Author Topic: Mike Sherman, creep, and Lisa Phillips, another creep.  (Read 9206 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mike Sherman, creep, and Lisa Phillips, another creep.
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2006, 03:21:26 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Please ask him to return my stolen dick.

Its lost forever.
Dissolved by Sammies noxious vagina ooze.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2006, 03:22:24 PM »
Hey, why don't you tell us what these people did to u?  Then if it is really that terrible, then we can all hate 'em.

I dont need her to tell anymore,because KillPickle did it to me too.
Mike Sherman is a 7stepping child abuser and never paid for his crimes and now posts here ANON.
::bump::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2006, 03:23:28 PM »
Please ask him to return my stolen dick.

Its lost forever.
Dissolved by Sammies noxious vagina ooze.

Ewwww....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2006, 03:31:01 PM »
Oh, I mean...come on.  We've ignored the delusions, we've ignored the paranoia.  We've ignored the personal threats and attacks......how much fucking more do we have to take?    Jesus Christ kid.....seriously, get some help...do SOMEthing,   This is really getting old and tired.  None of your other psycho buddies are around....most everyone has at least made an attempt at a normal life.  Some have succeeded, some have failed.  Doesn't matter.  We're honestly trying to do something to honor those that have passed.  Can't you keep your fucking mouth shut just this  once??  Bash whoever you want, as much as you want...but leave this shit alone.  This isn't about press, it isn't a protest, it isn't for any purpose other than just showing up.  You don't want to? Fine.  Don't.  We will.  For our own reasons.  To pay our own respects.  You do whatever the fuck you want.

Selfish little girl.

Im not Animals,Dodd or Dobs,but I am here AND I BACK HER UP!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2006, 03:32:46 PM »
That's so funny.  No one suggested that you were.  Denying something you haven't yet been accused of?  Hmmm. :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2006, 03:51:41 PM »
That's so funny.  No one suggested that you were.  Denying something you haven't yet been accused of?  Hmmm. :rofl:

You must be new here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2006, 03:52:42 PM »
Oh, I mean...come on.  We've ignored the delusions, we've ignored the paranoia.  We've ignored the personal threats and attacks......how much fucking more do we have to take?    Jesus Christ kid.....seriously, get some help...do SOMEthing,   This is really getting old and tired.  None of your other psycho buddies are around....most everyone has at least made an attempt at a normal life.  Some have succeeded, some have failed.  Doesn't matter.  We're honestly trying to do something to honor those that have passed.  Can't you keep your fucking mouth shut just this  once??  Bash whoever you want, as much as you want...but leave this shit alone.  This isn't about press, it isn't a protest, it isn't for any purpose other than just showing up.  You don't want to? Fine.  Don't.  We will.  For our own reasons.  To pay our own respects.  You do whatever the fuck you want.

Selfish little girl.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2006, 03:53:52 PM »
were.    Hmmm. :rofl:

And?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2006, 03:54:15 PM »

Selfish little girl.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2006, 09:26:30 AM »

Selfish little girl.

:)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2006, 04:06:56 PM »
No one did a goddamn thing to you, Beth.

No one gives a fuck about you enough to drive to your town and stalk you, or whatever.  Get over yourself and quit blaming other people for your problems.

Yeah, maybe you trusted some people you shouldn't have, it happens all the time to lots of people.  The thing to do is to move on, get on with your life, and ignore those people, not continue to post about them and call them names.  Whatever they did, and I'm sure it's nothing more than things YOU have done,  it would be better for YOU to take the high road and quit making yourself look like a delusional, spiteful brat.

I don't give a fuck one way or the other what stupid little drama went down over the phone between you and these people,  whatever it was, I'm sure you combined it with your paranoid delusions.  I'm not saying that to be mean, I honestly think you have someissues that you would be smart to deal with--issues that have nothing to do with Mike or Lisa.

I don't take any joy in your suffering, but the time when I felt any sympathy or pity for you has long since passed, I am truly indifferent to your suffering, since you don't seem to want to do anything to help yourself, only to slander the people you erroneously perceive as having betrayed you.  Look, people can only take so much of your paranoid accusations that they are "playing some kind of game" with you, it's not the case, it's a product of your imagination, and it was annoying as hell to have you phone me to ask me about it.  That's one of the reasons you no longer have my phone number.   You expect everyone to play along with your fantasies of persecution, and when it is pointed out to you why it logically can not be happening like you think it is, you immediately accuse other people of "being in on it".  Your lack of trust made your constant phone calls and weird messages that much more annoying, and made me wonder why the fuck you would call anyone you didn't trust in the first place, and tell them about this "conspiracy" against you.   People have shown sympathy for you, people have gone out of their way to help you, and you don't acknowledge any of that, just your own paranoid notions that people on this website have the inclination (or the time or money) to fly to your BFE town and stalk you.  That sure as hell ain't the case.  You consistently alienate anyone who might have given a damn about you.  I take no joy in your suffering, but I don't cry over it either.  I am truly indifferent to your pain.

I think it sucks that you continue to wallow in your own delusions, but to drag other people, some of whom I know to be decent, good people, into your fantasy world, is just plain wrong, and creates no sympaty for you, only disdain and contempt.  

If you truly want to get over your problems, I suggest some mental health care, with or without meds.  I'm not a doctor or psychiatrist, but it doesn't take on eto see that you need some help that no one here can give you, and that no amount of insulting other people will give you.

I had to read this again. I am having a hard time believing that you really mean this the way that you say it. It may be some ingenuous words though. Thanks. I am having a hard time trusting, that is true. However, there are concrete reasons for that. By the way, you are somewhat famous. If you want to know more about this, maybe you will have to come up here. What I really meant to say the last time is that I thought you were still my friend. I thought I didn't have your number because I fried my address book. I am sorry that I haven't been able to be a better friend to you. If you want to come visit you can, seriously, I don't want you to fry in that town forever. Try to keep an open mind. Lisa loves me no matter what, but she may have been in on something that flipped my lights around. What can you do? It's an imperfect world. Everyone is lost to one degree or another. As for spiteful, mm, sure. Yeah. I dunno. I'm tired, and so are you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2006, 04:18:29 PM »
Is it time to break out the tinfoil hats again?:roll:

To whoever made this post..

No one did a goddamn thing to you, Beth.

No one gives a fuck about you enough to drive to your town and stalk you, or whatever. Get over yourself and quit blaming other people for your problems.

Yeah, maybe you trusted some people you shouldn't have, it happens all the time to lots of people. The thing to do is to move on, get on with your life, and ignore those people, not continue to post about them and call them names. Whatever they did, and I'm sure it's nothing more than things YOU have done, it would be better for YOU to take the high road and quit making yourself look like a delusional, spiteful brat.

I don't give a fuck one way or the other what stupid little drama went down over the phone between you and these people, whatever it was, I'm sure you combined it with your paranoid delusions. I'm not saying that to be mean, I honestly think you have someissues that you would be smart to deal with--issues that have nothing to do with Mike or Lisa.

I don't take any joy in your suffering, but the time when I felt any sympathy or pity for you has long since passed, I am truly indifferent to your suffering, since you don't seem to want to do anything to help yourself, only to slander the people you erroneously perceive as having betrayed you. Look, people can only take so much of your paranoid accusations that they are "playing some kind of game" with you, it's not the case, it's a product of your imagination, and it was annoying as hell to have you phone me to ask me about it. That's one of the reasons you no longer have my phone number. You expect everyone to play along with your fantasies of persecution, and when it is pointed out to you why it logically can not be happening like you think it is, you immediately accuse other people of "being in on it". Your lack of trust made your constant phone calls and weird messages that much more annoying, and made me wonder why the fuck you would call anyone you didn't trust in the first place, and tell them about this "conspiracy" against you. People have shown sympathy for you, people have gone out of their way to help you, and you don't acknowledge any of that, just your own paranoid notions that people on this website have the inclination (or the time or money) to fly to your BFE town and stalk you. That sure as hell ain't the case. You consistently alienate anyone who might have given a damn about you. I take no joy in your suffering, but I don't cry over it either. I am truly indifferent to your pain.

I think it sucks that you continue to wallow in your own delusions, but to drag other people, some of whom I know to be decent, good people, into your fantasy world, is just plain wrong, and creates no sympaty for you, only disdain and contempt.

If you truly want to get over your problems, I suggest some mental health care, with or without meds. I'm not a doctor or psychiatrist, but it doesn't take on eto see that you need some help that no one here can give you, and that no amount of insulting other people will give you.

Thank you.  Hit the nail on the head and it's needed to be said for a loooooooooooong time. :nworthy:  Of course it applies to two others also.

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BSTEVE0044/
Re: Mike Sherman, creep, and Lisa Phillips, another creep.
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2006, 04:24:55 PM »
Still out there, still creepy.
LISA IS KEWL !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2006, 04:26:34 PM »
Betrayed you?  How?

We've asked over and over again.  She never answers cuz it never happened except in her own tiny little mind.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Mike Sherman, creep, and Lisa Phillips, another creep.
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2006, 04:27:43 PM »
Quote from: ""BROWNIE""
LISA IS KEWL !

Kewl.  Hmm.  Is that anything like cool?