Author Topic: Bill Gray  (Read 5283 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bill Gray(aka tiny pecker)
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 12:52:22 PM »
1.)  There are credit card receipts from the outlet mall, video survielence of Bill, and his wives using HLA cards.  

2.)  Bill had cut checks to SAGE foodservice for mileage of "their" employee's, and microwaves, and unapproved expenses.  He had an affair with Jennifer as well.

3.)  Bill ran his American Express bill to 30K his last few weeks at HLA, he purposely neglected the IRS payments, Dept. of Labor inquireies, as well as employee benefit programs.  

4.) Bill also purchased stock shares of Coke for his children with HLA monies, he was instructed to purchase shares for other employee's children as well, but failed to do so.

5.) Bill cashed in a 35K certificate of deposit in 2004, nobody has any idea where that money went...except Bill.

Bring it on Billy boy...you will be so broke in a matter of months you won't be able to afford that precious Birch River membership, O' Wait, you never did pay for that...HLA did.  You are a fake as well as a douche bag.  As for your ex wife...Slander my nuts on your chin bitch!!  Lawyer up or shut up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bill Gray
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2006, 01:44:58 PM »
josh , josh , josh ,  too busy running away?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bill Gray
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2006, 02:48:34 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
josh , josh , josh ,  too busy running away?

Ah, there it is.  The unmistakable sign that you've hit a nerve and hit it hard.  No refuting the allegations that were posted.  Just a tsk tsk towards the person they think wrote it.

Must be pretty much of a dead on bullseye.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bill Gray
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2006, 02:48:53 PM »
I work for a number of people,  one of which is Josh.  

But my name is Jonathan Harris.  You will remember me in due time.  I know more about you than anybody, and I'm learning more my the minute.  

What happened Bill?  Couldn't operate a business office so you just decided to fake it 'til you made, except you never made it?  

You could always go back to the prison system.  Except this time it may very well be in a different uniform.  
Have a great day.  
See ya douche bag.

Offline ottawa-5

• View Profile
Bill
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2006, 05:17:30 PM »
I think Bill is hot.
ueen Annie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Which person are you??
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2006, 06:21:47 PM »
Affiliatesfax:404-806-1449, 2177 Martins Ford Road Dahlonega , GA 30533 ... JONATHAN HARRIS, 706-754-0007 fax:888-552-7796, 1087 Washington Street ...
www.hwsrealtors.com/RosterOffice.aspx?t ... Affiliates - 52k - Cached - Similar pages

School of Environmental Design - Owens LibraryBussell, Jonathan Harris, TJ Elder Middle School, Washington County, Sandersville, Georgia, 2001. Butcher, Douglas, Landscape Plan for Road Atlanta ...
www.uga.edu/sed/facilities/owenslibrary ... ojects.htm - 149k - Cached - Similar pages

Jazz and Blues Music Tour Dates and Gig Guide :: Georgia :Sautee, Blueground Undergrass; Big City Sunrise; Jon Harris & the Sin Hounds; ... Dahlonega, The Packway Handle Band :: The Crimson Moon Cafe :: jazz, blues ...
home.nestor.minsk.by/jazz/gigs/georgia01.html - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

www.myspace.com/mandarose13*Jon Harris and the Sin Hounds *Rose's Pawn Shop *Corey Smith *The Sumner Brothers ... North Georgia College And State University Dahlonega,Georgia ...
profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=47880310 - 152k - Cached - Similar pages

BancMortgage327 Dahlonega Street, Suite 803 Cumming, GA 30040 Phone: (678) 513-5052 ... Jonathan Harris Web Page Gene Mark Web Page Joseph Mark Web Page ...
www.bancmortgage.com/ - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

Official Home of Saints SoccerDiego Martin, Trinidad, Georgia Perimeter. 10, Rene Alvarez. MF. Sr. 5-8. 180. Dahlonega, Ga. Lumpkin County. 11, Jonathan Cueva ...
www.ngcsu.edu/Athletics/msoc/2005/05_Roster.shtml - 47k - Cached - Similar pages

NGCSU | University Relations - February 2004 Press ReleasesDAHLONEGA ? The 2004 Women and Leadership Conference at North Georgia College & State University will feature US Navy Capt. Gail Harris on March 4 at 12:30 ...
www.ngcsu.edu/univ_rel/archives/feb2004.htm - 18k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.ngcsu.edu ]

USG: Administrative Advisory Committee on Student Life (RACSL)North Georgia College & State University, Wesley L. Thomas Director of Student Center & Activities, 82 College Circle Dahlonega, GA 30597, ph: 706-864-1643 ...
www.usg.edu/academics/comm/racsl.phtml - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

Past Recipients -- Governor's Awards -- Programs -- Georgia ...Georgia Humanities Council logo ... Athens: James Gustafson, Atlanta: Jack Hadley, Thomasville: O. Ben Harris, Atlanta: Dr. Jonathan Hershey, ...
www.georgiahumanities.org/programs/gov/past.html - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

UWG News ArchiveCarrollton GA Jonathan Meyers Carrollton GA Justin Michael Carrollton GA Sarah Middlemast ... Dahlonega GA Robert Gunter Dallas GA Shannon Bandy ...
www.westga.edu/~ucm/news_archive/01_04/ ... slist.html - 54k - Cached - Similar pages

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Josh Linskey...
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2006, 08:24:58 PM »
Hired a Business Manager to replace Bill....Gone....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Bill Gray(aka tiny pecker)
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2006, 08:32:39 PM »
Quote from: ""jpharris""
1.)  There are credit card receipts from the outlet mall, video survielence of Bill, and his wives using HLA cards.  

2.)  Bill had cut checks to SAGE foodservice for mileage of "their" employee's, and microwaves, and unapproved expenses.  He had an affair with Jennifer as well.

3.)  Bill ran his American Express bill to 30K his last few weeks at HLA, he purposely neglected the IRS payments, Dept. of Labor inquireies, as well as employee benefit programs.  

4.) Bill also purchased stock shares of Coke for his children with HLA monies, he was instructed to purchase shares for other employee's children as well, but failed to do so.

You are a disgrace...If you have a problem with Bill Gray, deal with it...we  are not interested in your childish rants...Maybe you should place your displaced anger towards helping the children of HLA.....obviously you are one yourself...

5.) Bill cashed in a 35K certificate of deposit in 2004, nobody has any idea where that money went...except Bill.

Bring it on Billy boy...you will be so broke in a matter of months you won't be able to afford that precious Birch River membership, O' Wait, you never did pay for that...HLA did.  You are a fake as well as a douche bag.  As for your ex wife...Slander my nuts on your chin bitch!!  Lawyer up or shut up.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Bill
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2006, 09:09:44 PM »
Quote from: ""ottawa-5""
I think Bill is hot.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Bill Gray Jr.

• View Profile
    • http://HiddenLakeAcademy.com
Bill Gray
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2006, 06:22:14 AM »
Get a life, kid...

Offline Bill Gray Jr.

• View Profile
    • http://HiddenLakeAcademy.com
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2006, 06:24:45 AM »
I think Bill is hot.
Call me at my Manhatten apartment that I just moved into on 47th and 5th- 212-847-9428

Offline Mel Wasserman

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2006, 01:14:55 PM »
I'll call you! You are HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!

Quote from: ""Bill Gray Jr.""
I think Bill is hot.
Call me at my Manhatten apartment that I just moved into on 47th and 5th- 212-847-9428
RULE... I RULE... I RULE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2006, 10:47:07 AM »

::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2006, 11:42:55 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha::

Bumpiddy bump bump again!!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Bill Gray
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2006, 05:11:31 PM »
Lets keep this one at the forefront.