Author Topic: Why were you sent to Elan ???  (Read 4269 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Why were you sent to Elan ???
« on: March 05, 2006, 07:03:00 PM »
I would like to know why you were sent to elan in the first place. What "wrong turns" in life landed you the displeasure of being sent to Elan?

Truancy was the reason I was sent in the first place. Although Elan saw to it that to have a review of my past and to throw in other excuses which they were famous for.

I had little or no history of drug abuse before going into Elan, yet Elan labled me a person that had a probelm with drugs and or alchol becuase I smoked pot twice when I was 16. Yea, big fuckin deal...

My other peers had a mixed amount of reasons why they landed at Elan. Drugs, alcohol, legal issues, and jail terms were many of the others.

I seen Elan even have a 12 year old sent there and they responsibly held him accountable for adult actions. He was only a kid. The reasons he was there was because he lived with his grand parent and she couldn't control his behavior, and Elan treated him like a adult criminal and abused the hell out of him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 05:34:00 PM »
Well I guess for those of you who were sent to elan for dumb reasons and parents that had tons of money can have the last laugh. Once they (The parents) reach that ripe age, time for a old folks home. I certainly would consider doing that to get back at them if that was the situation.[ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2006-03-07 14:34 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 10:06:00 PM »
so ,,  your still mad enough  to want revenge against parents?i would think having a son like you  was revenge enuf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 02:53:00 PM »
On 2006-03-08 19:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"so ,,  your still mad enough  to want revenge against parents?i would think having a son like you  was revenge enuf"

Oh and I guess your the good son right? You were the good standard hand molded elan bot that Jeff and Marty made you out to be.

I have have heard from people in the past why they were sent to elan, and what their parents were like. Their parents were the ones that needed to be enrolled there, not them.

I recall one girl who was molested by her father many years before entering elan. She was very mentally fucked up because of it. I blame the parent for her behaviors.

Whether you want to believe it or not, there were parents that got so sick-n-tired of their children and had them shipped off to elan. I remember a student talking about in a group how he used to kick his own son out of the house for days because he wanted to be alone with his crak addicted friends and get high. Owm son that he kicked out just to get high.
That is fuckin wrong! And the kid had to pay the price by being sent to elan for 20 some months. It just goes to show, that Elan did not care about back grounds of these students, all they cared about was MONEY. IF you are in the profession of helping troubled teens just for the money, then you are not cut out for that type of job, nor have the right attitude or temperment.

Temperment I am refering to Gottlieb, this man freaked out on teens for little reasons and made them out to be big reasons for no reasons. He is a prime example of someone who is in the wrong profession.

Offline screann

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2006, 04:38:00 PM »
:tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2006, 07:40:00 PM »
On 2006-03-14 11:53:00, The Elan Reporter wrote:

"

On 2006-03-08 19:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"so ,,  your still mad enough  to want revenge against parents?i would think having a son like you  was revenge enuf"

Oh and I guess your the good son right? You were the good standard hand molded elan bot that Jeff and Marty made you out to be.

I have have heard from people in the past why they were sent to elan, and what their parents were like. Their parents were the ones that needed to be enrolled there, not them.

I recall one girl who was molested by her father many years before entering elan. She was very mentally fucked up because of it. I blame the parent for her behaviors.

Whether you want to believe it or not, there were parents that got so sick-n-tired of their children and had them shipped off to elan. I remember a student talking about in a group how he used to kick his own son out of the house for days because he wanted to be alone with his crak addicted friends and get high. Owm son that he kicked out just to get high.

That is fuckin wrong! And the kid had to pay the price by being sent to elan for 20 some months. It just goes to show, that Elan did not care about back grounds of these students, all they cared about was MONEY. IF you are in the profession of helping troubled teens just for the money, then you are not cut out for that type of job, nor have the right attitude or temperment.

Temperment I am refering to Gottlieb, this man freaked out on teens for little reasons and made them out to be big reasons for no reasons. He is a prime example of someone who is in the wrong profession.
"

so ,, your still mad enough to want revenge against parents?i would think having a son like you was revenge enuf
Well said ! :tup:  :tup:  :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2006, 01:58:00 AM »
trust me,, i know alot of parents hurt their kids  . this is news..? but  the reality is  that anyone would be a fool to share something personal and real w/ you reporter..you cant change your spots, esp. not overnight.go sling shit at str8ts,,, how you can be so caustic and immature 1 day,, then want to be a bleeding heart the next, is beyond me. take your elan terrorist group{ i mean jordan} and go peddle it elsewhere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 05:47:00 AM »
He is like a soapo opera.. BAD ACTING :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2006, 06:56:00 AM »
HOW TRUE! :lol:  :lol:  :lol: [ This Message was edited by: Eliscu2 on 2006-03-17 12:38 ]

Offline screann

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2006, 01:11:00 PM »
On 2006-03-14 13:58:00, Eliscu2 wrote:

"

On 2006-03-14 11:53:00, The Elan Reporter wrote:I have have heard from people in the past why they were sent to elan, and what their parents were like. Their parents were the ones that needed to be enrolled there, not them.

My Father and Stepmonster still need to be sent to Elan. Too bad it's not like it was in the early 80's when I was there, for them to experince,or in the late 70's like when they sent my Brother there."
Who was your brother? What house was he in?

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2006, 01:04:00 PM »
What was the story about that Parsonfeild building that burned down many many years back? Was anyone hurt in the fire? How did it start?

From my history of the place, there was a fire then Poland Springs became the next site.

Offline screann

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2006, 08:25:00 PM »
I was there when the fire happen. It was nothing at all. We frozed our ass's off outside whilethe fire department put it out. It was started up on the 3rd floor, the girls dorms, but it was'ent in the dorms it was in one of the class rooms at the end of the hall. It didnt spred to the dorms  or into the other class rooms. It was just alot of smoke damage. That class room was never used after that. But I know for a Fact 4 didnt close down then. It was a about a year or so after that. Elan 4 was still open when I split in 1981. ::rainbow:: [ This Message was edited by: screann on 2006-03-18 17:27 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2006, 03:12:00 AM »
class room  on 3rd floor,, hmm, i just remember the cells.. p. oing  assholes and having to do   slash checks.. they musta rehabed rooms after riot...but that was so many brain cells ago...

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2006, 10:18:00 AM »
On 2006-03-18 17:25:00, screann wrote:

"I was there when the fire happen. It was nothing at all. We frozed our ass's off outside whilethe fire department put it out. It was started up on the 3rd floor, the girls dorms, but it was'ent in the dorms it was in one of the class rooms at the end of the hall. It didnt spred to the dorms  or into the other class rooms. It was just alot of smoke damage. That class room was never used after that. But I know for a Fact 4 didnt close down then. It was a about a year or so after that. Elan 4 was still open when I split in 1981. ::rainbow:: [ This Message was edited by: screann on 2006-03-18 17:27 ]"

Then whats this I heard in the past about Parsonfeilds burning to the ground? Or was Parsonfeilds a different place then where you were?

Author of: "The Way of the Kruglik"
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!![ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2006-03-19 07:19 ]

Offline screann

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2006, 09:46:00 AM »
I was sent to Elan in 1978 I was in Elan 4 I was in that house for most of my time then to 2a back to 4 then 6. As long as i was there Parsonsfield NEVER burnned down to the ground.Tim Donavan stared the fire in a garbage can in the class room. I know this as Fact because Marc put us in a Tight House overe it. And we had to have school in the dinning room for a few months till they got the smoke smell out, but that class room was never used after that. Elan 4 was stll standing when I left. Maybe there was a another fire I didnt know about. Also I never saw or herd of cells at 4. Elan 4 was one big cell itself. Elan 4 was a LOCKED house.You were able to go in you just couldnt go back out.The windows didnt even open.It was just like jail but Worst.