Author Topic: Anne S. Hall aka "Ottawa5" aka "Gentiana" - What Do You Know  (Read 17800 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anne S. Hall aka "Ottawa5" aka "Gentiana" - What Do You Know
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2006, 09:50:00 PM »
If someone is such a fragile hot-house flower that this constitutes a threat, then good luck to them functioning in the real world, if they ever happen to find themselves there.

YEAH. AND CEDU WAS THE REAL WORLD, RIGHT?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Annie Hall

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2006, 10:02:00 PM »
As I posted earlier:

I have a lot of concerns about what has happened to some posters here, especially because it happened in the name of what I consider to have been a good, useful program, at least at the time my son was in it: just because I don't emote to your satisfaction on a web site, please do not assume that I do not.

Speaking of me being presumptuous, what gives you the right to judge my level of concern on such a superficial basis? Life is not the Jerry Springer show, you know, all sensation and over-the-top declarations, and superficial blurting that passes for real feelings.

I will show my concern in real life, by doing something to improve these programs and, in other ways, to help kids who are ruining their lives because they have lost regard for the value of who they are.

The authenticity of my concern is something that I judge by my interactions with others every day and that is how I will continue to judge it, not on the basis of your constant long-distance and may I say, not terribly objective, evaluations in this forum.

Thanks, but I'll leave what you apparently view as a correct "one-size-fits-all" style of theatrical caring to those who are better than I am at playing to other people's assumptions.

On 2006-02-03 18:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If someone is such a fragile hot-house flower that this constitutes a threat, then good luck to them functioning in the real world, if they ever happen to find themselves there.

YEAH. AND CEDU WAS THE REAL WORLD, RIGHT?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »
The truth is, life IS a Jerry Springer show at CEDU. That's the whole concern.  The only thing missing was a camera.  In fact, the more Springer-sized your "confessions," "dirt," and subsequent "epiphany," the better.  

As for "one size fits all":  that defines to a t the way CEDU treated all individuals at the program regardless of their specific situation.

Offline Annie Hall

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2006, 07:07:00 PM »
You have no idea what you are speaking of. I pity you. I never spend time in these threads, so I really don't pay attention to your small-minded missives. But I do know that you people are all envious of me and my son. If you had truly opened yourselves to the fully enriching experience that CEDU offered, you would enjoy the happiness that a flawless life would reward you with.

Unfortunately, you are all too small-minded to appreciate what CEDU had to give to you. I pity all of you. Since CEDU, my son never has made an error in judgment, and I am certain that he never will. CEDU gave me the perfect son. I cannot help it if others are envious of me for it.

Have a nice day!

:wave:

On 2006-02-04 06:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The truth is, life IS a Jerry Springer show at CEDU. That's the whole concern.  The only thing missing was a camera.  In fact, the more Springer-sized your "confessions," "dirt," and subsequent "epiphany," the better.  

As for "one size fits all":  that defines to a t the way CEDU treated all individuals at the program regardless of their specific situation.  "

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2006, 11:13:00 PM »
You are really sick, Annie. We're sick of your crap.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2006, 11:30:00 AM »
http://www.cedualumni.com/modules.php?o ... tart=30&41

Anonymous wrote:
?For the record peeps, I'm anon, but so is this oprah winfrey sob story serbian. I asked him repeatedly for a full name or address but the little girl wouldn't give me one. Without that info what good is a vague screenname anyways. He IS anonymous. I wouldnt go kill this guy anyways I'd just use the contacts info to fuck his wife down.  Violate his marriage like his daddy violated his youth.?

Y'know, I'm still trying to figure out if it was Anne's son, or Anne herself who threatened my wife at ceduconverts..err..cedualumni.com. Anyways, this is yet another fine illustration of how sick cedu supporters (like Anne Hall) really are. The fact is, these sickos will stop at nothing to silence people from speaking the truth about their beloved cult.  

It's a good thing I don't scare easily.

[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2006-02-09 08:40 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2006, 02:36:00 PM »
Why the fuck would Serb give you his address?? You're just a moron for even asking for it. You should be dragged out into the street and shot for everyone's pleasure.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2006, 05:41:00 PM »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Annie Hall

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2006, 07:04:00 PM »
You can't fool me - and I'll tell you this. I know who you are. Be aware of this. And also be aware that I have printed every one of your posts and I'm keeping them in a file. Just in case.

Have a nice day!

:wave:

Offline Annie Hall

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2006, 07:07:00 PM »
You are not funny. But I want you to know - I am printing all of your posts and showing them to my attorney.

Have a nice day!

On 2006-02-09 14:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"http://www.google.com/search?sa=X&oi=fwp&pb=f&q=anne+hall+minneapolis

The "Halls of Sickness""
:wave: [ This Message was edited by: Annie Hall on 2006-02-09 16:07 ]

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2006, 11:46:00 PM »
I don't think Annie Hall is Ottawa. This is a caricature.

But go ahead, print this out and show it to your lawyer.

Besides, Anne Hall was too snooty for this: :wave:
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2006, 12:41:00 AM »
Annie Hall, as delusional and twisted as she was, was at least witty. This new "Annie Hall" is the dullest, most unoriginal shot at satire I have ever seen. Get the hint.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2006, 09:56:00 AM »
Well, I don't know if I'd call the original A.H.witty It's hard to be witty when you're so far up your own ass.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2006, 10:24:00 AM »
"Witty"?  No.  "Abusive animal," yes.

I did find it amusing though that the new Annie uses many of the same catch-phrases and also misspells the same words for consistency.

I especially like the numerous references to not spending much time here, even though it's clear that Fornits is a second life to old Annie.  She's pretty much a useless loser, failure of a parent and all-around malfeasant with absolutely nothing better to do than mainline CEDU and spew on here.

Hi, Annie, you sick fuck! :wave:
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2006, 10:26:00 AM »
On 2006-02-09 08:30:00, Son Of Serbia wrote:

"http://www.cedualumni.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB_14&file=index&action=viewtopic&topic=93&forum=5&start=30&41

Anonymous wrote:

?For the record peeps, I'm anon, but so is this oprah winfrey sob story serbian. I asked him repeatedly for a full name or address but the little girl wouldn't give me one. Without that info what good is a vague screenname anyways. He IS anonymous. I wouldnt go kill this guy anyways I'd just use the contacts info to fuck his wife down.  Violate his marriage like his daddy violated his youth.?

Y'know, I'm still trying to figure out if it was Anne's son, or Anne herself who threatened my wife at ceduconverts..err..cedualumni.com. Anyways, this is yet another fine illustration of how sick cedu supporters (like Anne Hall) really are. The fact is, these sickos will stop at nothing to silence people from speaking the truth about their beloved cult.  

It's a good thing I don't scare easily.

[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2006-02-09 08:40 ]"

From the CEDU bbs:

"Posted: Feb 09, 2006 - 09:45 AM  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>He keeps talking about an invitation but he won't give me anymore contact info than he's an abused serbian living in chicago. What am I gonna do go to chicago and ask each of the residents if they've seen a DICKLESS SERBIAN around? At the very least I'd get three (him his dad and son). Thats not good enough for me, If I go to chicago I want to know exactly the guy whose wife I'm gonna be fucking. This guy's invitation line is a bunch of lies. Lucky him, I don't want to make him relive his childhood anyways, he's pitiful enough as it is. :lol:
>>
>>I wish serb wouldve said:
>>http://www.abuse-excuse.com/nav01/book_daddy.gif
>>when he was younger, maybe he wouldnt be such a prick now always wanting to fight people to try and prove he isn't the DICKLESS SERBIRAN (an impossible task cuz thats what he is- he should just accept that his dad castrated him and move on)

HEY LITTLE BOY, you can read about your CUNT of a MOM right here:

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =11&Sort=D

She's FAMOUS! And so are you, sick little rape fantasizing boy. See you at the COUNTRY CLUB, faggot."
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control