Author Topic: I went to the amusement park today.  (Read 7915 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I went to the amusement park today.
« on: June 09, 2006, 09:10:00 PM »
I saw quite a number of teenagers, many of them being rowdy, some of them singing along to the Offspring, some quietly cutting in line, etc, etc.

And then remembered and realized that a great many programmies want to lock them up in hellholes, and a great many other perverts want to do other things to them.

I'd rather have a fifteen-year-old punch me in the back of the head than see him locked up in a program.

I think it's about time we stopped talking 'round here and started emptying places the hard way.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 10:02:00 PM »
You have a very solid point.

A good ass kicking is less harmful than a program (assuming you do it right- don't start breaking bones or doing serious head hits), teaches lessons more effectively, and is absolutely free!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 11:10:00 PM »
I think it's about time we stopped talking 'round here and started emptying places the hard way.

Hey, not a bad idea...whatever it takes. :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 11:14:00 PM »
TSW - it is the same attitude as yours why the kids in these camps DO get the shit beat out of them on a regular basis.

So... Offspring is still popular.. who knew?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 11:40:00 PM »
TSW, abuse is abuse, whether it is some counselor, or the kids's parents. Give it a rest with the BEAT THE HELL OF KIDS, OK?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 12:24:00 AM »
On 2006-06-09 19:24:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"That's the spirit.. Didn't say break him in two, but damn.. society has gotten so consquence free from all the absurd p.c. stupidity no wonder so many kids go wrong.

When I was coming up as a young sprout I remember a friend of mind mouthing off to a teacher. He caught a beating during recess from a couple of other kids. Another fellow thumped on his girlfriend he got his ass kicked by the girlfriends brothers.

I sassed my grandma once and got my mouth half slapped off my head by my grandma. I used a foul word in front of my mum and got my ass whipped so hard it still hurts to think about it.

A specific case of a young migrant worker who sold some crack to some gal who o.d.ed on the crap and nearly died.. well he just dissappeared.

I am not advocating vigilante justice and stringing people up, but the accountability of society has been pissed away for or so called  nuevo culture shit. This new culture has brought us absolutely jack shit in the way of progress unless you call taking pictures of a cruxfix in a jar of piss as progress. For all this so called progress we still have to send children to terror camps.

Man.. Parents.. be god damn parents..

It takes a village idiot to believe that a family needs instruction from the government to raise a child.
-- Anonymous homeschooler

"

That was surreal to read that post coming from someone who is against programs, or at least claims as much.
I can't help but chuckle at your arguing two sides of the spectrum in the same post, you say kids need to learn personal responsibility by parents letting them deal with the consequences of their behavior.
But then you go on to say that if a girl (lemme guess, a pretty young white girl?) buys some crack off the street off some (dirty brown illegal) Mexican, then it is the Mexicans fault that girl OD's and (almost) dies? LMAO!
After SHE bought the drug on her own volition? An illegal drug that is known to KILL and addict people? She bought a totally random substance off the street, what would you expect?!
Organizing a posse to kill someone who sold your kid some bad crack? LOL! You have got to be kidding, right? After your whole spiel about kids living with the consequences of their actions?
It's funny because I used to hear this same 'back in the old days things were better' rhetoric at the facility I was locked up at. 'If only we still had the paddle' they'd say... wow, how this is all SO familiar!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 08:55:00 AM »

On 2006-06-10 02:18:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

I am dead set against TBS programs,

<

Then why dont you donate all that money you made working in TBS Programs to abused children?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2006, 10:29:00 AM »
Then why dont you donate all that money you made working in TBS Programs to abused children?

Why doesn't your MOM donate all her money to them, asswipe? :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2006, 03:23:00 PM »
It is not the Al Gore Douche Bag Liberals who are getting rich off off the TBS you claim to hate.  It is the neoconartist, rightwing, Republican contributing theives.  Also look at present role models, i.e.,  the Ken Lays (whose real millions reside in off-shore bankd) and others of this country who barely get a slap on the wrist for pillaging their companies, driving them into bankruptcy; the war profiteers like Haliburton who are not even scolded when they can't explain what happened to billions of dollars sucked out of the American economy and given to them by, who? Al Gore and company?  Oh and then there is lovely United Airlines who gave away millions to their executives but had to dump the pension plan (cutting back benefits) on the American public, cancel health plans for the retired etc. As long as you are rich I guess "consequences" don't apply. The list goes on and on and it is not the Al Gore Douche Bags that are behind it or getting rich off of it.  By the way I DO consider what was done to you to be abuse, which may be one reason for your apparent rage.  Your family would not have had to resort to violence if they could really parent.  I know many extremely successful families where the parents never had to resort to physical violence; perhpas that is why they are successful.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2006, 04:35:00 PM »
Agree. A parent/grandparent who slaps a child in the face, needs to learn some parenting skills. A parent who  resorts to hitting a child with a belt, needs to learn some parenting skills. A person who thinks this is OK, needs to rethink how to deal with children, any children; or stay away from children. Hitting kids is not OK.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2006, 06:57:00 PM »
I get the feeling that 2 springs is having some fun with you people here :lol: I agree with his sentiment though. If i had a kid who threw something at someone it would only happen once!!!!

Whatever happned to the days when kids just dressed ridiculously & smoked dope to assert their independence!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2006, 09:40:00 PM »
On 2006-06-10 12:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It is not the Al Gore Douche Bag Liberals who are getting rich off off the TBS you claim to hate.  It is the neoconartist, rightwing, Republican contributing theives.  Also look at present role models, i.e.,  the Ken Lays (whose real millions reside in off-shore bankd) and others of this country who barely get a slap on the wrist for pillaging their companies, driving them into bankruptcy; the war profiteers like Haliburton who are not even scolded when they can't explain what happened to billions of dollars sucked out of the American economy and given to them by, who? Al Gore and company?  Oh and then there is lovely United Airlines who gave away millions to their executives but had to dump the pension plan (cutting back benefits) on the American public, cancel health plans for the retired etc. As long as you are rich I guess "consequences" don't apply. The list goes on and on and it is not the Al Gore Douche Bags that are behind it or getting rich off of it.  By the way I DO consider what was done to you to be abuse, which may be one reason for your apparent rage.  Your family would not have had to resort to violence if they could really parent.  I know many extremely successful families where the parents never had to resort to physical violence; perhpas that is why they are successful. "

Look dumbass Ken Lay and United Airlines doesn't have shit to do with raising a child. Look hard retard and you will see again and again that TSW does not advocate beating the child to death or torture. A pop in the mouth for being a smart ass was common for me when I was coming up, and it didn't hurt me any.

Al Gore Liberal Douche Bag...  :rofl:  :rofl:

Right on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2006, 12:18:00 AM »
Look hard retard and you will see again and again that TSW does not advocate beating the child to death or torture

Well then, let's give this man a medal!

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2006, 05:11:00 AM »
On 2006-06-10 12:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It is not the Al Gore Douche Bag Liberals who are getting rich off off the TBS you claim to hate.  It is the neoconartist, rightwing, Republican contributing theives.  Also look at present role models, i.e.,  the Ken Lays (whose real millions reside in off-shore bankd) and others of this country who barely get a slap on the wrist for pillaging their companies, driving them into bankruptcy; the war profiteers like Haliburton who are not even scolded when they can't explain what happened to billions of dollars sucked out of the American economy and given to them by, who? Al Gore and company?  Oh and then there is lovely United Airlines who gave away millions to their executives but had to dump the pension plan (cutting back benefits) on the American public, cancel health plans for the retired etc. As long as you are rich I guess "consequences" don't apply. The list goes on and on and it is not the Al Gore Douche Bags that are behind it or getting rich off of it.  By the way I DO consider what was done to you to be abuse, which may be one reason for your apparent rage.  Your family would not have had to resort to violence if they could really parent.  I know many extremely successful families where the parents never had to resort to physical violence; perhpas that is why they are successful. "

cmon you guys lighten up, twosprings was being FUNNY :silly:
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2006, 07:23:00 AM »
I dont know who 1/2 of these people are. I know the pure lady sued wwasps sucessfully & then ironically started a business advising parents on which kidnapping service to take to what horror school.

Im curious though. Whats your beef with Gore? He seems like an ok sort of fellow. A little weak perhaps but fairly inoffensive.
  :wave:
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen