Author Topic: Robert Lichfield is a Gospel Doctrine Teacher???  (Read 4163 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline CCM girl 1989

  • Posts: 1308
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Robert Lichfield is a Gospel Doctrine Teacher???
« on: January 18, 2006, 08:03:00 PM »
This makes no sense to me! I mean come on!!! Are you fricken kidding me? Where can we all sign up to hear his interpertation of the Book Of Mormon? It's just wrong!

President/founder of WWASPS by weekdays.
Gospel Doctrine Teacher on weekends (sundays).

I don't think it could get any stranger!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline WWFSMD

  • Posts: 124
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.venganza.org/
Robert Lichfield is a Gospel Doctrine Teacher???
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 08:09:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-01-18 17:03:00, CCM girl 1989 wrote:

"This makes no sense to me! I mean come on!!! Are you fricken kidding me? Where can we all sign up to hear his interpertation of the Book Of Mormon? It's just wrong!



President/founder of WWASPS by weekdays.

Gospel Doctrine Teacher on weekends (sundays).



I don't think it could get any stranger!



"


It goes way back.  Same game, different players.  Twisted isn't it?   http://thestraights.com/miller-newton-story.htm

Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
bey your Noodly Master

Emancipate from mental slavery

Offline CCM girl 1989

  • Posts: 1308
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Robert Lichfield is a Gospel Doctrine Teacher???
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 08:32:00 PM »
Well, that was an interesting read! I even watched the video of him.........I love it when he's saying under oath that 70-75% of the kids were not in school when they came to the program, so it was okay if they didn't continue? Did I get that right? It's hard to understand the guy?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Robert Lichfield is a Gospel Doctrine Teacher???
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 09:27:00 PM »
As unbelievable as it is... I really am beginning to think they believe their own bullshit. Crazy world we live in... ::armed::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CCM girl 1989

  • Posts: 1308
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Robert Lichfield is a Gospel Doctrine Teacher???
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 11:32:00 PM »
WHATEVER!!!! I'm signing up for his next class! I will be the one in the back raising my hand being disruptive! Can you imagine?!!! Um...excuse me Mr. Lichfield what do you mean by thou shall not harm another human being???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Robert Lichfield is a Gospel Doctrine Teacher???
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 10:37:00 AM »
I've said it before, and now this post has prompted me to say it yet again, YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC!!! It's honestly so sad that you care what anyone does in their free time, and especially in their religion, as for ccm girl hopefully i'll be the one to sit in the back of the room on your judgement day and raise my hand to remind you that: "thou shall not judge."  Fact of fiction the stories and whining on these boards is so pathetic, move on with your lives, go to college, start families, do whatever I want you to but stop being such victims to a place that does more good than bad, and continues to save the lives of hundreds of teens each year.
                         -proudgrad
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CCM girl 1989

  • Posts: 1308
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Robert Lichfield is a Gospel Doctrine Teacher???
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 12:17:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-01-19 07:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I've said it before, and now this post has prompted me to say it yet again, YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC!!! It's honestly so sad that you care what anyone does in their free time, and especially in their religion, as for ccm girl hopefully i'll be the one to sit in the back of the room on your judgement day and raise my hand to remind you that: "thou shall not judge."  Fact of fiction the stories and whining on these boards is so pathetic, move on with your lives, go to college, start families, do whatever I want you to but stop being such victims to a place that does more good than bad, and continues to save the lives of hundreds of teens each year.

                         -proudgrad"


Whatever proudgrad! I don't care if you think I'm pathetic! I understand at times I go off the deep end, and share a little too much (atleast maybe for your comfort level). But, I want everyone to know what kind of places these really are. I want parents to really know what they are getting themselves, as well as their children into.

I am extremely disappointed that WWASPS has not cleaned up it's act. The fact you defend a place like that..........you are either the devil himself, or a paid staff member. I've said it before (about a month ago), and I will say it again........you are no graduate from any of their programs. I want you to realize that I will not go away. I will not stop saying what I think and feel. I will continue to tell people the truth about theses places.

I will bring these things up about Mr. Lichfield as I see fit. They are the truth, and I'm not attacking his religon. I'm just trying to get a better understanding of why a man who started these kiddie prisons is now teaching the gospel?!! I think it's bizaar......I want others opinions........because quite frankly I just don't get it?!!

As far as you sitting in the room while I am being judged? Um.......I don't think you'll be invited to the party. But, I'm sure it's not the first, nor will it be the last party you are not invited to. Hey, that's just the way it goes!

See you around P-Grad.

R
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Nihilanthic

  • Posts: 3931
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Robert Lichfield is a Gospel Doctrine Teacher???
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »
Quote
YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC!!!
Quote
"thou shall not judge."

:roll:

Quote
Fact of fiction the stories and whining on these boards is so pathetic, move on with your lives, go to college, start families, do whatever I want you to but stop being such victims to a place that does more good than bad, and continues to save the lives of hundreds of teens each year.

Quote
"thou shall not judge."

:roll:

Also, just FYI, you cant tit-for-tat and say "more good than bad" excuses any bad done. If you do bad, youre held accountable for it - unless you think ourselves, or children in programs should be held to higher standards than the programs themselves.

But, well, then again, the only good any program does is good in the eyes of the few, not the many. We dont consider destroying someone on the inside and remaking them as a stepford kid because their parents made something up or they have a real problem 'good'.

So... you just declared a program to be good without proving it, then contradicted yourself twice. Got any more gems of wizdumb?

I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline CCM girl 1989

  • Posts: 1308
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Robert Lichfield is a Gospel Doctrine Teacher???
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 02:40:00 PM »
Not only did he start these kiddie prisons, he still profits from them!!!!! I could understand if he didn't have anything to do with WWASPS, but he does, and now is teaching/preaching. The two totally contradict one another!!! Get a clue, and pull your head outta your ***.

Don't you look at the photos of these kids with shaved heads, marching in lines, laying on the floors, and go what the **** is that all about? Who deserves to be treated that way? Nobody does that's who!!! So, do me a favor, and shut it!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Robert Lichfield is a Gospel Doctrine Teacher???
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 03:13:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-01-19 07:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I've said it before, and now this post has prompted me to say it yet again, YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC!!! It's honestly so sad that you care what anyone does in their free time, and especially in their religion, as for ccm girl hopefully i'll be the one to sit in the back of the room on your judgement day and raise my hand to remind you that: "thou shall not judge."  Fact of fiction the stories and whining on these boards is so pathetic, move on with your lives, go to college, start families, do whatever I want you to but stop being such victims to a place that does more good than bad, and continues to save the lives of hundreds of teens each year.

                         -proudgrad"



Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=0#166121
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Robert Lichfield is a Gospel Doctrine Teacher???
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 11:14:00 PM »
thats fine that you don't think i'm a grad, I graduated from scl around 2000, I went through the same exact program that many of you did, the difference is that I chose to make it a positive experience, as for him profiting the reality is that it's a business, therefore there's nothing wrong with proffiting
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CCM girl 1989

  • Posts: 1308
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Robert Lichfield is a Gospel Doctrine Teacher???
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2006, 10:50:00 AM »
You know what P-Grad........I don't think I am even going to waste my time trying to get you to understand!

I will never believe that you were actually a graduate from the program, and I doubt anyone else will either. You're clearly full of it!

The only reason I even bother to acknowledge you, is because I don't want parents to get the wrong impression. I guess I feel it my duty to alert parents who are thinking of sending their kids to any of the WWASP schools, that they will not come out sounding, and acting like you.

 :wave:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Robert Lichfield is a Gospel Doctrine Teacher???
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2006, 12:21:00 PM »
Wow, I really hope ccm girl that you're not as ignorant as you sound. Any parent who is considering sending their child to an RTC deserves to hear both sides of the story.  Unfortunately for you hundreds of parents continue to send their children to these facilities because of the stories that graduates such as myself have to tell.  Not only do I strongly believe in the positive benifits that these schools have to offer, I do someday plan on making my career working in RTCs with troubled teenagers, as for now I'm just a college student, and I am in noway affiliated with any program, other than as a graduate.  It's just so amazing to me that you and I have gone through such a similar experience and yet we have completely different outcomes. I am and never have been angry in anyway for being sent to the program, I know that my parents did it to spare me from the road that I was on at that time, I know it was the one of the greatest sacrafices and demonstrations of love that a parent can make.  Having graduated 6 years ago I still remain strong in the conviction that the program truly saved my life, and parents have the right to know that!  In fact it's interesting to me that of the thousands of kids who have been in wwasp programs since their founding there are so few of you who claim to have been abused, like many parents I choose to believe the majority rather than the vast majority.  So out of curiosity what have you done with your life since leaving the program, what do you do for a living, how much education have you recieved?  After all life truly is based on results!:)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CCM girl 1989

  • Posts: 1308
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Robert Lichfield is a Gospel Doctrine Teacher???
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2006, 12:46:00 PM »
What do you mean by........SOMEDAY MAKING YOUR CAREER IN WORKING IN RTC'S??? You already are! Do they pay you hourly for the work you are doing? Or is it salary??? Just curious!!! :lol:

If you are truely interested in what I am doing with my life I urge you to e-mail me privately with your number so we can talk. Maybe I can change your mind on making your career in RTC's!

See ya!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Robert Lichfield is a Gospel Doctrine Teacher???
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2006, 12:47:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-01-20 09:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Wow, I really hope ccm girl that you're not as ignorant as you sound. Any parent who is considering sending their child to an RTC deserves to hear both sides of the story.  Unfortunately for you hundreds of parents continue to send their children to these facilities because of the stories that graduates such as myself have to tell.  Not only do I strongly believe in the positive benifits that these schools have to offer, I do someday plan on making my career working in RTCs with troubled teenagers, as for now I'm just a college student, and I am in noway affiliated with any program, other than as a graduate.  It's just so amazing to me that you and I have gone through such a similar experience and yet we have completely different outcomes. I am and never have been angry in anyway for being sent to the program, I know that my parents did it to spare me from the road that I was on at that time, I know it was the one of the greatest sacrafices and demonstrations of love that a parent can make.  Having graduated 6 years ago I still remain strong in the conviction that the program truly saved my life, and parents have the right to know that!  In fact it's interesting to me that of the thousands of kids who have been in wwasp programs since their founding there are so few of you who claim to have been abused, like many parents I choose to believe the majority rather than the vast majority.  So out of curiosity what have you done with your life since leaving the program, what do you do for a living, how much education have you recieved?  After all life truly is based on results!:) "


For anyone who denies brainwashing works, here is proof. Still spouting slogans to this day... how very sad. I wish you well finding your way outside the umbrella of the program one day, freedom of the mind is a wonderful thing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »