Author Topic: Unqualified Staff Members -  (Read 20350 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Unqualified Staff Members -
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2006, 03:43:34 PM »
Quote from: ""Anon6""
FLCLcowdude-

It boggles my mind how after the repulsive things you did as a student at HLA, you think you can attack the school just because your identity is hidden.  True, in many ways, things go on at HLA that shouldn't, I agree.  But almost everything you dicuss in these forums happened way before or after your short time at the school.  Your "first hand experience" reasoning doesn't work with most of the input you give.  Talk about what you really know and don't give your opinion as fact.  Just food for thought.

His identity isn't that hidden since you know who he is.  What's your connection to the, ahem, "school" that gives you this special insight?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2006, 05:40:21 PM »
FLCLcowdude-

It boggles my mind how after the repulsive things you did as a student at HLA, you think you can attack the school just because your identity is hidden.  True, in many ways, things go on at HLA that shouldn't, I agree.  But almost everything you dicuss in these forums happened way before or after your short time at the school.  Your "first hand experience" reasoning doesn't work with most of the input you give.  Talk about what you really know and don't give your opinion as fact.  Just food for thought.

Does it boggle your mind how after the repulsive things you did as a staff member at HLA you think you can attack him just because your identity is hidden?

Probably not.

Offline Anon6

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 29, 2006, 11:56:56 AM »
I can assure you, I am not a staff member.  But I am quite familiar with 'cowdude' and if you were as well, you would all understand.  Like I said, there are many things that go on at HLA that shouldn't, I still attend and this is made clearer to me everyday, but I can't stand with people talking about things that happened that they didn't witness going on but rather heard about it from someone else. That's all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 29, 2006, 12:44:31 PM »
But I am quite familiar with 'cowdude' and if you were as well, you would all understand.

He's roughly eight million times as trustworthy as you are, you miserable grovelling piece of shit. Wipe Bucci's semen off your face before you post next time.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 29, 2006, 01:39:28 PM »
I can assure you, I am not a staff member.  But I am quite familiar with 'cowdude' and if you were as well, you would all understand.  Like I said, there are many things that go on at HLA that shouldn't, I still attend and this is made clearer to me everyday, but I can't stand with people talking about things that happened that they didn't witness going on but rather heard about it from someone else. That's all.

What things specifically?

Offline FLCLcowdude

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 30, 2006, 02:59:39 AM »

You still just have undisputed issues with me... You are too loyal to HLA.