Author Topic: New "School" Construction by HLA Owner Killed by County?  (Read 15538 times)

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
New "School" Construction by HLA Owner Killed by County?
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2006, 01:24:00 PM »
They are ranked 1 and 3....they are just 'slow
payors'..does that make you feel better?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2006, 03:00:00 PM »
On 2006-02-21 10:24:00, juniper2 wrote:

"They are ranked 1 and 3....they are just 'slow

payors'..does that make you feel better?"

Hidden Lake Academy INC

The Credit Score Class for this company is based on the following factors:

- 35% of trade experiences indicate slow payment(s) are present.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Slow payers indeed.  I wonder how much money is lost on late payment fees and interest on late debt?  I wonder if they think it's OK for parents to pay tuition late 35% of the time?

Sloppy business.  Who's the Operations person responsible for this messy ledger?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2006, 05:24:00 PM »
On 2006-02-21 03:59:00, SHH wrote:

" What I did, Robert, was NOT illegal for the 100th time. Damn you are dense. I didnt have anybody look through a file. I didn't get any info from a file, and haven't seen a file. I only stated a first name because thats ALL I KNOW. I don't know any other child's personal information. I did nothing illegal get that through your thick skull will ya? An employee telling Steve that loans were denied is wrong and he can be fired for it, and knows it. What I did was remember someone from a long time ago that I only knew their first name. "

Youre minimalizing your actions Bullfrog because youre scared of the consequences. Rightfully so.

You released the students first name.

You released the amount of time he spent at HLA.

You released the time period in which he was there.

You threatened to release his current location.

A bit more than what youre copping to here wouldnt you say?

All of this of course being information you could not have simply remembered on your own. Someone gave it to you. Perhaps this mole you claim to have? Although Im still confused because you swore up and down before that you dont talk to anyone there about school matters. Oh well I guess I can just chalk it all up to more of your bullshit. Oh wait I forgot you never lie correct?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2006, 06:33:00 PM »
Robert I am not afraid of a single thing. I did NOTHING ILLEGAL can you not understand that? I remembered a first name of a kid. so fucking what? I didnt say WHEN he was there..I didnt say his last name, address, social security number, state he lived in, city he was from, what year he was there, nothing personal. I thought I remembered he was there for a few months, I think I said 3 or something. That was a guess. I thought the kid might be you...you said it wasnt. End of story. A first name could be anybody. I know for a fact there was more than one Devon there the years I lived on campus. I am not afraid of anything you threaten me with...and by the way, in case you have forgotten, you committed libel outright, who's got the case Robert? It sure isn't you. Get over the damn student's name thing already and move on. It's stupid, meaningless, and NOT ILLEGAL. Please read those words Robert...N O T  I L L E G A L. Read this too...I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU. Do you finally get that through your head now? I sure hope so.  :silly:

Offline Short Bus

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2006, 06:37:00 PM »
whoa! What's goin on here fellas? I have been outta town for a few..From the looks of it, seems SHH is continuing her BS half ass answers and avoiding the simple questions asked about 14 billion times..Am I correct on this assumption my fellow sirs??[ This Message was edited by: Short Bus on 2006-02-22 15:39 ]

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2006, 06:38:00 PM »
Please shut up with your fucking nonsense already.  Why do you feel the need to repeat yourself over and over like we can't read it the first twenty times?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Short Bus

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2006, 06:39:00 PM »
On 2006-02-22 15:38:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"Please shut up with your fucking nonsense already.  Why do you feel the need to repeat yourself over and over like we can't read it the first twenty times?
"
Whats going on my brother! :tup:

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2006, 06:41:00 PM »
Because Robert is that fucking dense he can't get it through his head I didnt do anything illegal and keeps on repeating that crap over and over again. Tell him to shut the fuck up over his nonsense for once. Im tired of the bullshit from him. Its like he is slow or something. We need to change HIS name to Short Bus  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2006, 06:42:00 PM »
On 2006-02-22 15:33:00, SHH wrote:

"Robert I am not afraid of a single thing. I did NOTHING ILLEGAL can you not understand that? I remembered a first name of a kid. so fucking what? I didnt say WHEN he was there..I didnt say his last name, address, social security number, state he lived in, city he was from, what year he was there, nothing personal. I thought I remembered he was there for a few months, I think I said 3 or something. That was a guess. I thought the kid might be you...you said it wasnt. End of story. A first name could be anybody. I know for a fact there was more than one Devon there the years I lived on campus. I am not afraid of anything you threaten me with...and by the way, in case you have forgotten, you committed libel outright, who's got the case Robert? It sure isn't you. Get over the damn student's name thing already and move on. It's stupid, meaningless, and NOT ILLEGAL. Please read those words Robert...N O T  I L L E G A L. Read this too...I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU. Do you finally get that through your head now? I sure hope so.  :silly: "

He obviously doesn't belive you.  Why do you think that telling him over and over again and YELLING it will somehow convince him?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2006, 06:42:00 PM »
How 'bout answering the licensure question SHH?

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2006, 06:43:00 PM »
I wasnt yelling..I was using capital letters in an effort to get it to sink in to his thick head. But youre right....he never believes anything I say....even if its the fucking truth which it is. OH well, you can't cure stupidity I guess.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2006, 06:44:00 PM »
On 2006-02-22 15:43:00, SHH wrote:

OH well, you can't cure stupidity I guess. "

You're living proof of that!!  :rofl:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2006, 06:44:00 PM »
We need to change HIS name to Short Bus  

You asked for it.  Go git her, boy.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2006, 06:44:00 PM »
The licensure question is out of my league. You have to talk to the state on how best they should be licensed. As far as I know, from my research, they are operating legally. As far as being licensed to others satisfaction, thats up to them or the state to determine that. Ive already answered that same question several times.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2006, 06:46:00 PM »
I've never even gotten a straight answer as to what they're licensed as[/b].  Are they a therapeutic center or a school?