Author Topic: WHAT ABOUT THE PARENTS?  (Read 7296 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHAT ABOUT THE PARENTS?
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2006, 02:42:00 PM »
These schools are in business because idiots like yourselves do your homework -- if ever -- after placing a child. Here's a solution to these programs continuing to being funded -- parents, STOP FUNDING THEM!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Terryh

• View Profile
WHAT ABOUT THE PARENTS?
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2006, 03:01:00 PM »
Before I called anyone an idiot, I think I would find out what the circumstances were for their actions.  My daughter would be the first to tell you we did all we could and were extremely desperate.  My wife had to sleep with her to keep her from sneaking someone in my house.  She dismantled our security system among many other deceitful and manipulative things.  Two days after she left, her friends killed one of their grandmothers and took her car.  My daughter was a speeding train and I jumped on the tracks to save her.  I could have let her experience the law or something like that.  You're a whine ass that has no idea what they are talking about.  We drove seven hours to take her to that place so don't think it was an easy way out.  
She was still a disaster after we picked her up, but she finally saw the light.  We are very close and always have been.  I don't feel good about taking her there, but I'm far from being an idiot.  

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
-- Bertrand Russell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHAT ABOUT THE PARENTS?
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2006, 03:11:00 PM »
::boohoo::  :wstupid: Idiot.

Offline Terryh

• View Profile
WHAT ABOUT THE PARENTS?
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2006, 03:20:00 PM »
Again, it's obvious you aren't one to solve anything, but simply a road block for those trying to make a difference.
The best thing you could do to help us close these places is stay off of any site designed to do it.  You are an embarrassment to a worthy cause and that is probably why you remain anonymous.  
If anyone has a productive statement, feel free to post it.  I'll go this alone before I sift through the junk this person is writing.  I stopped research on this to read "idiot" with emotocons.  NICE

Creationists make it sound like a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night.
--Isaac Asimov, Russian-born American author

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHAT ABOUT THE PARENTS?
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2006, 03:24:00 PM »
So long as there are parents as stupid as you out there, WWASPS will thrive.

Offline Terryh

• View Profile
WHAT ABOUT THE PARENTS?
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2006, 03:33:00 PM »
Parents should visit http://www.isaccorp.org
It is full of useful information on all of the schools in question.  You may also find people that are helpful and understanding.  
I also ran a search and found two people that have open letters posted that you should find just by searching by school.  They seem sincere, not like this message board.  
Good luck to all of you, I have much to do and not the time for the games here.  

The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are constitutional rights secure.
-- Albert Einstein

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHAT ABOUT THE PARENTS?
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2006, 05:22:00 PM »
...aaaaaaand if anyone's dumb enough to believe that tall tale...

Offline Badpuppy

• View Profile
WHAT ABOUT THE PARENTS?
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2006, 02:12:00 PM »
Thanks for sharing your story. It gives other parent an opportunity to profit from your mistakes. These stories also give valuable intelligence on WWASP marketing tactics. Sun Tzu said in The Art of WAR. "Hold your friends close--but your enemies closer."