Author Topic: what if it was even worse than we thought  (Read 10059 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
what if it was even worse than we thought
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2006, 08:32:00 AM »
I agree. Government agents are welcome here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

dragonfly

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2006, 09:29:00 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2006, 10:22:00 AM »
On 2006-02-23 06:29:00, dragonfly wrote:

"Well, I am PARANOID!!!!!

I think there is an element of truth to my paranoia.

I think we psychically bonded in Straight.

I don't really know much about psychic bonding.

I think there are people that DO understand that bond.

I think those people could very well have understood that power from the very begining of Seed and Straight etc.

I think we are effecting each other to this day, as a group.

I think it is very possible that someone still works for Straight, creating forums, organizing protests etc. just to keep an eye on the long term experiment and also to see how much sway they can still muster.

I am wondering and wondering and the possibilities are getting darker and darker.

I still think it's so wierd that my original post about this, my induction into the monkey house, got erased.

That Frank Discussion happened to be the one to re post it.

that the other day I typed in monkey house in the search and NOTHING came up.

then a few hours later, Frank Discussion bumped that thread out of the blue.

That freaks my shit a little bit to say the least.

"

Ok, you're right.  YOU ARE FUCKING PARANOID!!  

Perhaps some of the accusations that have been made lately are not so far fetched...hmmmm.  :scared:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2006, 10:26:00 AM »
Yea, because that one post out of all the stuff that's been written here over the years scared them so much that it had to be yanked. That one post was so powerful that it couldn't be allowed to stand.:roll:

Come on people. :lol:

dragonfly

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2006, 12:20:00 PM »

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »
On 2006-02-23 09:20:00, dragonfly wrote:

How did Frank Discussion know I was searching for the Monkey House thread that morning a few weeks ago?

Why is it that he was the one to repost it when it disappeared originally, several months ago?

Your guess is as good as mine..

dragonfly

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2006, 12:44:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2006, 01:11:00 PM »
On 2006-02-23 09:44:00, dragonfly wrote:

I mean if there is a way for The Evil Doers In Power to remotely influence and affect Straightlings, might they not occassionally get their wires crossed so to speak the same way the phone tappers replayed my recorded voice to me?

What do you mean by *remotely* influencing survivors?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2006, 01:14:00 PM »
On 2006-02-23 09:20:00, dragonfly wrote:

"How did Frank Discussion know I was searching for the Monkey House thread that morning a few weeks ago?

Why is it that he was the one to repost it when it disappeared originally, several months ago?

I trust that he understands my questions and won't take offense at them.

"

I believe you, dragonfly. Just remember your heart is still inside no matter how scary anybody is being.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2006, 01:16:00 PM »
(I didn't mean Frank was being scary)

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2006, 01:19:00 PM »
I believe you, dragonfly. Just remember your heart is still inside no matter how scary anybody is being.

Pfffttt....  :roll:  :roll:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2006, 01:22:00 PM »
On 2006-02-23 10:19:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"

Pfffttt....  :roll:  :roll:  :lol: "

Oh Frank, what's wrong? He's making wierd noises, has anyone taken his temperature? I think he might not be feeling too good.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2006, 02:35:00 PM »
This thread comes highly recommended, but I've just now pilfered some time to look at it. Only read the opening post so far. Before I read the rest (hopefully, if nothing blows up and requires my dedicated focus) I'll have more to say at the end.

But my first thought is this, DF. No, you're probably not paranoid. But trips are like dreams, all made up of alpha wave stuff and imagery. I don't think they (whoever they may be) are litterally tracking and influincing us directly as individuals. But I do think your description is probably a fairly good allegory for what is happening.

Never mind the "it will be scoffed at" stuff. I've found it useful to tag any thoughts that present in the passive voice as fnords. Sometimes, they actually escape my lips. I hate when that happens. But, damned near always, it's worth the while to rephrase in the active voice and take a moment to mark who and why I would be averse to naming them (often "them" is me).

So, now I go throw newspapers. BBL

[sigh] I should find a sad, forlorne wavey gremlin guy.

Religion is comparable to a childhood neurosis.
--Sigmund Freud, Austrian-born psychologist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2006, 03:50:00 PM »
On 2006-02-21 09:22:00, starry-eyed pirate wrote:

At the least it is/was a program designed to head off any threat from the youth to the established order of society.

I think this is one minor error. What is this "established order of society" of which you speak? I think it's just the same as the "moral majority" or "Christian coalition". The proponants would like to believe that it's established and that what it is is a society. I think it's neither. I think it's the same fucked up nightmare rendition of the New World Order of which Wells and Papa Büsh spoke so fondly.

I think the whole aim of the Program (inside the warehouse and the lives of us individuals who got sucked in there, as well as the much vaunted ideal of aDrug Free America, which only exists on a map of Flat Earth) is to supplant our societies and cultures w/ their own version of what society should be (you can one pick up on sale at Walley World)

I also think that, in their own warped little minds, they believe certain tenetes of faith:

• This "established society" is established firmly in reality, not just in their delusional little minds.
  • This New World Order is better, w/o question, than any competing culture, be it the thousands of years old Confucian, So. Asian, Germanic and Celtic or American native cultures and philosophies.
  • Anyone who can't see that plain truth as clearly and unquestioningly as they themselves see it must, therefore, be mentally ill and in need of "help" to gain sanity.

As de dawg chases his tail, the leading lights of the Conservative factions of our own upstart American culture have now come full circle to the ideologies and methods employed against the various peoples of the former Soiet Union.

Forced treatment = Stalinist reeducation.

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0826400035/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Gandhi

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2006, 04:17:00 PM »
In my program at Milton Roy and especially Morgan Yacht Buildings, there were an awful lot of 3rd and 4th phasers that wore various patches on their arms.  I myself never did, but others may remember.  This was lightyears before the Nicotene patch hit the market.  Were we guinea pigs for that?  I remember quite a few kids with the patch and they wore them for various reasons, but us lower phasers were never really let in on the whole thing.

One thing I remember is that my schoolwork was closely monitored.  Whereas my parents showed rank indifference to my grades at school, Mrs. Pete, Liz Cassidy, Marnie Sykes, and Chris Casselor all knew intimate details of my school day.  Mrs. Pete even asked me one day, how I felt having a girl help me get caught up in American Literature.  How in the hell could anyone know about that?  It was my first period class, and the door was always closed.  As far as I know, there was noone affiliated with the program in that area.  There were alot of rats though, and maybe someone saw me talking to Diane in the halls or something.

All I know about school is that I simply flew through it and devoured my assignments with ease.  After spending a summer in hell at the program I was eager to learn and accomplish something.  My talent for Geometry was astounding, and I picked up on my artwork really well too.  Another thing was my sense of direction.  I could find addresses with uncanny accuracy and without needing a map.  Other people from the program could do the same thing, it was really weird.  Another thing I picked up was being able to take things apart and put them back together again really fast.  

I guess the biggest thing we all got was our "Awareness."  Mine was a curse for a really long time.  It took me a good 10 years or so before I was finally able to "turn it off" and just go on with a normal life.  It was a real drag to look at people and pretty much know what they were going through and feel empathy for people and then find out that pretty much nobody really gives a shit about you.  My Awareness did'nt come back to me until I started working with children, and then it creeped back slowly with each passing day.  Now it is more like a camera shutter, opening and closing very quickly so that I do not get caught up in other peoples problems, yet I still possess a clear picture of the situation.  As far as spooks and black ops and all that shit, did'nt happen in the seventies, although we did set the ground work for all the others.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?