Author Topic: Anne S. Hall aka "Ottawa5" aka "Gentiana" - What Do You Know  (Read 17859 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anne S. Hall aka "Ottawa5" aka "Gentiana" - What Do You Know
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2006, 07:14:00 PM »
Great post, Anon. Annie provoked a lot of rage here and disrespected pretty much everyone. Best to ignore her.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2006, 12:59:00 AM »
On 2006-01-29 13:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

An individual does not have any protected right to come to a site like this and be guaranteed anonymity.

Then you wouldn't mind my tying your anon posts together?  ::hehehmm::

When Plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in a society, they create for themselves in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.
--Fredric Bastiat

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2006, 05:45:00 PM »
Not to start an argument, but your question raises an issue that I've thought about when reading these pages. And since you appear to know a lot about computers and internet communication, maybe you could give your thoughts on this subject.

Is it realistic to assume that posts coming from one location (or one log-in or one user-account for that matter) can automatically be assumed to be generated by the same person?

Personally I think not.  For a number of reasons.  For example in some settings such as libraries and in many academic institutions, there is no personal sign-in to use
the internet. Patrons or students just walk in and google. In such settings, I assume the one who signs on is some librarian or administrator for the whole system, which may consist of dozens or even hundreds of terminals.

I've also seen this situation in residence halls and businesses. The same situation may exist in other settings as well, I don't know. That is, more than on person within the whole group in these locations will seem to be generating messages from the same IP address.

Similarly, in families it's pretty common for one family member sign on and just leave the computer logged in.  Throughout the day other members of the household or their friends may be using the computer for their own, different purposes.  But it might appear that all the posts are coming from that one individual since that person is the one signed in.

And of course there is identity "borrowing" where one member of a group (as in a dorm) or a family may be use another member's email or other data, with or without that individual's permission.  

And think about people who let friends use their computers: won't that look like all the posts are coming from the owner when they're really not?

I realize that this may be a very-cyber incorrect way to act, to share or leave your personal data around like that, but it happens, I guarantee you.

So I maintain that posts on the internet can be tracked to a location with much more certainty than to a person. Unless and until we have video-conferencing or some other way of identifying posters more exactly, verifying that so-and-so posted a certain message is just not possible. It's really more of a hunch than a provable reality at present.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2006, 05:56:00 PM »
Shut up already, Anne.  The time for defending your abhorrent actions has come to a close.  It's time for you to apologize to everyone for your pitful and infiantile behavior.

Only Anne S. Hall posted as "Ottawa5," although she posted anon and posed as others as well.  But all that need be done is read the posts that are guaranteed to be her: i.e. the ones she signed.

She's a viscious, smug, arrogant, overbearing, condescending bitch, plain and simple.  Zebras don't change their stripes either.

Even people who actually worked with her say she's awful, and, frankly, that assertion is backed up by her online volumes of disgusting and degrading posts.  Bottom line is that this person has no business being in the treatment business and needs extensive therapy herself for her egosyntonicism.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »
On 2006-01-30 14:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Not to start an argument, but your question raises an issue that I've thought about when reading these pages. And since you appear to know a lot about computers and internet communication, maybe you could give your thoughts on this subject.

Is it realistic to assume that posts coming from one location (or one log-in or one user-account for that matter) can automatically be assumed to be generated by the same person?

Personally I think not.  For a number of reasons.  For example in some settings such as libraries and in many academic institutions, there is no personal sign-in to use

the internet. Patrons or students just walk in and google. In such settings, I assume the one who signs on is some librarian or administrator for the whole system, which may consist of dozens or even hundreds of terminals.

I've also seen this situation in residence halls and businesses. The same situation may exist in other settings as well, I don't know. That is, more than on person within the whole group in these locations will seem to be generating messages from the same IP address.

Similarly, in families it's pretty common for one family member sign on and just leave the computer logged in.  Throughout the day other members of the household or their friends may be using the computer for their own, different purposes.  But it might appear that all the posts are coming from that one individual since that person is the one signed in.

And of course there is identity "borrowing" where one member of a group (as in a dorm) or a family may be use another member's email or other data, with or without that individual's permission.  

And think about people who let friends use their computers: won't that look like all the posts are coming from the owner when they're really not?

I realize that this may be a very-cyber incorrect way to act, to share or leave your personal data around like that, but it happens, I guarantee you.

So I maintain that posts on the internet can be tracked to a location with much more certainty than to a person. Unless and until we have video-conferencing or some other way of identifying posters more exactly, verifying that so-and-so posted a certain message is just not possible. It's really more of a hunch than a provable reality at present."

too funny...you make it sound like everybody at a potential school/office/internet cafe is signing on to Fornits thereby assuring them for the most part of their anonymity.

let's be realistic...this isn't the NY Times...this is a pretty obscure website so I feel that I could assume more safely that anon posts can be tied together.

I'd be willing to bet that if Ginger wanted to tie your "anon' posts together that she would probably hit it with 95% accuracy.

sure...what you say may be true...there could be multiple people signing on to Fornits from your office/school...but I doubt it.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2006, 09:34:00 AM »
"

On 2006-01-30 14:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"sure...what you say may be true...there could be multiple people signing on to Fornits from your office/school...but I doubt it."

There's actually only two or three people involved, Anne Hall AKA Ottawa5 herself, her programmed son who studies medicine at the University of Minn. (and who wishes that our children will kill us all one day),and possibly Annie's dyslexic carbon copy daughter who posted here as Ottawa2.  

Most likely they're all signing on from Anne's home computer in St. Paul, Minnesota.  

Speaking of Annie's broken home & disturbed family unit: I wonder why is it that we've never heard Anne talk about Mr.Hall, her ex-husband?  

Why did he bail out on you Annie?  Could it be because you're a crazy, egocentric, self-serving bitch, and he just couldn't stand you anymore?  Whatever it was, It must've pretty bad for him to just pick up and leave, and abandon his kids like that! Did Anne's epiphamy , IE: her sudden obsession with cedu values & beliefs and overnight career change have anything to do
with it?  I know that if I was Anne's husband, and she acted half as insane at home as she does here, I'd probably run like hell too!

I wonder if anyone here knows how to get in touch with Mr. Hall, perhaps the Anon who claims to know Annie professionally?  It would be interesting to hear his views on Cedu, Annie's insane behavior, and how this has affected his children.

[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2006-01-31 06:48 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2006, 07:49:00 PM »
On 2006-01-31 06:34:00, Son Of Serbia wrote:

"
There's actually only two or three people involved, Anne Hall AKA Ottawa5 herself, her programmed son who studies medicine at the University of Minn. (and who wishes that our children will kill us all one day),and possibly Annie's dyslexic carbon copy daughter who posted here as Ottawa2.

Yah know, initially I believed that w/ a grain of salt. Having taken a little time and looked over Anne's posts, I'm not so sure. Hell, I'm not even sure the son and daughter exist, let alone that they actually would say the things Anne wants them to say.

Truth resides in every human heart, and one has to search for it there, and to be guided by truth as one sees it. But no one has a right to coerce others to act according to his own view of truth.

--Mohandas K. Gandhi

Offline Annie Hall

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2006, 02:30:00 AM »
You people have no concept of what is genuinely helpful for troubled teens. In my experience, and I have helped thousands of teens, Mel Wasserman is the  best thing that could ever have happened to them. I only wish he were with us today. He would be abe to help you see how greatly misguided you all are.

I have received thousands of emails from people in these posts who were helped by CEDU. They are afraid to speak up, because of attacks here. Your use of obscenities does not help strengthen your points. I would say more if I had time. But as I have told you before, I really don't care about what all of you say here. Those who know me know that I have the heart of a saint.

Of particular note, people have told me what great benefit the raps held. They only wish that they could find a place with raps now. These people understand that they need not be burdened with self-esteem or a strong self identity. Of what use are these things when CEDU can help define you as a person?

Also, people email me asking if I can host Profeets. I am working on this right now. I am creating a place for troubled teens to find themselves using the classic Profeet model. Three days with sleep deprivation really helps them get their dirt out. After we tear them down, we can rebuild a completely new person.

These ideas of self-identity, self-determination, and internal locus of control are exactly what is wrong with our children today. We need to wipe the slate clean and create a whole new person. Only then, can we help these youth who so desperately need us.

For those of you who hate me, all I can say is that I have received thousands of emails from people who have benefited from CEDU, from my work in the community, and from my highly insightful and informative posts. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I never did spend much time in these posts at all.

If you wish to email me, please do so at [email protected]

Have a nice day!

:wave:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2006, 02:37:00 AM »
:rofl:

Forgiveness is divine. Forgetfulness is just a mental dysfunction.
--Antigen

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2006, 09:18:00 AM »
On 2006-01-31 16:49:00, Eudora wrote:

"

On 2006-01-31 06:34:00, Son Of Serbia wrote:

"

Yah know, initially I believed that w/ a grain of salt. Having taken a little time and looked over Anne's posts, I'm not so sure. Hell, I'm not even sure the son and daughter exist, let alone that they actually would say the things Anne wants them to say.

Truth resides in every human heart, and one has to search for it there, and to be guided by truth as one sees it. But no one has a right to coerce others to act according to his own view of truth.

--Mohandas K. Gandhi

"

I see your point Ginger.  Truth be told, Anne is so full of shit that I'm not so sure what to believe either.

Honestly, I hope that it really was Anne posing as her son and daughter. The idea that Anne continues to exert that much control over her grown up children sickens me. Anne's  "kids" never demonstrated a single independent thought of their own when they posted here.  Everything they ever said here was a regurgitation of something Anne had posted earlier.  If her kids are indeed real, then it's time for Anne to release them from the nest, so they can lead their own lives, and start thinking for themselves.

Offline Annie Hall

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2006, 11:16:00 PM »
Shame on ALL of you for disrespecting my family! I cannot help it that I am perfect, any more than you can help your sick and twisted minds. If only you had allowed CEDU to perfect you as it did my son. He has become the son of my dreams. If you had really done your work in your raps and in your Profeets, you, too could enjoy the perfection that my son, my daughter, and I enjoy. But you people are too puny to understand. I don't really care what you say and I never spend time in these posts, anyway. Shame on you all for not appreciating or recognizing perfection when you see it.

Have a nice day!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2006, 11:52:00 AM »
That was almost funny. It was like 25% of the way there. Keep workin' on it, you might get a laugh eventually.

Offline Annie Hall

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2006, 05:30:00 PM »
Your ignorance is superceded only by your arrogance. You, sir, are pompous. I would say that more than anything else, I have pity for you.

You people have been threatening me and my family. Because you are all too ignominious to appreciate and benefit from CEDU's meritorious program, you fill these posts with your small-minded missives. Your goal is to hurt, but you yourselves are vile and puerile that they are not worth my time. I do not care what any of you say here. Your libel and slander have no affect on me whatsoever. My son is perfect and this is only because of CEDU. I believe you are all envious of me - that is YOUR problem; not mine. I cannot help the fact that I have been making the right decisions in my life. You could learn by my example how to do the right thing, how to live right, how to be on the correct side of life. When my facility is up and running, I will provide an opportunity for all of you to learn from my example and that of my son. He cannot help being the perfect child, yet you blame and shame him. I think you people are despicable. But be aware, you cannot affect me and I do not care what you say here with your libel and slander.

Be aware that I have been been printing out all of your posts. I will be showing them to my attorney on Monday.

Have a nice day!

On 2006-02-03 08:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"That was almost funny. It was like 25% of the way there. Keep workin' on it, you might get a laugh eventually."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2006, 08:33:00 PM »
I smeared icy-hot all over the shaft of a hockey stick and then shoved it up your son's ass. Does that still make him perfect?

Offline Annie Hall

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2006, 08:42:00 PM »
As I posted in the past:

I am the "scary" ottawa5 "bitch" poster---and this is one of the silliest things I have read here.

What threats? There aren't any---I hope that this Anon poster is just seeking sympathy/attention by pretending to have weathered all these terrible assaults from me. If he/she really believes this, well, there is a need for some kind of attention to keep hold of reality.

Anyone can check the veracity of this person's statements just by looking at my posts.

The only thing that I can remotely gather as being what Anon is referring to is one time when I was attacked by some person who was absolutely hysterical because I had defended a different point of view, and I said something like it was libelous to falsely accuse people of illegal acts.

It is, by the way, although no libelous statements had been made but that seemed to be the direction the hysterical remarks were going and that was the reason for my comment.

If someone is such a fragile hot-house flower that this constitutes a threat, then good luck to them functioning in the real world, if they ever happen to find themselves there.

As for the scariness of the time I put into these threads, I don't see how that is Anon's concern but I really don't spend much time at it---I've got to assume that Anon is a pretty slow, laboriously reader, writer, or typer, or perhaps very low on energy, because it really doesn't take much of my time at all to check in and respond from time to time.