Author Topic: I went to the amusement park today.  (Read 7917 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I went to the amusement park today.
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2006, 01:26:00 PM »
If that were true I would leave my job in a heartbeat, it's just an excuse.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2006, 01:33:00 PM »
Y'gotta whip their asses now & then to keep 'em in line!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2006, 01:35:00 PM »
Sounds like SOMEONE just should not work around kids, period. Kids just seem to annoy this person to the point of wanting to strike out at the kids in a physical way.Suggestion: find a job around adults only.

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2006, 01:38:00 PM »
Kids benuhfit frum a good ass-whuppin' wunce in a wile. Its uh fact!

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2006, 01:46:00 PM »
An if yuh dont wunna go to the trubble of whippin em, firin a hot cuppa coffee on em kin shure do the trick..jest make shure its not too damm hot!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2006, 04:26:00 PM »
Rivers of Shit, do you think you could whoop the poop outta Three Rivers? You two sure talk a lot about whooping the crap outta kid. Might be fun to see you two take each other on! HA HA!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2006, 07:22:00 PM »
TSW is a mean motherfucker. My money's on him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2006, 08:45:00 PM »
tsw you do alot of good. But yeah lay off advising murder of dirty immigrents, and group take downs of kids who "mouth off", I mean...thats pretty much the definition of program.

If you are agaisnt immoral incarceration of youth I dont think you know who your enemies are. Its liberals who support human rights of children. Which include not being incarcerated and tortured w/o even being accused of a crime. Look who wwasps contribute to. Its not liberals. Its republicans

Its kinda sad that people are so influenced by media stereotypes that they somehow automatically equate al gore and acceptance of bullying. Liberals defend those being violated the republican party tends to violate

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »

On 2006-06-12 18:21:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"

What if the kid cusses at you in a language other than English?
It seems Asian parents are not so uptight about "dirty words" and dont beat their kids like Americans do,and though most of these little Korean kids are obnoxious and ill mannered and deserving of a belt buckle slapping to the mouth,they seem to be pretty peacful as adults ,compared to Americans.
I see Korean boys constantly slapping their girlfriends in the back of the head,and its well known that Korean men are abusive towards their wives,more so than Chinese or Japanese.
Just hang out at the bus stop in the morning and take a look at the heavy makeup they wear to cover up their black eyes.
Its a totally different culture.
Its the American culture that allows the abuse of American kids by people like you who work in these programs.
I dont think ANY Korean kids get "taken down" for mouthing off by people like you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2006, 12:47:00 AM »
TSW its not one or two people who are posting here criticizing your musings on using unnecessary force just for the hell of it, it is many. If you didnt notice most people who post here abhore child abuse in any form.

If I ever have children and one cusses me I will take a belt to his or her ass right quick and in a hurry

Do your kid a favor and don't have them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2006, 12:55:00 AM »
Q: How should I punish my son effectively and properly? He wrote a swear word on his teacher�s calendar.

A: Corporal punishment is not the answer. Children just learn to avoid doing things when they think they might be caught. It can make kids sneaky. I believe that having him make restitution and give an apology to the teacher would be more effective in keeping him from doing such a thing in the future. If you want to make sure an apology is delivered, help him write a note to the teacher and help him deliver it. Have him ask the teacher how much it will cost to replace the calendar and then have him earn money (or take his allowance) to replace the one he defaced. I think that will be effective and he ends up with a bit of closure on the issue.

http://www.stophitting.com/answers/
I suggest you read this website it has a lot of useful information.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2006, 05:43:00 AM »
Oh 2 springs. You Crazy Man!

As much as i dont really agree with getting hysterical everytime somebody smacks their 4 year old for doing something dangerous (it only trivialises actual abuse) You still have not told us what conservative values opening a big can of whoopy ass instills in a youngster. Is it that conservative sense of self control and moderation that clinton lacked? Is it an adherence to strong moral values? is it a work ethic? is it what jesus would do? (not many smelly hippy left wing types wear that t shirt after all)  

Or do you just espouse it because
A) it is great fun to get a rise out of everyone
B) you were smacked a lot as a boy and you feel you did ok + it means you dont have to waster valuable time looking for other methods of teaching kids self control
or is it a little from colums a a little ffrom column b :grin:
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2006, 08:05:00 AM »
Do I give a shit what other people think? Fuck no. Its not my problem that the parents of the USA have confused a swat on the ass with child abuse. Its all good they got plenty of ritilan for their kids so they can abuse them in the worst way possible like most of them already do.

It's not one option or the other, ritalin or abuse, a lot of parents succesfully raise their children without hitting, slapping, or any other type of physical or emotional abuse.... and without the "help" of pharmaceuticals. It ain't just one or the other.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2006, 11:30:00 AM »
On 2006-06-13 00:34:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"
< Its not my problem that the parents of the USA have confused a swat on the ass with child abuse.

Sure,there ARE spankings,beatings and even ass rapings that dont leave any kind of scar,but I believe firmly that THERE ARE NO HUMAN BEINGS THAT WERE HARMED BECAUSE THEY DID NOT RECEIVE A SPANKING!
I was abused and beat as a child,and I just dont see any reason to punish anybody with corporal punishment.
I have a Saudi friend who makes a lot of sense when he explains why,in his country,he believes it is very apropriate for a DOCTOR to surgicaly remove a mans hand who has broken the law.My friend thinks his country is a much safer place to live because of that form of punishment.
I understand him and he makes a lot of sense when he explains this stuff to me,but in the end I believe it is wrong for the government to sentence criminals to having their hand cut off.Its just wrong,and so is spanking a child.
There are other ways,you just have to take a moment to use your brain to figure them out.
Maybe you could get a good paying job "taking down" people your own size rather than young children.
Were you ass fucked by a Russian sailor in a Korean sauna when you were a child?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2006, 11:40:00 AM »
On 2006-06-13 08:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-13 00:34:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"

< Its not my problem that the parents of the USA have confused a swat on the ass with child abuse.

Sure,there ARE spankings,beatings and even ass rapings that dont leave any kind of scar,but I believe firmly that THERE ARE NO HUMAN BEINGS THAT WERE HARMED BECAUSE THEY DID NOT RECEIVE A SPANKING!

I was abused and beat as a child,and I just dont see any reason to punish anybody with corporal punishment.

I have a Saudi friend who makes a lot of sense when he explains why,in his country,he believes it is very apropriate for a DOCTOR to surgicaly remove a mans hand who has broken the law.My friend thinks his country is a much safer place to live because of that form of punishment.

I understand him and he makes a lot of sense when he explains this stuff to me,but in the end I believe it is wrong for the government to sentence criminals to having their hand cut off.Its just wrong,and so is spanking a child.

There are other ways,you just have to take a moment to use your brain to figure them out.

Maybe you could get a good paying job "taking down" people your own size rather than young children.

Were you ass fucked by a Russian sailor in a Korean sauna when you were a child?"
::bump::