Author Topic: Second Nature Wilderness Program  (Read 61321 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: second nature
« Reply #135 on: December 29, 2007, 12:40:44 AM »
Quote from: ""A Mom""
Fuck Second Nature.

I sat through their sales, the duration of wilderness, their eve of transition lectures when the Mormons spout their craziness. They are run by Mormons. Look where they are located in the middle of nowwhere in Duchense, BumfuckUtah.

they told us that our daughter who didn't do drugs or drink, was straight-edge and therefore in DANGER. Straight-edge in Salt Lake City is a baaad thing apparently. Gangs are violent and most are straightedges in Mormon country didn't you know.  WTF? Also, if you don't eat meat in Second Nature you are labelled as a control freak/anorectic/eating disorder and need a TBS.  Therapy was once a week and otherwise young men or women are in charge of your child.

Thankfully, we got out of the cycle of kidnapping/wilderness/TBS, brainwashing.

So why send her?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Lain the Odd

• View Profile
Second Nature Wilderness Program
« Reply #136 on: December 29, 2007, 12:45:59 AM »
They're good marketers. Presumably she didn't know that it was bullshit at the time.
Very soon now the drug will cause the subject to experience a deathlike paralysis together with deep feelings of terror and helplessness. One of our earlier test subjects described it as being like death. A sense of stifling and drowning.
And it is during this period that we have found the subject will make his most rewarding associations between his catastrophic experience and involvement with the violence he sees.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yup
« Reply #137 on: December 29, 2007, 12:57:22 AM »
yup, didn't know it then but now she does.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 29, 2007, 02:00:19 PM »

Who, NOBODY speaks... rather, regurgitates canned boilerplate and industry buzzwords, unless they've been coached or prompted to do so. An anonymous poster spewing that very thing rings tinny like the average 'guerrilla marketeer' on poorly sampled phone-line-emulated radio commercials or ugly, bad actors pretending to be people on various cellphone plan commercials.

But then again you're right, I'm in the real world, not in the program bubble world where its normal to speak and act that way!   :wink:

I also seriously doubt your daughter or any other program kid goes around talking about how nice her program staffers were all the time, unless kissing program ass is part of the household contract rules for you. But isn't she an adult by now anyway?

Hrm.

And, well, sadly, I'm more than experienced with this industry. You're obviously "NEW WHO" and can't even read the fucking post count or check how long ago I registered, nor do you have any memory or any IDEA of what I've done.

I take it you didn't get the old notes from the previous agent provocateur?  :rofl: DUMB ASS.

Nevertheless, normal people do not speak like prompted, cue-carded actors or coached, brainwashed children or parents! You're so used to hearing the same crap from the same LGAT-whitewashed cow-orkers you work with that you've forgotten what normal is and it shows rather blatantly.

But, I'll end this on a note you said yourself:

The reaction and experience that you just read is the norm, whether you want to believe it or not.  Most of the BS you read on fornits are kids who had a hard time or who never should have attended in the first place.  Anyone can throw a story up of how they were abused or hurt by the experience but these are isolated cases at best and don’t reflect the good that wilderness programs do for families.

WOW.  :rofl:  :o  ::blah:: I don't even have to TRY anymore.

Why did the old who quit anyway?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 29, 2007, 02:13:28 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""

Who, NOBODY speaks... rather, regurgitates canned boilerplate and industry buzzwords, unless they've been coached or prompted to do so. An anonymous poster spewing that very thing rings tinny like the average 'guerrilla marketeer' on poorly sampled phone-line-emulated radio commercials or ugly, bad actors pretending to be people on various cellphone plan commercials.

But then again you're right, I'm in the real world, not in the program bubble world where its normal to speak and act that way!   :wink:

I also seriously doubt your daughter or any other program kid goes around talking about how nice her program staffers were all the time, unless kissing program ass is part of the household contract rules for you. But isn't she an adult by now anyway?

Hrm.

And, well, sadly, I'm more than experienced with this industry. You're obviously "NEW WHO" and can't even read the fucking post count or check how long ago I registered, nor do you have any memory or any IDEA of what I've done.

I take it you didn't get the old notes from the previous agent provocateur?  :rofl: DUMB ASS.

Nevertheless, normal people do not speak like prompted, cue-carded actors or coached, brainwashed children or parents! You're so used to hearing the same crap from the same LGAT-whitewashed cow-orkers you work with that you've forgotten what normal is and it shows rather blatantly.

The reaction and experience that you just read is the norm, whether you want to believe it or not.  Most of the BS you read on fornits are kids who had a hard time or who never should have attended in the first place.  Anyone can throw a story up of how they were abused or hurt by the experience but these are isolated cases at best and don’t reflect the good that wilderness programs do for families.

Hmmm.... Thats a bit of an odd post in response to this wilderness conversation... are you feeling okay Niles?  or did you mean to post this elsewhere?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2007, 02:15:26 PM »
Unlike you I don't HAVE to engage in post lengthening.

Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Guest""
My daughter went to SNWP Georgia.  She was there for 12 weeks.  I went through the transition program at the end of her stay.  Her therapist was really good.  We had weekly hour phone conferences with the therapist.  My daughter still keeps in contact with the staff and her therapist from time to time.  My daughter has nothing but good things to say about the program and thinks it did her a world of good.  She felt strong, introspective and accomplished at the end.  We were all pleased with it.

Fucking press release bullshit.

Nobody talks like that. Nobody stays in touch with people from a program.

Nobody says "I'm strong introspective and accomplished".

What the FUCK?  :rofl:

Niles, it is because you are too far removed from the families and kids that attend and have never attended yourself and therefore cannot relate.  That is almost exactly what my daughter experienced and the rest of the kids in her group seemed to be doing well when they left also.
The staff at SUWS were really good people and my daughter talks fondly of them to this day and wonders how they are doing and even mentions she would like to contact them someday to let them know how well she is doing and to see how they are.

The lack of understanding on your part shows first that you are not a parent and secondly that you have never had any experience with the industry.  The reaction and experience that you just read is the norm, whether you want to believe it or not.  Most of the BS you read on fornits are kids who had a hard time or who never should have attended in the first place.  Anyone can throw a story up of how they were abused or hurt by the experience but these are isolated cases at best and don’t reflect the good that wilderness programs do for families.

But I can do it too. :)
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 29, 2007, 02:24:45 PM »

My daughter went to SNWP Georgia.  She was there for 12 weeks.  I went through the transition program at the end of her stay.  Her therapist was really good.  We had weekly hour phone conferences with the therapist.  My daughter still keeps in contact with the staff and her therapist from time to time.  My daughter has nothing but good things to say about the program and thinks it did her a world of good.  She felt strong, introspective and accomplished at the end.  We were all pleased with it.

Niles, it is because you are too far removed from the families and kids that attend and have never attended yourself and therefore cannot relate.  That is almost exactly what my daughter experienced and the rest of the kids in her group seemed to be doing well when they left also.
The staff at SUWS were really good people and my daughter talks fondly of them to this day and wonders how they are doing and even mentions she would like to contact them someday to let them know how well she is doing and to see how they are.

The lack of understanding on your part shows first that you are not a parent and secondly that you have never had any experience with the industry.  The reaction and experience that you just read is the norm, whether you want to believe it or not.  Most of the BS you read on fornits are kids who had a hard time or who never should have attended in the first place.  Anyone can throw a story up of how they were abused or hurt by the experience but these are isolated cases at best and don’t reflect the good that wilderness programs do for families.

Thats a little better, thank you!!!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
ALL ABOARD THE FAIL TRAIN
« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2007, 02:33:11 PM »

Thats a little better, thank you!!!

Hrm.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: ALL ABOARD THE FAIL TRAIN
« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2007, 02:43:22 PM »
......I also seriously doubt your daughter or any other program kid goes around talking about how nice her program staffers were all the time, .....

No, I dont think anyone goes around talking how nice their school was all the time.  Even people I know who graduated from Harvard dont talk about it all the time unless the subject is brought up.  I dont talk about programs all the time except when I am on fornits...I am sure it is the same with you.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 29, 2007, 04:14:01 PM »
......I also seriously doubt your daughter or any other program kid goes around talking about how nice her program staffers were all the time, .....

No, I dont think anyone goes around talking how nice their school was all the time.  Even people I know who graduated from Harvard dont talk about it all the time unless the subject is brought up.  I dont talk about programs all the time except when I am on fornits...I am sure it is the same with you.

...my daughter talks fondly of them to this day and wonders how they are doing and even mentions she would like to contact them someday to let them know how well she is doing and to see how they are.

:wstupid:  ::bangin::  :wstupid:  ::bangin::  :wstupid:  ::bangin::

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 29, 2007, 04:32:40 PM »

...my daughter talks fondly of them to this day and wonders how they are doing and even mentions she would like to contact them someday to let them know how well she is doing and to see how they are.

:wstupid:  ::bangin::  :wstupid:  ::bangin::  :wstupid:  ::bangin::

Niles, I think you are missing the point.  If the subject comes up thewhos daughter speaks fondly of her program, to this day.  It doesnt mean she talks about it all day everyday.  Its not that difficult to catch onto.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 29, 2007, 04:48:18 PM »
Jeees  Niles, wake up!!!  It is an easy concept to understand.  Let’s say you enjoyed a trip to a brewery several years ago and someone stated that you really liked it and still talk fondly of your trip to this day.

The statement doesn’t mean you talk about it all day, every day.  What it means is if the subject comes up you still speak about your trip and how you enjoyed it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 29, 2007, 06:35:14 PM »
Anyone can throw a story up of how they were abused or hurt by the experience but these are isolated cases at best and don’t reflect the good that wilderness programs do for families.

And why would a story of abuse in a program be "isolated cases at best?"

Offline Lain the Odd

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 29, 2007, 08:34:53 PM »
Very soon now the drug will cause the subject to experience a deathlike paralysis together with deep feelings of terror and helplessness. One of our earlier test subjects described it as being like death. A sense of stifling and drowning.
And it is during this period that we have found the subject will make his most rewarding associations between his catastrophic experience and involvement with the violence he sees.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 29, 2007, 08:52:02 PM »
The hundreds of Second Nature families who are pleased with the program are not represented on this forum.  That says something....