Author Topic: 3RD ANNUAL PROTEST FEB 25TH 2006  (Read 4302 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
3RD ANNUAL PROTEST FEB 25TH 2006
« on: January 27, 2006, 07:56:00 AM »
We will all be meeting accross the street from the awards dinner at the Golf Country Club parking lot around 4:30 pm on the 25th of Feb.

We are planning to picket until about 8:00 pm.

Bring your own signs.

In attendance at the dinner will be the people mostly responsible for Straight.

We have a new flier to hand out this year but if you want make your own.

The protest will be video taped and broadcast on the internet later that evening.

See you there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 02:57:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 04:41:00 PM »
Meeting place is accross the street at Rocky Point Golf Course, 4:30 pm Feb 25

Bring your own sign

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 05:15:00 PM »
10-4 :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 07:32:00 PM »
And exactly WHAT does this accomplish?

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2006, 09:22:00 PM »
City??? State???? Where???
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2006, 10:29:00 PM »
On 2006-01-27 16:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

And exactly WHAT does this accomplish?"

Ok, I'll try and answer your question.   The folks that started straight and allowed the abuse to occur and pressured state officials to turn a blind eye to child abuse are on the Board of Trustees and Board of Directors of the Florida Holocaust Museum.   We have asked that the Museum organization remove them from teh Board of Trustees and Directors.  So far they have ignored us.  The people we want removed are as follows:

Melvin Sembler - Board of Trustees FL Holocaust Museum/Chairman of the Board, Straight Inc.

Walter Loebenberg ? Chairman of Fl Holocaust Museum / President of Straight Foundation, Inc. and currently President of DFAF

Betty Sembler ? Board of Trustees FL Holocaust Museum/ Board of Directors Straight Inc. and Straight Founder and DFAF Chairman.

Bruce Epstein ? Board of Trustees      Board of Directors Straight, Inc

D. Jay Snyder ? Registered Agent Florida Holocaust Museum/ Director on Straight, Inc and DFAF

It is hipocrital (sp?) and wrong and it is a slap in the face to straight survivors and the Jewish people.  I'm sure you probably knew this and are not a straight survivor.  

We will protest and put pressure on the museum organization until our request for their removal is considered and acted upon.  The fact that they are on the Board of the Museum disgusts me.  Take a look at the mission statement of the Museum. The Museum?s mission as stated on their website is to ?. . . honor the memory of millions of innocent men, women and children who suffered or died in the Holocaust.  The Museum is dedicated to teaching members of all races and cultures to recognize the inherent worth and dignity of human life in order to prevent future genocides?.  

By allowing the above mentioned people to be on the Board of the Museum dishonors all the jewish people, esp those that survived and died in the Holocaust.

If you were in straight then you know that our worth and dignity was not what they cared about.  What was important to the above mentioned folks was the power that came from participating int eh war on drugs.  Oh yeah, and the 100 million dollars that flowed from teh program coffers into their pockets and the bank account of teh DFAF.

That is why we do this every year.  And that is what we hope to accomplish.

By allowing those involved in Straight

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2006, 12:36:00 AM »
That's an awful lot to put on a poster board.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2006, 07:47:00 AM »
see http://www.thestraights.com it links to a map where the protest will be held, see you there

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »
On 2006-01-27 19:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

Ok, I'll try and answer your question.   The folks that started straight and allowed the abuse to occur and pressured state officials to turn a blind eye to child abuse are on the Board of Trustees and Board of Directors of the Florida Holocaust Museum.   We have asked that the Museum organization remove them from teh Board of Trustees and Directors.  So far they have ignored us.  The people we want removed are as follows:

Melvin Sembler - Board of Trustees FL Holocaust Museum/Chairman of the Board, Straight Inc.

Walter Loebenberg ? Chairman of Fl Holocaust Museum / President of Straight Foundation, Inc. and currently President of DFAF

Betty Sembler ? Board of Trustees FL Holocaust Museum/ Board of Directors Straight Inc. and Straight Founder and DFAF Chairman.

D. Jay Snyder ? Registered Agent Florida Holocaust Museum/ Director on Straight, Inc and DFAF

It is hipocrital (sp?) and wrong and it is a slap in the face to straight survivors and the Jewish people.  I'm sure you probably knew this and are not a straight survivor.  

We will protest and put pressure on the museum organization until our request for their removal is considered and acted upon.  The fact that they are on the Board of the Museum disgusts me.  Take a look at the mission statement of the Museum. The Museum?s mission as stated on their website is to ?. . . honor the memory of millions of innocent men, women and children who suffered or died in the Holocaust.  The Museum is dedicated to teaching members of all races and cultures to recognize the inherent worth and dignity of human life in order to prevent future genocides?.  

By allowing the above mentioned people to be on the Board of the Museum dishonors all the jewish people, esp those that survived and died in the Holocaust.

If you were in straight then you know that our worth and dignity was not what they cared about.  What was important to the above mentioned folks was the power that came from participating int eh war on drugs.  Oh yeah, and the 100 million dollars that flowed from teh program coffers into their pockets and the bank account of teh DFAF.

By allowing those involved in Straight "

ummm - you've done this(protest) before.  I don't think it's working.  And they obvisouly know that you'll be there again this year.  
  I was in a similar program (LIFE), and was never abused, tortured, humialiated, etc. (Nor did I witness any of that) and to even slightly compare yourselves to victims of the holocaust is repulsive.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2006, 02:54:00 PM »
On 2006-01-28 10:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

I was in a similar program (LIFE), and was never abused, tortured, humialiated, etc. (Nor did I witness any of that) and to even slightly compare yourselves to victims of the holocaust is repulsive.

That you, Wendy?

Harmlessly passing your time in the grasslands away;
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.
you better watchout,
there may be dogs about.
I've looked over Jordan, and have seen.
Things are not what they seem.

--Roger Waters 1977

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2006, 05:06:00 PM »
Your Miss are still brainwashed!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2006, 05:08:00 PM »
On 2006-01-28 10:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-01-27 19:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

By allowing those involved in Straight "

ummm - you've done this(protest) before.  I don't think it's working.  And they obvisouly know that you'll be there again this year.  

I was in a similar program (LIFE), and was never abused, tortured, humialiated, etc. (Nor did I witness any of that) and to even slightly compare yourselves to victims of the holocaust is repulsive. "

where in the response did I compare straight to the holocaust?   It is hypocritical for a museum dedicated to recognizing the dignity and worth of humans to have people on the board of trustees who were involved in the systematic abuse of children; and when reported abuses were coming forth, state officials were pressured by threat of job loss to  look the other way and renew straight's HRS license; and I never said anything about LIFE.  If it helped and you weren't abused then good.   I wasn't involved in the LIFE program, nor do I care about it, other than Helen Petermann worked there and from first hand expierences, I think that woman is a bitch and I hope I never see her again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2006, 05:10:00 PM »
Oh I will be at the picket, it's just that lady who said we were crazy for protesting is brainwashed still by her stay at Peterman's "Life".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2006, 05:11:00 PM »
his years protest will be the biggest yet, wait till old man Sembler see's this.