Author Topic: support group....  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
support group....
« on: March 02, 2006, 02:30:00 AM »
I thought Id post this here too...

Is there a support group for those of us who have been fucked over and mind fucked by the religious organiazation AA and NA? Ive spent most of my life beliveing that even though AA and NA didnt "work" for me, it works for others so it is a good instituion. But now ( thanks to this forum and others) I have done my research and realize that AA has fucked me over as much as CCM has. I cant seem to find a place where there are like minded people about this topic. Does anyone have a site they can refer me too?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
support group....
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 04:58:00 AM »
check out myspace.com , under groups there's  a site called recovery not religion.  hope that helps!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
support group....
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 12:07:36 PM »
Thank you... I'll look at the Myspace groups.  The only conversations I can find re: WWASPS is how awful they are, etc.  Don't get me wrong, I agree.  However, it's been 4 years and I'm still waking up with nightmares.  A constructive support group of former students would be helpful. If you know of any specific ones, please message me on myspace.   /twohs