Author Topic: what if it was even worse than we thought  (Read 10060 times)

dragonfly

what if it was even worse than we thought
« on: February 21, 2006, 08:08:00 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 09:02:00 AM »
ooh how could we even ever know! that article has so many links and everything, and the author is a VERY well known expert with a very decent and tidy surname. legit, that's my vote. the WHOLE thing. couldn't POSSIbly be made up by someone with about a 170 i.q. or so, or "whatever", who made up half a bunch of shit from a lot of cockamamie found lying around the internet and in various "secretamundo" sites of the universe! ZOIKS! did anyone just get zapped by there keyboard? [djjshtt djzssh djzzzssh <-- bonafide electriacal zaps]

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 10:50:00 AM »
My specific thoughts sound silly, but I wonder if a group of kids brainwashed together, have some remote way of influencing each other without realising it. And I wonder if executive staff and thier affiliates have remote psychic surveliance still.

Pssst! Dispatch the StraightMobile? immediately! This guy knows way too much!   :exclaim:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 10:54:00 AM »
Definitely intriguing, but I don't give the governement/military that much credit. Ya know what I mean?

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 11:48:00 AM »
I try not to but in over here to much - but this strikes a cord - Because - not long ago I was trying to describe all this to a friend - what Straight Inc was - what KHK is - WWASP and all jazz.

He asked me how many enter the military afterward.
I don't know - but I do know some do.
That in itself is not odd - but if the percentage is High - that might be interesting.

This friend pointed out it sounded like a program to condition people to accept authority without question - and that such people are valued by the military.

He thinks the whole thing might be intended to produce an abundance of fodder for military service.

Anyone have any idea what the stats are for military service after time in such programs?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 12:11:00 PM »
Thank you, Scully and Moulder.  And now, once I snap my finger you will wake up and remember nothing.

Come on.  Perhaps if you stop tripping so much things may be a little clearer for you. :roll:

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 12:22:00 PM »
On 2006-02-21 08:48:00, BuzzKill wrote:

"

This friend pointed out it sounded like a program to condition people to accept authority without question - and that such people are valued by the military.
"

"it sounded like a program (designed) to condition people to accept authority without question".  

This is exactly what it is/was.  At the least it is/was a program designed to head off any threat from the youth to the established order of society.  The goal being to convert willful, strong-minded and clear-sighted youth into submissive slaves.  If the program fell short of its' goal of a completely sucsessful transformation of the indidvidual, then at the least the threat from that individual would be difused by incapacitating that individual through mental and physical trauma, leaving him or her so crippled and scarred by the experience as to render him/her socially and politically impotent.

"...and that such people are valued by the military."

After I graduated from $tr8 I realized I had been completely prepared to enter the military.  I went to the recruiting center and signed up with the Army.  I even went and took the Asvab (??) test.  Just before I signed the papers though, I changed my mind and walked away.

Fuck $tr8.  Fuck Authority.  Fuck government.

::dove::  ::dove::  ::dove::
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 01:16:00 PM »
The goal being to convert willful, strong-minded and clear-sighted youth into submissive slaves.

http://fornits.com/SIBS/bdsm.htm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 02:12:00 PM »
this is fucking stupid. you guys really do not know what happened? it was in the water straightlings, it was in the water. we are the sad, sad early experiments in nanotechnology.

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2006, 06:33:00 PM »
Navy recruiter snatched me up quick as shit. I managed high scores on that ASVAB test mentioned earlier in the thread. I refused OTC and "Nuke School" because I just wanted outta dodge...4 years was all I was willing to do.

At my discharge, Straight was brought up. Naval Investigation Services had found out to wherefores of time/dates/people. It was because of Straight, I was "Released from Duty". Yet, it was also because of Straight, I did not go to Levenworth. Odd or Gawd? --- those who know me well, know, or that will know me well, know what I mean.

Conspiracy Theory, is just that...theory. When you look at the board of directors, the mel semblers, mayors, sheriffs. princesses and first ladies that can think of nothing more to say than, "JUST SO NO". The concept of a Conspiracy Theory leaps forward to the Conspiracy Possibilty/Probability.

What was done to us, our legacy is hidden in a plan/obvious view. Then cloaked with well wishes from do-gooders (for lack of a better term) and done "because it's the best thing for the child". The whole idea is repugnemt and revolting. If it weren't so real...the idea...that this would be considered entertainment for caloused, cold hearted, punk ass bitches or bitch ass punks that find it entertaining...literally turns my stomach.
::soapbox::

Thanks for letting me share ::puke::
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2006, 01:57:00 AM »
Heh, I do think ~it ws in the water. Actually.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2006, 02:17:00 AM »
On 2006-02-21 23:02:00, Str8survivorVA wrote:

"OK. Listen up playaaas.  This is 4 real.

I initially backed away from this forum for a while for a couple of reasons. But this particular post struck a cord with me that I believe deserves further discussion/exploration.

First, though, the couple of reasons that I, as a Straight Survivor, became reluctant to share further posts on this forum:

1)   The initial group of people who had shown me support when I first discovered this forum has somehow transformed into a different group of (primarily ?anonymous?) people who were more interested in insulting one another, rather than advocating the support and camaraderie that I had initially experienced when first posting to this forum when I first ?Woke Up? last year.  It had seemingly degraded into a group of persons whose answer to the healing we seek was to ?smoke more pot? rather than discuss/share the problems which, in truth, could only be addressed by an understanding of the facts to form the basis for the beginning to a resolution to the ordeal that we had been through and that others are, to this day continuing to endure?. BTW don?t get me wrong I don?t doubt for a minute that my predisposition to drink is much more destructive in the end than smoking pot.  I hold no judgments there.

2)   When I have posted political type of comments that allude to the bigger picture of what we have been through with Str8, I am inundated with feedback that my posts are irrelevant and have no place on this forum.  I have become discouraged by this, and would have liked to have thought that more of those on this forum would see this connection and be inclined to look into it and see the FACTS for what they really are

Now, Dragonfly,  my humble comments to you:  Your thoughts do not sound silly, you are not paranoid, and so what SO WHAT if you are scoffed at.  Your suspicions are well founded.  PERIOD..  Upon leaving Straight I was granted a High School Diploma after an ?aptitude test? and then given an above Top Secret security clearance (at the age of 17!!!), and admitted into the United States Air Force.  I loyally served with the USAF for four years.  Can?t tell ya what I did cause I?d have to kill ya ::flipflop::

Much love to ya?all.   ---Str8SurvivorVa

"

Thanx for your extrememly interesting post Str8 survivor.  It's good to hear from you again.

You wrote: "FACT: Straight was the continuation of a government experiment on behavior modification techniques".

This is an extremely interesting statement.  I don't doubt it, but would none the less be interested in knowing how I can verify this information.  You say you found this information "on an open source".  What do you mean by that ??  Is there a link you could post that would prove your claim.  Your claim is plausible but still too vague.  We need more than just your word.  We need evidence.  Give us the evidence.  Show us the proof.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline OKB4RMA

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2006, 03:41:00 AM »
Very thought provoking post Str8survivorVA...on a slightly different subject...does anybody ever feel like they have some sort of "sixth sense"?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2006, 03:45:00 AM »
hmmm. please explain.

Offline OKB4RMA

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2006, 03:51:00 AM »
And does this hold true for the EST and Lifespring styled workshops and other propheets that we went through at RMA or is this something that is exclusive to StraightInc.?