Author Topic: Unqualified Staff Members -  (Read 20482 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Nice reconfiguration of the site
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2006, 12:20:31 AM »
Looked around, noted the deletion of certain posts, specifically posts that allowed for the display of, say, maps and addresses and phone numbers of supposed posters.

And sometimes quite incorrectly, Ginger.

Now let me ask you: do you really think deleting posts after the fact is going to get you off the hook legally?

I wouldn't think so just from a personal perspective: I mean, somebody (like me for instance) might have backed up and stored the previous material, ain't that a shame, just when you're trying to make this board more benign?
 :cry2:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Nice reconfiguration of the site
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2006, 01:02:20 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Looked around, noted the deletion of certain posts, specifically posts that allowed for the display of, say, maps and addresses and phone numbers of supposed posters.

Now let me ask you: do you really think deleting posts after the fact is going to get you off the hook legally?

I wouldn't think so just from a personal perspective: I mean, somebody (like me for instance) might have backed up and stored the previous material, ain't that a shame, just when you're trying to make this board more benign?

For someone who insists that they are not Ottawa 5 (aka. ANNE HALL from St. Paul Minnesota) , you sure talk all of the same shit!  You also sound every bit as ridiculous.  How stupid are you anyways?  If Ginger really was in any legal danger, then youEmotional Growth Idiots would have come after her years ago.   What did you think you would gain by Threatening us again? Do you think at all?  Apparently Not.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2006, 01:13:16 PM »

What the fuck are you talking about?   Jesus fucking christ lady.  Get a grip.   No one is scared of HLA or any of their goons.   No one has edited or deleted posts with the purpose of covering up ANYTHING.   Listen carefully......THERE'S NOTHING TO COVER UP.  She's not "on the hook" for anything.  Don't you get that she's just DYING for Dewey Cheatem and Howe to provide her with further material for her collection?  All of HLA's huffing and puffing is just that.  A lot of hot air.  

Crawl back under your bridge now. :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2006, 01:20:35 PM »
just when you're trying to make this board more benign?

Huh?  Who's trying to make the board "more benign"?  First, it's not malignant to begin with and second, the only change that has been made is to physical look of the board.

Again, get a fucking grip.  Sheeeesh. :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just relax son, your grammar gives you away
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2006, 10:28:46 PM »
I don't "insist" anything as to what you want to call me.

It just has always seemed a shame to me that stupid people on this site  have in the past posted all kinds of phone numbers, addresses of people on the supposition that they had cleverly IDed some anon poster.

And now this info's gone.

What I'm asking (with ambiguous hopes re a real answer): what happened to this board?

Did somebody get really, really ticked off at your false postings of people's info?

That is,  if I called some of the numbers that got posted here, assuming I saved them, and talked to those people, would they say "Yeah, some lunatic we knew nothing about called our residence (or showed up at our door) courtesy of a false posting on fornit's and we're gonna sue them out of existence.".  

Is this the reason behind the changes here: some late realization that there are limits to the intrusive, false things you can publish about innocent people, just to try to prove to yourself what a smart ass you are--and how'd you come to this important conclusion?
 :cry2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Unqualified Staff Members -
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2006, 11:40:43 PM »
Someone post the address and phone number of the previous poster to shut him up, please?

(Hint: Nothing gets deleted here. You're completely talking out your ass, and everyone knows it. Is protecting child abuse that important to you?)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2006, 01:01:38 AM »
O5, you're hallucinating again or bored to the point of trolling Fornits.
If you want to find the posts your looking for, type in your address or phone number. I just checked, they're there.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dumb ass
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2006, 09:44:18 PM »
Do some research before you start ranting.....

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2006, 02:39:43 PM »
Anybody look at the HLA website lately?  Lots of new faces, nearly all with no degrees at all.  Some with BA's in unrelated disciplines.

It is noteworthy to see that they have a new accountant.  They must be totally snowing this clown.

Anyway, have a look at the new crop of unqualified staff mambers.  I think they've turned over at least 30-45 people this year alone.  This is a terrible sign and should warn parents about the poor quality care, especially the continuity of care.  Staff members at HLA drop like flies...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Your experience
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2006, 07:46:13 AM »
I will not reveal my name, but I was pulled out of the school after two months time there after the ridge creek program.  My parents realized how corrupt the school was.  They talk about how the students will try to manipulate their parents but in reality the staff is manipulating the parents.  

I have no idea where all the money goes.  The boys dorms are cheap like no other.  

Danny Pervel is extremely strict, tried to figure out my problems with little of my help at all, made false conclusions about me, tried to "therapize" me, as the students there call it.  Danny Pervel also broke a kids arm when he tackled him (unconventionally violently) named Sean Reposa from Milford, CT.  

Clay Erricson (spelling?) is horribly irresponsible.  He talked to me about setting up doctors appointments for chronic fatigue, constipation (from the food there, as I dont have it now that I am at home), and headaches, also psychiatrist appointments (I requested an appointment with a psychiatrist for 6 weeks straight while horribly depressed (I dont joke about that stuff) before I actually got one).  

A counselor there called my mom about his resignation and two other counseling staff were there to monitor the call to make sure he didnt say anything negative about the school and why he was resigning.  

When tours are given in the golf cart they have, students have the urge to yell "DONT SEND YOUR KID TO THIS SCHOOL, etc...", but will get severely punished if they do so.  

The Challer (pronounced shallay) is the cabin where they feed kids moldy bread and stuff.  Its all true, I know various kids who have been there.  

Kids get beaten up by other kids for "snitching".  HLA has "fallout" (where you snitch to the staff on paper) about other people, but kids withhold information and refrain from writing down things about kids getting beaten up because if they do, the perpetrators will find out (they always do, inevitably), and beat them up more.  It has happened before and will continue to happen.  

Brian Allano has no sense of how to treat a depressed kid at all.  He asked me, "Are you tired? Are you depressed? Oh, you're depressed that's it isnt it."  It wasnt a malicious question, but he asked me so casually like it was no big deal at all.  He also sent me to restrictions because I was sitting down (while having an anxiety attack) in the gym.  

The school has 6 Janitorial Staff that have never been seen working by me in all the two months that I was there, and have never been seen by some of the kids who had been there for almost 2 years.  

If I think of any more stuff, I'll post it, but I am tired now and thankful to be home.

Thank you for your candid post.

What did you witness or experience during the night-time hours? How many nightwatch staff were in the dorms at night?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New Accountant
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2006, 09:30:44 PM »
Anybody look at the HLA website lately?  Lots of new faces, nearly all with no degrees at all.  Some with BA's in unrelated disciplines.

It is noteworthy to see that they have a new accountant.  They must be totally snowing this clown.

Anyway, have a look at the new crop of unqualified staff mambers.  I think they've turned over at least 30-45 people this year alone.  This is a terrible sign and should warn parents about the poor quality care, especially the continuity of care.  Staff members at HLA drop like flies...

The new accountant has a B.S. from Brenau, but it doesn't say what field. Shouldn't it he have an MBA in Accounting to be an Accountant?

http://www.hiddenlakeacademy.com/loadPr ... userID=195

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Science and Algebra...
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2006, 10:35:50 PM »
Another teacher flys the coup....rather bites the dust....

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2006, 02:27:18 PM »
I just looked this up on HLA's website.  They specifically state that they have certain minimum requirements for teachers and counselors, yet only a tiny fraction of their employees actually meet the criteria enumerated on their website.

This is obviously false advertising and fraud.

E M P L O Y M E N T  O P P O R T U N I T I E S

Teachers? Minimum Qualifications:

Bachelor's or Master's Degree in related field with teaching certificate.

Counselors' Minimum Qualifications:

Master's Degree in related field. Commitment to 22-26 month contract or the duration of the assigned peer group through to graduation.

Assistant Counselors? Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree or above in related field.

Additional Positions - Current Advertisement:
If you have any questions or require further information please call and leave a message. Please fax a cover letter and a resume to:
Hidden Lake Academy
Director Of Human Resources
[email protected]
Office: 706-864-4730 or 800-394-0640
Fax: 706-864-9109

Nearly every single employee of HLA fails to meet these requirements.[/i]
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA..'oversight'
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2006, 12:06:42 AM »
Where have 'you' been?  Why don't you call them, see what they have to say....Seemingly, they have a few over qualified people, the others ,under-qualified....One should ask themself, why would over-qualified staff be at HLA??PHD, M.D....  Apparently aware of unethical pracices, they stay...Why?  What brought them to HLA? Why is there so much trouble keeping nurses and psychiatrists?
Curious...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Not to mention...
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2006, 12:15:01 AM »
A   JD...so, why HLA?