Author Topic: Straight is it, the freest place we\'ve ever found  (Read 7302 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Straight is it, the freest place we\'ve ever found
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »
i am pretty awake where i am now. what time is it where you are? i am angry at straight stuff in my life now, you are angry at straight stuff in your life, and you are angry at me??? would you like some fries with that?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »
On 2005-12-08 19:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"to the person who said all that shit.....no i am not okay with any of that..but the sad truth is ..the death certificate list is not full because i personally know of many people that have died that are not on the death lists..do you?????? i feel awful, some of them were my best friends.....were any of them yours? you sound alive and angry enough."

Yeah, I know of suicides and people who are still alive that have many problems now due to Straight.  Are you still "OK" with "what happened and how things turned out'?  You said yourself that you know people who that died, and yet you say you are cool with what went on at Straight and what has happened since?  Just asking.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2005, 11:09:00 PM »
quote when i said i was cool with it......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2005, 11:40:00 PM »
This is the post I am referring to:
On 2005-12-08 09:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

but overall I say I am okay with what happened and how things have turned out.

I am also impressed with this little gem:
Having been a staff member, I do not feel i owe anybody an apology, but would love to hear more from people about life experiences that they feel are outside of the norm due to the common time we shared together at "the warehouse". We should all get together for beers and ping pong regularly."

If you read my response, for the most part I am just asking you questions, do you really "feel OK" about Straight, and if so, why.

As to my allegations that being on staff at Straight is synonymous with being a child abuser, I stand by that statement.  I think if you are "searching and fearless" enough, you will see that it is true.  I'm not saying you are a child abuser currently, but I am asking you what is up with your attitude toward Straight these days.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2005, 11:48:00 PM »
i am sorry detail person, i thought this was you understood(not) but the quote (for you) was "but overall i am okay with what happened and how things have turned out", and you are right...but what was meant was FOR ME.you seem to be the only misunderstander. i was attracted to this site because of its content and honesty. if i felt blameable at all, would i want to understand more or less?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2005, 11:55:00 PM »
Probably not.  However, I was curious and wanted clarification of your views regarding Straight.  When someone says 'I'm OK with what happened at Straight' or such, it seems very pro-program, and ignores the abuses that were part of the everyday operation of Straight.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2005, 12:01:00 AM »
you keep seeming to fuck up the quotes. people say what they mean and know...especially on these sites. i respect your anger but cannot condone your crappy quotting skills. be honest with what people have said and escalate conversational where-with-all or take your marbles and run home.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2005, 12:04:00 AM »
On 2005-12-08 09:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I was in Straight in the 80's and staff as well. I googled myself and came up with this column ,with I thought was interesting. Been some time since I have pondered ole' 5515 Backlick Rd and the sound your host families' tires used to make went they hit the gravel and woke you up to the realization that in less than 2 minutes you will be stuffed with 43 other rank, farting straightlings in a small room holding only your shitty lunch of one fruit and whatever your host family's dog didn't eat the night before . I have found the way I view some things is different from others because of my experiences at straight(i.e. what do you mean you got laid at the prom? what's a prom?) but overall I say I am okay with what happened and how things have turned out. I still have many friends from Straight that I see and interact with all the time, although none that I know are still "straight" and i cant remember the last time it even came up in conversation, including some of the mentionables in this column. While I am not casting any bad karma at all to anybody who did not complete the program, I certainly think that the psychological effects of not doing so have been very damaging to some of these people. Having been a staff member, I do not feel i owe anybody an apology, but would love to hear more from people about life experiences that they feel are outside of the norm due to the common time we shared together at "the warehouse". We should all get together for beers and ping pong regularly."

yeah right.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2005, 12:08:00 AM »
again..yeah right..what???????????????????be clearer. let me guess, you are not a ping pong player.!?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2005, 12:08:00 AM »
On 2005-12-08 11:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"There wer some program counselors i had zero respect for, among them a Tim Kelleher. i think he was there around 87. and taking into account what someone else said, the reason i probably remember his name is that there was an incident i saw that i was uncomfortable with and di not speak up at the time. many others were there. it was not even as bad as some of the other things you have mentioned but thinking about it now makes me feel sad too. "

What incident?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2005, 12:11:00 AM »
who are you, you pagan of right? I just saw this site and was interested today and started conversations with this site. do you know who tim kelleher was? describe him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2005, 12:12:00 AM »
On 2005-12-08 21:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"again..yeah right..what???????????????????be clearer. let me guess, you are not a ping pong player.!?"

oh no, i love ping pong, we play it a lot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2005, 12:13:00 AM »
so speak up mighty silent ping pong player here longer than I..who are you?????? cant play or cant say?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2005, 12:14:00 AM »
On 2005-12-08 21:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"you keep seeming to fuck up the quotes. people say what they mean and know...especially on these sites. i respect your anger but cannot condone your crappy quotting skills. be honest with what people have said and escalate conversational where-with-all or take your marbles and run home."

My crappy quoting skills?  How about the you not facing the fact that as a staff member at Straight, you were a child abuser?  I say this because I mean it, and because I KNOW that Staff = professional child abuser.  The quotes I put up when you asked where you said you were OK with it are what you wrote.  If you "say what you mean and know" (there I go again....) then why did you say that you were OK with what happened at Straight and since?  I'm not inclined to read the minds of most posters here, so I went with what you wrote.  How stupid of me.  Yeah, you clarified what you 'meant', but you have yet to answer any of my questions regarding your past position as a paid, professional child-abuser for Straight, Inc.  By saying that you don't feel you owe any apologies, you are sweeping under the rug your complicity in child abuse.  You admitted you were a child abuser when you admitted you were on Staff, as they are one and the same thing, yet you don't feel you owe anyone an apology, at least?  Then you pull some shit out of your ass about my "crappy quoting skills" as a means of changing the subject......you are more indoctrinated and brainwashed than you think......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2005, 12:18:00 AM »
if you feel so strongly, come out in public and say the things you are saying. what is your name? are you afraid of your voice?