again?:roll:

To whoever made this post..

No one did a goddamn thing to you, Beth.

No one gives a fuck about you enough to drive to your town and stalk you, or whatever. Get over yourself and quit blaming other people for your problems.

Yeah, maybe you trusted some people you shouldn't have, it happens all the time to lots of people. The thing to do is to move on, get on with your life, and ignore those people, not continue to post about them and call them names. Whatever they did, and I'm sure it's nothing more than things YOU have done, it would be better for YOU to take the high road and quit making yourself look like a delusional, spiteful brat.

I don't give a fuck one way or the other what stupid little drama went down over the phone between you and these people, whatever it was, I'm sure you combined it with your paranoid delusions. I'm not saying that to be mean, I honestly think you have someissues that you would be smart to deal with--issues that have nothing to do with Mike or Lisa.

I don't take any joy in your suffering, but the time when I felt any sympathy or pity for you has long since passed, I am truly indifferent to your suffering, since you don't seem to want to do anything to help yourself, only to slander the people you erroneously perceive as having betrayed you. Look, people can only take so much of your paranoid accusations that they are "playing some kind of game" with you, it's not the case, it's a product of your imagination, and it was annoying as hell to have you phone me to ask me about it. That's one of the reasons you no longer have my phone number. You expect everyone to play along with your fantasies of persecution, and when it is pointed out to you why it logically can not be happening like you think it is, you immediately accuse other people of "being in on it". Your lack of trust made your constant phone calls and weird messages that much more annoying, and made me wonder why the fuck you would call anyone you didn't trust in the first place, and tell them about this "conspiracy" against you. People have shown sympathy for you, people have gone out of their way to help you, and you don't acknowledge any of that, just your own paranoid notions that people on this website have the inclination (or the time or money) to fly to your BFE town and stalk you. That sure as hell ain't the case. You consistently alienate anyone who might have given a damn about you. I take no joy in your suffering, but I don't cry over it either. I am truly indifferent to your pain.

I think it sucks that you continue to wallow in your own delusions, but to drag other people, some of whom I know to be decent, good people, into your fantasy world, is just plain wrong, and creates no sympaty for you, only disdain and contempt.

If you truly want to get over your problems, I suggest some mental health care, with or without meds. I'm not a doctor or psychiatrist, but it doesn't take on eto see that you need some help that no one here can give you, and that no amount of insulting other people will give you.

Thank you.  Hit the nail on the head and it's needed to be said for a loooooooooooong time. :nworthy:  Of course it applies to two others also.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2006, 05:43:27 PM »
Thank you.  Hit the nail on the head and it's needed to be said for a loooooooooooong time. :nworthy:  Of course it applies to two others also.

Hey, we're not in group anymore; you can say who they are and ditch the "applies" stuff. Of course one of them is Animals. Now who's the other? Really, it's ok.... no one's gonna start you over....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2006, 05:49:48 PM »
Applies is used in the real world everyday hon.

As far as Larry, Darrell and Darlene?  You got one right, wanna take a crack at the rest?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2006, 05:52:31 PM »
Someone already mentioned Beth, so that was two down. I don't know any third; that's why I ask....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2006, 05:55:33 PM »
I have no facts, just what I believe.  

Larry, Darrell and Darlene.  One of these names is correct.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2006, 06:02:17 PM »
Hmm..I don't know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2006, 11:02:37 PM »
You very definitely do not have the facts. I do. I had some computer checks run.

I was right all along!  It is you who is the collector of information. I bet, (note the comma!) I was right when I said personality disorder too. I see all the replies you have made to yourself, as usual.

Again, shall we? But in context this time, Hope you brushed up on Reading Comprehension...

"Know when to hold em', Know when to fold em', Know when to walk away and know when to run......."  :wink:

I'd say, it's either time for you to fold em' or run. You pick, LOL.

Damm guys, I can't believe this post is here and I never noticed, LOL. It's good to know, I wasn't alone in my disdain.

*To not the OP...: Good Times, my friend.. You know who you are  :P Good to see you're still around!

**disclaimer: I do not intend any threat or conspiracy, LOL.  I didn't find this thread until today, as I don't visit often anymore (cept about the milk thing, lately). I don't nor did I ever care about you and your drama, but this was too much fun to pass up! LOL.

Someone spell  and grammer check me Przz! We all know how important those things are in Fantasy Land.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2006, 11:29:09 PM »
You very definitely do not have the facts. I do. I had some computer checks run.

I was right all along!  It is you who is the collector of information.

Who?  Specifically.  Who do you think posted that?  Who do you think is collecting information?  And what specifically do you think they're going to do with it?  Maybe this is someone who finally took the bait you've been dangling out here for so long.  You've been sitting there just dying for someone to post something like this.  It happens in every forum I've ever been in, Straight related or not.  A couple of people get so obsessed about a certain point or idea and there is absolutely NO dissuading them.  No amount of proof, evidence or reassurance will stand in the way of what they perceive.  Then when something like this comes along, it justifies everything they've been saying.  Couldn't be that it's someone they've been arguing with for a long time just  trying to get a rise out of them.....no, it's a CONSIPRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a life, take your meds, get over it, see a shrink.........you know the drill.  This is really getting old.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2006, 11:36:26 PM »
It's kinda an ongoing joke Maybe you missed it  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2006, 11:38:31 PM »
And btw Is it you who just hacked me?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2006, 11:44:17 PM »

Well, ya never can tell.  That post is just as likely to be real as it is to be a joke, but point taken.

HIjacked you?  I don't think so.  Where?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2006, 11:45:18 PM »
Could someone sum up real quick? I have absolutely NO IDEA what these recent posts are about...or most of this thread for that matter.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2006, 11:55:49 PM »
Couple of people got their feelings hurt for some reason (they never say exactly why, just generic accusations) so they spam the board with endless posts about that person and others being child abusers and molesters.  Accuse people of traveling thousands of miles to sit outside their house and spy on them (what they think there is to spy on I have no idea), accuse people of collecting info and working for Sembler and on and on.  They brag about how they've never worked a day in their lives and how they sit around collecting SSDI for the PTSD they suffered from being in Straight and LIFE.  They call anyone who made it off of first phase a scumbag.  General paranoia that is somewhat understandable but in this case has gotten way out of hand.  Numerous people have tried to befriend them, reassure them, lobby to the supposed 'stalkers' on their behalf all to no avail.  They think we're all out to get them.  That we're all part of some vast conspiracy to.............well I don't really know what.  They've never said what they think we're trying to accomplish with all our dastardly deeds.  I guess you'll have to ask them.  It's all pretty silly if you ask most of us.  Sometimes it's fun to play on it, sometimes it's just annoying and occasionally it gets to the point where it actually scares some people.  What it boils down to IMO is that these few people got their feelings hurt by others here and can't deal with it.  They tried to turn others agains those people but it never did work and now they just try and shit on anything that any of those people try and do.  It never works but they keep trying.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2006, 11:55:54 PM »

Well, ya never can tell.  That post is just as likely to be real as it is to be a joke, but point taken.

HIjacked you?  I don't think so.  Where?

Joke or not, does it not bother you that someone says they had Computer checks done on posters here?  Bothers me, especially because just after my post.. someone from here adds me to their AIM buddy list....Someone who has NEVER had my AIM address (I got a pop-up saying.. %Fornits added me to their buddies). Now if that doesn't bother anyone, there's a problem.  Someone is pinging the IPs  and hacking for info.  Great!

Put those firewalls up and get a proxy IP!

Oh and I am not the OP, And nor do I think their is any conspiracy... but I do know for sure, someone is watching and pinging our IPs after we post.. Who and why is the question...