Author Topic: Mike Sherman, creep, and Lisa Phillips, another creep.  (Read 9171 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mike Sherman, creep, and Lisa Phillips, another creep.
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2006, 08:00:27 PM »
So what's the latest? We need more info.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2006, 08:11:27 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Call your mom and ask her for money, then tell her what a bitch she is after you've cashed the check.

Then call a few survivors in the middle of the night, and leave raving lunatic messages about how they're playing some kind of game with you.

Accuse everyone who is sick of your bullshit of being sadistic, mean, or in on the conspiracy against you.

Post anonymous shit about how you've been abused by the mean old survivors you met on Fornits.

Post more anonymous shit in an attempt to stir up trouble between survivors who are actually capable of conversing with each other in a rational, non-delusional manner, as a means of venting your frustration and jealousy of them.

Continue your delusional, tedious nonsense until everybody is tired of hearing about it until you have no friends whatsoever.

Call anyone who refuses to fall for your jive and then calls you on it, an "abuser". (Assholes like you are really disgusting, you cheapen the word "Abuse" by screaming it whenever someone does something you don't like; that's really stupid, thinking that people who REALLY WERE abused in Straight will somehow sympathize with you just because you drop that word.  When you use it, it trivializes the REAL abuse that people here have suffered.)

Keep slandering people that at one time may have given a damn about your pain, that's a really good way to get them to help you.

Play the "victim" card whenever you get the chance, and make sure that everyone you know realizes what an immature little bratty bitch you are.

Enjoy your miserable, deluded life.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2006, 08:12:46 PM »
I saw that...what else ya got?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2006, 08:16:41 PM »
Call your mom and ask her for money, then tell her what a bitch she is after you've cashed the check.

Then call a few survivors in the middle of the night, and leave raving lunatic messages about how they're playing some kind of game with you.

Accuse everyone who is sick of your bullshit of being sadistic, mean, or in on the conspiracy against you.

Post anonymous shit about how you've been abused by the mean old survivors you met on Fornits.

Post more anonymous shit in an attempt to stir up trouble between survivors who are actually capable of conversing with each other in a rational, non-delusional manner, as a means of venting your frustration and jealousy of them.

Continue your delusional, tedious nonsense until everybody is tired of hearing about it until you have no friends whatsoever.

Call anyone who refuses to fall for your jive and then calls you on it, an "abuser". (Assholes like you are really disgusting, you cheapen the word "Abuse" by screaming it whenever someone does something you don't like; that's really stupid, thinking that people who REALLY WERE abused in Straight will somehow sympathize with you just because you drop that word.  When you use it, it trivializes the REAL abuse that people here have suffered.)

Keep slandering people that at one time may have given a damn about your pain, that's a really good way to get them to help you.

Play the "victim" card whenever you get the chance, and make sure that everyone you know realizes what an immature little bratty bitch you are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2006, 08:17:45 PM »
:roll:  MUST we go down this road again?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2006, 08:22:32 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2006, 08:23:02 PM »
Oh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuck...............................................................

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2006, 08:27:40 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2006, 10:29:57 AM »
Hey, why don't you tell us what these people did to u?  Then if it is really that terrible, then we can all hate 'em.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2006, 02:38:19 PM »
You really have no clue. People like you grind survivors into the dirt. I will post whatever I want to post. I don't care if you think I'm an asshole for posting it. Mike Sherman and Lisa Phillips betrayed me, scared me, and hurt me, and they know it. Some other people thought it was REALLY fun to fuck with me for a long time. I feel like saying it. I don't have to prove it to you or anyone else. You can be as hateful as you want, tell me to take meds, etc. It doesn't change what went down. What I am saying is not delusional, although all betrayals combined really fucked me up. I don't doubt that gives you pleasure, sadist.

You are not alone.
Sherman is a creep and used me too.
Dont worry though,soon his ugly assed wife (does he actually have to fuck that ugly bitch?)will receive a shot gun blast inside her vagina.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2006, 02:42:36 PM »
That's a lot of hot air, but you prove my point. When have I ever posted a bunch of personal information on you? Even people I have been most mad at, I have refrained from doing that to them and I do have dirt. You make yourself look kind of dumb but I do get a kick out of how long and well thought out and yet ignorant your post is. Again, you have no clue. It is actually really starting to amuse me how much you have no clue. Words like "wallow" are fun, and they remind me of what you are. I don't really think that saying fuck you or whatever qualifies me for "meds". It is really the least I could do and in fact I think it is a good response. Paranoia starts with the facts, remember that, Straight survivor. If you think I am delusional and paranoid and really that messed up, why would you post my personal information here? Why would you post to me anonymous? You wonder why I would be paranoid of talking to anyone, but look at you and what you are writing (good lord get over YOURself with all your advice and wise words to me) simply because I said fuck you or whatever. Yes, please spend time with anyone other than me. You very definitely do not have the facts. I do. I had some computer checks run. Put that in your pipe and smoke it until you get a better personality.

OK,now Im pissed.
Sherman,if you are reading this,your time is coming real soon.
I am sick of you and now you have done to another person what you did to me.
You can never stop,so I will stop you and I will stop your whore wife from reproducing your vermin offspring.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2006, 02:49:18 PM »
why do you even bother to post her?  Or read posts here?  No one gives a fuck about your psycho shit, not after you've done all the shit you have.  Innocent victim?  Puh-leaze!  More like stupid, selfish, bratty little girl.  Now go cry about how I just abused you........

She sounds like my kind of girl!

DONT let Sherman or anyone else exploit you.
Dont do anything just yet.
Lay low.
I know you have been living with this shit for a long time,so just lay low.
We can move on this one together.
I will help you put a stop to Sherman and his cronies.
They should all just surrender themselves to Amway or some other kind of Pyramis Marketing fraud.
Shotgun blast to the vagina always gets their attention!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2006, 02:52:06 PM »
Oh, I mean...come on.  We've ignored the delusions, we've ignored the paranoia.  We've ignored the personal threats and attacks......how much fucking more do we have to take?    Jesus Christ kid.....seriously, get some help...do SOMEthing,   This is really getting old and tired.  None of your other psycho buddies are around....most everyone has at least made an attempt at a normal life.  Some have succeeded, some have failed.  Doesn't matter.  We're honestly trying to do something to honor those that have passed.  Can't you keep your fucking mouth shut just this  once??  Bash whoever you want, as much as you want...but leave this shit alone.  This isn't about press, it isn't a protest, it isn't for any purpose other than just showing up.  You don't want to? Fine.  Don't.  We will.  For our own reasons.  To pay our own respects.  You do whatever the fuck you want.

Selfish little girl.

Im not Animals,Dodd or Dobs,but I am here AND I BACK HER UP!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2006, 02:55:43 PM »
Hey, why don't you tell us what these people did to u?  Then if it is really that terrible, then we can all hate 'em.

I dont need her to tell anymore,because KillPickle did it to me too.
Mike Sherman is a 7stepping child abuser and never paid for his crimes and now posts here ANON.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2006, 02:57:52 PM »
Please ask him to return my stolen dick.