Author Topic: I went to the amusement park today.  (Read 7948 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I went to the amusement park today.
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2006, 11:53:00 AM »
On 2006-06-13 08:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-13 08:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-13 00:34:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"

< Its not my problem that the parents of the USA have confused a swat on the ass with child abuse.

Sure,there ARE spankings,beatings and even ass rapings that dont leave any kind of scar,but I believe firmly that THERE ARE NO HUMAN BEINGS THAT WERE HARMED BECAUSE THEY DID NOT RECEIVE A SPANKING!

I was abused and beat as a child,and I just dont see any reason to punish anybody with corporal punishment.

I have a Saudi friend who makes a lot of sense when he explains why,in his country,he believes it is very apropriate for a DOCTOR to surgicaly remove a mans hand who has broken the law.My friend thinks his country is a much safer place to live because of that form of punishment.

I understand him and he makes a lot of sense when he explains this stuff to me,but in the end I believe it is wrong for the government to sentence criminals to having their hand cut off.Its just wrong,and so is spanking a child.

There are other ways,you just have to take a moment to use your brain to figure them out.

Maybe you could get a good paying job "taking down" people your own size rather than young children.

Were you ass fucked by a Russian sailor in a Korean sauna when you were a child?"

::smokingun::  ::bump::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2006, 12:01:00 PM »
On 2006-06-13 08:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

"

"

< Its not my problem that the parents of the USA have confused a swat on the ass with child abuse.

Sure,there ARE spankings,beatings and even ass rapings that dont leave any kind of scar,but I believe firmly that THERE ARE NO HUMAN BEINGS THAT WERE HARMED BECAUSE THEY DID NOT RECEIVE A SPANKING!

I was abused and beat as a child,and I just dont see any reason to punish anybody with corporal punishment.

I have a Saudi friend who makes a lot of sense when he explains why,in his country,he believes it is very apropriate for a DOCTOR to surgicaly remove a mans hand who has broken the law.My friend thinks his country is a much safer place to live because of that form of punishment.

I understand him and he makes a lot of sense when he explains this stuff to me,but in the end I believe it is wrong for the government to sentence criminals to having their hand cut off.Its just wrong,and so is spanking a child.

There are other ways,you just have to take a moment to use your brain to figure them out.

Maybe you could get a good paying job "taking down" people your own size rather than young children.

Were you ass fucked by a Russian sailor in a Korean sauna when you were a child?"

::smokingun::  ::bump:: "
:wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2006, 12:28:00 PM »
On 2006-06-13 09:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

"

"

"

:wave: "
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2006, 12:28:00 PM »
On 2006-06-13 09:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-13 09:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

"

"

"

:wave: "

:eek:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2006, 01:18:00 PM »
this page is a mess

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2006, 01:18:00 PM »

"

"

Its not my problem that the parents of the USA have confused a swat on the ass with child abuse.

:nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2006, 01:18:00 AM »
On 2006-06-13 20:08:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"You still are rambling with great incoherency. You amuse me with your rash assertions and douche bag al gore liberalisms.

I actually did have a job once where taking down adults was part of the package. They always fought less than the kids. Mighty nice of them to be so oblidging.

If you want a voluntary urine sample from me it'll have to be a taste test.
--Bumper Sticker

"

But you are living in Korea.
Korea is an international country.
Haven't you yet had the chance to make any contact with people from other nations?
You could learn a lot from people from other countries.You dont have to agree with them,but you could get a better perspective about the things that go on in America by talking with them.
Why are you so worried about this Al Gore?
He's just a TV personality.
What about the real people around you?
What do they think?
Its easy to meet interesting and intelligent foreigners in Korea.
I guess you are spending too much time in the Korean sauna taking it in the ass from Russian sailors.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2006, 10:47:00 AM »
On 2006-06-14 06:19:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"I don't worry about Al Gore in the slightest. Most Koreans haven't the faintest idea about who the fuck Al Gore is and at the moment due to the World Cup soccer they probably don't give a shit either.

I have learned alot from other people here in Korea. For instance, I learned that if you want to find slave labour from Pakistan just go all the way to the end of the Light Blue Subway line and get off at Oido station. From their hop a cab to Machine town.

My perspective on America is ever changing, but my love for my country has always remained a constant. I am not butthead Canadian I realize all to well my country is a flawed and imperfect vessel. Hence my view that most modern politicians of any political stripe are all shitheads.

I also learn that Limey chicks give great head even if they all have fucked up teeth.

Not all Thai girls are hookers.

The best mate to depend on in a bar brawl come from Oz.

Yet none of those people I doubt even have a clue who the hell Al the Douche Bag Gore is, and nor do I suspect they care either.

Only met two russians and they were both female and they were also attempting to offer me services to be negotiated in front of my girlfriend. Neither of the Russian Gals I bet would have given a fiddler's fuck about Al The Cumquat Gore.

The only thing I really have learned is their are Four types of countries in this world. Whiny bitch ass mother fuckers like Canadia. They should be shat on regularly until they drown in a sea of shit that has corn chunks in it still. Posers like France who talk alot of shit and turn around and sell weapons to whoever will buy them. France my favorite country to hate and I pray I see the day the Eiffel Tower is reposed by Uganda. Do gooder dim wit countries like the USA who are subjected to the constant shifts and tides of the political process. I love my country but fuck if they ever have an open hunting season on Senators I am so on the next flight home. And last every other country who is just trying to hustle a buck to stay a float. More power to the bitches and the foriegn aid check is in the mail.

An Animated Cartoon Theology:
1. People are animals.
2. The body is mortal and subject to incredible pain.
3. Life is antagonistic to the living.
4. The flesh can be sawed, crushed, frozen, stretched, burned, bombed, and plucked for music.
5. The dumb are abused by the smart and the smart destroyed by their own cunning.
6. The small are tortured by the large and the large destroyed by their own momentum.
7. We are able to walk on air, but only as long as our illusion supports us.
-- E. L. Doctorow "The Book of Daniel"

"

Pakistani Slave Labour?
These fucking Koreans are TOO LAZY to take a factory job,like their hard working fathers and grandfathers did!
Sure,they will take a low paying job at Baskin Robbins or Lotteria,but when it comes to the 3 D's,Dirty/Dangerous/and I forget the other D,these lazy wife beating Koreans will leave it to the Chinese/Indonesian/Pakistanis to do.
Korean,NUMBER FUCKING TEN!

a'Worlda a'Cuppa!
Did you say "a'Worlda a'Cuppa!?

Fucking stupid Koreans (that's what most of my Korean friends say!).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2006, 07:37:00 PM »

On 2006-06-09 19:24:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

When I was coming up as a young sprout I remember a friend of mind mouthing off to a teacher. He caught a beating during recess from a couple of other kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2006, 01:13:00 AM »
Fucking stupid Koreans.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2006, 01:40:00 AM »
On 2006-06-16 16:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-09 19:24:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

When I was coming up as a young sprout I remember a friend of mind mouthing off to a teacher. He caught a beating during recess from a couple of other kids."

I bet he never mouthed off to his teachers again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2006, 10:05:00 PM »
A letter to Three Springs Waygookin

When I was coming up as a young sprout I remember a friend of mind mouthing off to a teacher. He caught a beating during recess from a couple of other kids.
This could also be read as follows: ?When I was in a program for disrespectful children as a young sprout I remember a friend of mine mouthing off to a teacher.  He caught a beating during recess from a couple of other kids?

What is the difference between children taking the law into their own hands in a regular school as opposed to a program? Because you seem somewhat dim I?ll answer this question for you: There isn?t a difference and if there is a difference it?s that it is expected and condoned in a program. Using your logic, this could only be construed as a good thing. Everyone is justly punished according to their misdemeanors in a program. Thus justice - or more specifically - your form of justice is served. Do you not see the inherent contradiction within your statement? The dichotomy of reason? You cannot have it both ways.

I sassed my grandma once and got my mouth half slapped off my head by my grandma. I used a foul word in front of my mum and got my ass whipped so hard it still hurts to think about it.

First of all in never slapped a kid in my life. If I ever have children and one cusses me I will take a belt to his or her ass right quick and in a hurry, but never have I slapped or spanked kids in a program.

So, beating children teaches them to behave and become better adults? According to the above quote you yourself were beaten as a child for cussing, were you not? Now, correct me if I?m wrong, but you also condone the use of violence in order to teach children ?lessons?. Now you can re-read your posts and tell me if you really learnt your lesson about cussing? I suggest you go at once to your mother and ask for another beating! Your lesson was clearly, plainly and obviously not learnt.

*Good parenting, according to you, is what?s required to end the programs.
*Good parenting, as far as you?re concerned, involves beating children if they misbehave to teach them a lesson.
*You had, by your definition, ?good parents? since they beat you when you cussed.
*Your parents? beatings taught you nothing as you continue to cuss.
*Therefore you?ve totally contradicted your own rule!!
*...Thus proving that beating children to teach them a 'lesson' doesn't do a damn thing!  

A specific case of a young migrant worker who sold some crack to some gal who o.d.ed on the crap and nearly died.. well he just dissappeared.
This isn?t a very ?specific case?. Please explain to me your definition of the colloquialism ?disappear?. Did he discover the Ring of Power? Did he perhaps receive an all expenses paid trip to France? If you?re going to relay what you consider a ?specific case? you could at least BE SPECIFIC! You may not have said murdered but the implication is there.  

If he was murdered I would have stated that. Do I feel bad about what happened to him? Fuck no. He deserved much worse for selling drugs

So you do know what happened to him? What did he deserve? You must keep in mind that although you profess to dislike the programs for what they do to detainees, many of the kids within them are drug dealers, drug users and drug abusers. These programs exist for kids purportedly involved with drugs. Yet you claim drug dealers deserve worse than ?being disappeared?. Unless ?disappear? does in fact mean that he got a trip to France your statement implies that they should be in the programs being abused and beaten and perhaps - if you?re really lucky ? ?disappeared?. The implication with this is that the programs must be good; as they deal with the supposed drug dealers you hate so much. Again, there is a massive hole in your reasoning.

My so called "cycle of violence" is more of this Al Gore Douche Bag liberalism in living color

You are wrong. The cycle of violence is evident in your very own words. You were beaten as a child for cussing and you choose to beat your own children should they ever cuss. However, being beaten clearly never taught you that cussing is bad as you continue to cuss. Go ahead, beat your children when they cuss and then take a look at yourself to see where it?ll get them. Nobody learns a single thing! The only thing you?re left with IS a cycle of violence. Nothing more, nothing less.

I did what I did as a result of being thrust into a desperate situation in at the time I wrongly felt I had no other options. Not because my ass got spanked with a belt when I was seven years old.

Did it ever occur to you that because your ass got spanked when you were young that you gravitated towards negative situations; much like a child will desperately want to touch the hot stove once it has been expressly forbidden to do so? Or conversely, that the drug dealer you so despised was, like you, ?thrust into a desperate situation at the time? when he felt he ?had no other options?? What separates your mistakes from his? Why should you be so deserving of special treatment? Does your compassion only extend to yourself?

(I?m not saying that you?re wrong on this, I?m  saying its just as likely that what you did IS a result of being spanked as it isn?t a result of being spanked. There is no way you can prove it. There is only one of you. There is no control experiment.)

Wanting to end the programs is great. However I?m not sure for what reasons you want to do this. You seem to be confusing respect with servitude. In order to gain respect, you' need to show respect. Beating people for being disrespectful merely breeds fear and promotes more violence and disrespect.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2006, 12:11:00 AM »
TSW there are alot of anons on this site I didnt say slapped kids nor would i condemn you if I did becasue I know those places warp them mind....

However it is implausable you are the real TSW unless the real TSW is insane due to the uncountable number of contridictions of your post. So many I can only respond to a small % You are agasint program yet in favor of all that goes into program

***When I was coming up as a young sprout I remember a friend of mind mouthing off to a teacher. He caught a beating during recess from a couple of other kids.?? ??OH no.. poor jonny got beat up on the play ground at school for mouthing off to his teachers. Gee... no shit Jonny.. stop mouthing off then. ****

Surely you see the similarity between kids beating up a child in for mouthing off in a regular school, and kids beating up a child for mouthing off in a therapy school?
The difference is, in therapy school kids are expected and given reign to beat that kid

Surely you can see the berserk contradiction of wanting to end program yet of wanting to begin program in regular school?
 Enforced beatings outside program-good Enforced beatings inside program-bad?

It is my body and I do not accept that a bunch of 5-17 year olds have the right to decide when I am ?bad? and beat me for it. It is my body and it should not be violated whenever a bunch of children want to violate me. Why should I as an individual have my body broken whenever a group of children feel it should be?. Who the hell are you, and a bunch of 5-17 year olds to make that decision? Are you insane? That?s is exactly what program is!

***my ass whipped so hard it still hurts to think about it***.
**** I love this person running on saying that because I think a belt to the butt or a slap to the mouth is ok then I must have done similiar in programs****
you mean your beating that had**my ass whipped so hard it still hurts to think about it***.

You say it is good for guardians of little children to beat them but as the guardian of children you did not beat them.If beating helps why dont you beat? So you say one thing and do another.  Either that or you are lying and did beat kids. Tell me, are you a liar or a hypocrite?

***For all this so called progress we still have to send children to terror camps. ***

You say beatings stop the problems of children which make them need terror camp.. Since program gives them what they need-beatings- it is a contradiction that you are against them. Someone needs to beat those problems away when the parents aren?t doing it. Ask the survivors of these hellholes if the terror and beatings they endured helped make their problems stop

You say that kids are in program because they were not beaten enough. Do a search and find out about the home life of these children. You will see that all who do not end up loving(brainwashed) programs will not describe a home life of too much coddling and too little beating. All if not close to all were beaten if not abused. So why do you insist that beating kids keeps them well and out of program? Where is your evidence?
Ask the survivors if what their life at home sadly lacked was beating.And this lask is what casued their sorrow

**For all this so called progress we still have to send children to terror camps. ***

Children need to be in terror camp?. If they need to be there why are you trying to end them? Do you see the contradiction?  All if not almost all of the kids never needed to be institutionalized. Ask the lady who runs this forum if she needed to be there?

***This new culture has brought us absolutely jack shit in the way of progress unless you call taking pictures of the crucifix in a jar of urine as progress. For all this so called progress we still have to send children to terror camps. ***

You really seem to believe all the worlds ?problems? -for example bad modern art, come from children and immigrants not being beaten enough. Program beats children into submission. Yet you are against program. See the condriction? Why end program when this very day I saw someone make a collage?

***Theres a specific case of a young migrant worker who sold some crack to some gal who o.d.ed on the crap and nearly died.. well he just dissappeared. ?**

So you didn?t mean you murdered him? How did you make him disappear? Are you a wizard? Did you buy him a loft in NYC so he could persue his dream of working in the fasion industry? Since you don?t use the phrase in the typical way PLEASE tell me how you use it. Oddly, you still have not specified
And please?, don?t worry about looking like your backing off a boast that carries serious implications. (not too serious though?hes just an immigrent after all!)

***. If he was murdered I would have stated that. Do I feel bad about what happened to him? Fuck no. He deserved much worse for selling drugs***

What? Worse then being ?disappeared??(term generally reffering to murder but can also refer to invisibility sheilds)? You do know that almost all these programs exist for kids supposedly involved with drugs?

Because you say that ?getting disappeared? is good, and program is much worse, than by your own definition program is good  for kids..Yet you are against program?You see the contradiction here right?

Certainly if a kid deserves much ,much worse then never being seen again for involvement with drugs he deserves program. So all the kids in program deserved it right? The kids in tranquility bay? The Strsights? Kids? The AARC? The lady who runs this forum? Almost every single program is intended to deal with kids who are supposedly on drugs.

Please tell me are you the real TSW or are you  just completely insane?  My guess is that you are a troll No one could be that absurd except in parody.

***Still spouting your new age liberal douche bag philosphy are you? Please write me another letter when you have a clue. ***

Perhaps instead of name calling you could refute that posters arguments. Afterall, you dont want to make TSW look not just insane but also stupid. Besides, apart from the conceptual thing concerning spanking and violence, there wasn't anything even remotely close to philosophy. Just simple logic and reason. Do you even know what philosphy means?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2006, 02:17:00 AM »
Still spouting your new age liberal douche bag philosphy are you? Please write me another letter when you have a clue

Are you going to respond intelligently to anything I have said? You could at least try. It seems as though you have resorted to the tactic usually reserved for the weak of mind - insults.

Any response, besides an insult, will suffice. Even if it means using the same convoluted, egregiously contradictory writing I just criticized you for.

Come to think of it, I didn't even need to write that stuff to condemn you - you condemn yourself every time you post something!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2006, 04:33:00 PM »
Why should I respond at all? You have yet to make a legitimate point. More quasi liberal hanky stomping verbal masterbation

Yes, good point! You've just given more evidnece to the claim that...
..you condemn yourself every time you post something

You probably shouldn't respond if you can't be mature about it. After all, insults make it look as though you cant think of a legitimate counter argument.