Author Topic: Bill Gray  (Read 5282 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bill Gray
« on: August 15, 2006, 02:12:49 PM »
>From: bill gray
>Reply-To: bill gray
>To: [email protected]
>Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 17:26:02 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>
>interesting post, I embezzeled so much money out of HLA i should be in prison.  Yet, I am free to spend my 70K paid to "hush" about Len's financial dealings.  I am still running up tabs on the school's credit cards, I can sign Len's name better than he can.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bill Gray
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 02:15:55 PM »
Working in the business office w/ Bill I witnessed more than my fair share of illegal activity.  He made off like a bandit and then cried to Len and Ken about having a nervous breakdown, can you believe that, he's popping enzyte due to his tiny wee wee and it drove him to tears.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Bill Gray
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 03:16:33 PM »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Bill Gray
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 07:50:57 PM »
Quote from: ""business office C""
Working in the business office w/ Bill I witnessed more than my fair share of illegal activity.  He made off like a bandit and then cried to Len and Ken about having a nervous breakdown, can you believe that, he's popping enzyte due to his tiny wee wee and it drove him to tears.

Be careful, you are overstepping here....this is slander....

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Bill Gray
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 05:02:40 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""business office C""

Be careful, you are overstepping here....this is slander....

it's only slander if it's untrue.  this isn't the first person to tell this story.  there seems to be quite a bit of corroborating evidence that this is exactly what was going on.  in any case, there are ongoing investigations that will be wrapped up soon and i suspect you'll see that this is indeed true when they make their reports.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
True vs False
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 05:13:51 PM »
Yes,you are correct, its only slander if its untrue. And guess what, its untrue. Every thing in this comment referenced is untrue, not to mention, ridiculously immature.  And , the person making those comments can be sued. But you did use the correct word "story", because thats all it is, fiction.

Ive known my ex husband for almost 13 years. He would never, EVER steal money from anybody nor behave in the manner in which the story portrays him.

Watch your step not so anonymous one. You are dreading on litigious waters.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bill Gray
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2006, 05:16:02 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Fucking bring it on!!  ::fuckoff::  ::both::  ::fuckoff::  ::both::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: True vs False
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 07:48:51 AM »
Quote from: ""SH""
Yes,you are correct, its only slander if its untrue. And guess what, its untrue. Every thing in this comment referenced is untrue, not to mention, ridiculously immature.  And , the person making those comments can be sued. But you did use the correct word "story", because thats all it is, fiction.

Ive known my ex husband for almost 13 years. He would never, EVER steal money from anybody nor behave in the manner in which the story portrays him.

Watch your step not so anonymous one. You are dreading on litigious waters.

You're still holding out hope that Bill will come back to you, is that it SH?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yea thats it
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2006, 11:14:17 AM »
Oh yea thats it.....yea whatever...

can a person not remain friends with an ex, especially when they share children, without some asshole making a suggestive comment? obviously not on this board.

Just because I am not married to him does not mean I cannot defend his character and reputation. I happen to know him a hell of a lot better than anybody else on here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bill Gray
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2006, 11:27:59 AM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Oh my god, woman!!!   You're EASY!!!!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Come on.  Bring on the lawsuit.  I dare ya!!   ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha2::  ::bigsmilebounce::

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Bill Gray
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2006, 06:00:17 PM »
Bullfrog is all talk and zero action. No one ever has anything to worry about from her ever. In fact all that is needed to ever shut her up is to simply remind her of her own numerous crimes and mistakes.

Trust me you wont have to look hard to find them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bill Gray
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2006, 06:38:21 PM »
Did I say I was worried?  ::bwahaha::  No one's going to sue.  If they did their dirty little secrets would all come spilling out like Alex Kintner on a dock.  They can't take that chance.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bill Gray
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2006, 07:13:34 PM »
I wouldnt be the one suing. There is nothing to worry about from me personally, others however, now that is a different story. There could be a strong slander case here for some. Remember, if its not true, its slander.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bill Gray
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2006, 07:21:57 PM »
Ok then...here.  Bill or anyone affiliated or previously affiliated with HLA....

bring it on babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Please Shhh, stop making such a goddamn fool out of yourself.  We've been warned.  You can tell Bill that you did everything you could to defend his 'good name'....... now crawl back into your little hole. ::bwahaha::

RB -- please do NOT start up that insipid bullshit with the bullfrog again, for the love of god, pleeeeease don't.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Bill Gray
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2006, 07:49:21 PM »
I'm sorry its just so hard to contain myself. She runs her mouth and its all I can do to keep from breaking down into eternal laughter. I just cant fathom how one person could be that dumb.

Everytime I think she's hit rock bottom, she asks for a shovel.