Author Topic: Add your name - WWASP Survivor List  (Read 1345 times)

Offline kev

• View Profile
    • http://www.antiwwasp.com
Add your name - WWASP Survivor List
« on: May 22, 2006, 12:23:00 AM »
Now this could be a good idea or bad idea you guys let me know. The idea is to allow anyone who has been in a WWASP program to post their name to a list  (with simple contact details to allow us to get in touch with old program friends or possibly unite for a rally later on or something). It could be the first step to making a huge list of all of us that oppose WWASP. For now it is only for those of us that have actually spent time in a WWASP school. I've added a few new features and updated the site so come check it out.

http://www.antiwwasp.com (you can't miss the link to the survivors list it's front and center on the main page). [email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
www.antiwwasp.com
and help me fight wwasp.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 08:49:00 AM »
Blownaway will haunt your site, but I'm waiting a little while before I post my identity, PM me here or at your site, I would love to see more conversation and EXISTANCE of other CEDU-ites.

I will be considering attending reunions out west in the near future.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 09:01:00 AM »
Kev, anti WWASP pro Thayer?  Why do you promote other unregulated programs?

Offline kev

• View Profile
    • http://www.antiwwasp.com
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 03:46:00 AM »
Unfortunately I had some trouble's with the filters for google adsense there for a few days and had competitive sites listed as ads. I now have filters in place (hopefully) setup to deter ads like that from getting onto the site. I wish I didn't have to use ads at all but that's the reality of paying for hosting just to support a worthy cause. Sorry for all who had to see that because I am definitely not in support of any residential boarding facilities.
www.antiwwasp.com
and help me fight wwasp.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 10:00:00 PM »
There are too many to filter. I gave you a couple donations in the past so you wouldnt have these ads.  I think thats too bad you chose to put these back up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 10:45:00 AM »
Idaho, you da man.  Keep on truckin.....