Author Topic: Dating service  (Read 5279 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dating service
« on: September 03, 2006, 05:29:00 AM »
Hey folks,

I offically deem "AARC Survivor" a useless web page. But i was wondering if we could turn this site into a great thing. There are some pretty interesting colorful people who visit here. So heres my sales pitch...... What if we turn this into a dating service. Yeah, i know your all nodding your heads in agreement. It'll kind of be like Lava life, make your own profiles and that kind of thing, but we'll be better then Lava life. In our advertising we'll stress what kind of people you kind find on the aarc survivor. The truth stretching, whiney, complaining, veriety. I think we'll do quite well. We'll take a presentige of the profits made and use them to fight for our cause. Fighting the man!! or Fighting AARC!! or....... what are we fighting for agian? I always forget.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dating service
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 01:20:13 AM »
That's because of that bad METH yuve bin smokin

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Dating service
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 09:54:12 PM »
Perhaps you could take some of the profits and invest in some spelling lessons.  I'm curious as to why you would read and post here if you have such disdain for others who do the same.  Are you lonely?  Are you compensating for a weak and damaged personality by anonymously taking potshots at people with enough courage to live their lives without relying on a perverse cult? Just curious.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dating service
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 10:03:13 PM »
thats pretty much it.
Very well said
But you should have a bit of sympathy I think I know whois doing it and he is harmless(as far as i can tell) and as big a victem as anyone in this thing

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Dating service
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 11:03:54 PM »
In my view every young person who ever went through the doors of AARC is a victim of Vause. However, many of them are hostile and some actually dangerous.  A few nasty postings on a web forum is not dangerous activity, but the content of some, like the above is mean-spirited and rude, no matter how impotent.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dating service
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 11:10:59 PM »
I suspose you are right. To me the post seems so obviously juvenile, boorish and idiotic that I cannot be offended by it. I thought it worked against the AARC by having a "graduate" post such drivel, but I can see how it detracts from the seriousness of the forum(the reason they post it in the first place)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Dating service
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 11:26:29 PM »
It doesn't detract from the seriousness of the forum.  It bears out the damage done to young people in AARC. One would hope that a graduate of a recovery program would at minimum be capable of empathy, but the abuse seems to prevent that from developing in some cases.  I have met four people who spent extended periods in AARC, all four of whom were very intelligent, but were emotionally very stunted.

Canadian West."

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Dating service
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 11:26:50 AM »
I must apologize to the original poster in this stream.  I mistook his intention.  As All About Receiving Cash has provided the Leader, many staffers and old comers opportunities to form intense, highly intimate relationships with bewildered and terrified newcomers, I can see why this anonymous predator would miss those halcyon days of "free" love.
Unfortunately for all concerned, All About Receiving Cash was not intended as a service to provide companionship for people looking to be "tops".  This misconception has led to all manner of embarassing situations.
Rest assured dear AARColyte, you will have all the random sexual encounters you could desire once you enter into our penal system.  Upon your release, I'm sure that you will be able to fulfill your needs by hanging about in the men's room at the Greyhound Station.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dating service
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 06:42:25 PM »
Ajax,
I don't think that what you are saying is fair. I looked at your profile; there was no name, address, phone number, etc. for me to see. And then you attack someone who you believe to be emotionally stunted, saying that they shouldn't attack people anonymously.

I strongly believe that slinging mud makes for bad arguments, and gets egos involved. But on a strictly logical basis, if you attack the person making the argument, rather then the argument they make, you commit the Ad Hominem fallacy. This might not make sense to you but, committing logical fallacies makes your argument unsound & invalid. By that I mean, you lied, are a liar, and cannot be trusted.

This is true because:
1) No truth can be preserved without proper logical form.
2) You made claims in a fallacious form and tried to pass them off as the truth.
3) Trying to say something is true when it is logically inconsistent for that to be the case is a lie.
4) Therefore, You lied.
5) Liars tell lies.
6) You lied (See point 4).
7) Therefore you are a liar.
8) Liars cannot be trusted.
9) You are a liar. (See point 7)
10) Therefore you cannot be trust.

Please be careful. I know that it is easy to fall into some of the obvious logical traps from time to time. No one is perfect, I just want to try and help you so that you do not discredit yourself, and discredit the subject you are talking about.

/cheers

The Time-Galka

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Where's the time-Galka??!!
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 07:02:33 PM »
Wow, T.G. I know that logical fallacies can be a party killer, but you just when off.
Anyways I know what you mean T.G., and it is really good to see you are still around. Want to hit a meeting tonight? 8pm Midnapore?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Eagle of doom
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 07:06:08 PM »
Yeah, ill see you there. Ill get the coffees this time.

And Ajax, maybe Sam's right, I didn't mean to drop that much logic on you at once. Sorry if it hurt.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is kettle
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 07:28:33 PM »
So Gulka, I noticed your information isn't there either. Strange...
Want to talk lies? AARC lies about their success rate, AARC lies about it's autonomy from programs like Kids and Straights, AARC lies to parents about the treatment their children receive, AARC lies to their potential donors about their program in it's entirety.
So keep your lies. Our truth is stronger and will overcome all of your tangled webs.
Do you really believe the original post about turning this site into a dating service is a cause you want to get behind? I bet you were a hell of an oldcomer, if that is your stance. I sure wish I was one of the newcomer girls in your care.
Thanks for your two cents worth, but keep it, you need it more than we do.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Dating service
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 08:26:29 PM »
Hey Sam the Eagle, why wouldn't you talk to your buddy Galka in private?  I usually use the telephone, or I might even go over and visit, rather than hamfistedly trying to show that I have a friend on an internet forum.  As for Galka, you lied.  You used the word rather,as in attacked the person Rather than the argument.  I did address the argument about making this a dating service.  Additionally, I did attack him, and that is not an ad hominem error in logic.  You are pretentious and a cult member.  That is an ad hominem attack.  As I am not running a treatment center for teens where I have them sleep over, torture them, and lie about being a psychologist and a former Swift Current Bronco, I suppose it doesn't matter if you trust me.  I don't want money from you to torture your kids, so again, it doesn't matter if you trust me.  But keep on carrying the message "love AARC, give money!"  That's another ad hominem attack.  Once again, an AARColyte starts throwing insults but can't address any of the facts about the pervert scam known as AARC.  Too bad your Mom gave you to AARC and your Dad didn't care.  Sorry if it hurt.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
/Hush-noob
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2007, 11:55:38 PM »
lol-ajax.
You have a clear misunderstanding of ad hominem, but that 's fine for now, at least you are trying.
Also, its odd that you think that I support AARC. I didn't mention that, but yet you try to pass it off as the truth. hmmm. odd.
And then you try and slander me through that unproven assumption. hmmm. odd.

And Vause was on the bronco's 1971-1972.
http://www.scbroncos.com/team/alumni/formerplyrs3.html
And yet you try to past it off as the truth that he was not. hmmm. odd.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't like the guy. But you are a liar, and it is only fair that people know that. I am just saying that if you want to lie about people you should do it private. You look dumb when you do it online imho.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
/ja "Provoke"
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2007, 12:29:36 AM »
Oh, Ajax. I was really trying to help you develop your argument, so that you don't look stupid, But you ego's a great thing aint it? Your loss rofl-Noob.

What in God's name makes you think that I need to or want to defend AARC? Just because I called you a stupid liar (Which you are) does not mean that I have to support AARC. I know, I know, the world is much simpler to deal with if you think that everyone that thinks you are a fool is sleeping with the devil, or killing kittens when they aren't off enslaving children, or trying to support AARC. But let’s look at the logic.

1) Does knowing Ajax is a fool = Loves AARC = kills kittens = sleeps with devil = enslaves children?

If you can give sound argument that shows this you could get the AARC cult members to join the Ajax Cult. Where then can then e paranoid that AARC is behind all evil, and all evil is AARC.

/Cheers