Author Topic: Bringing Elan to the Media (oprah winfrey)  (Read 2506 times)

Offline Toby Monica Litin

• View Profile
Bringing Elan to the Media (oprah winfrey)
« on: December 01, 2005, 07:24:00 PM »
Okay, I know this has been discussed for decades, and lots of motivation but no action has taken place to bring the publics' eyes to the horrors of this evil place called "elan." i never had a great anger or hatrid towards elan after my graduation for many reasons because of many factors: denial, brainwash, or just simply putting it in my past. But after Danielle Gursha's death I reflected this past year about the effects elan can do on these vulnerable children and teens. Now it is time for us to do something. I have my life together to reopen these memories and to have the public know and for us to have justice as well as the students who are currently there now to have their's. The staff there are under educated, under certified, and so currupt that they now must cop to their guilt and have their years of abuse be held accountable. I am going to be writing to the Opera show. I am interviewing former students, teachers, staff, and parents and we all will come together to get this story out. I am not doing this for myself. Danielle Gursha is the core purpose of my motivation and my I owe it for her. If only the staff loved her the way her friends did (myself and Maren especially) maybe, just maybe she would be here today. Who is going to help me here? lets all work together. I would really appreciate it and so will you. Lets do this in a productive way with confidence and pride.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 07:38:00 PM »
Hi I have writen  to Opera MANY coutless times never a reply, if you get a reply I will write or talk to anyone who wants to hear the story. Please keep us posted on any positive reaction you recieve.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 03:23:00 PM »
On 2005-12-01 16:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hi I have writen  to Opera MANY coutless times never a reply, if you get a reply I will write or talk to anyone who wants to hear the story. Please keep us posted on any positive reaction you recieve."
This is Diane and I would be more then happy to tell ALL my stories. Some one out there has to care.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2005, 05:44:00 PM »
Never gonna happen........ :cry:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 06:02:00 PM »

On 2005-12-02 14:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Never gonna happen........ ::dove::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2005, 06:33:00 PM »
Lots of stories

lots of witnesses to the stories

Lots of stories can then be collabarated (howerver you spell it)

tis true if we stop pokin at each other

and start talkin bout the low down shit that those bastards made us do to each other.

And as surreal as it was and is ...The citizens like Oprah just might take us seriously.

Child abuse is still simply child abuse no matter how much money the states paid nor our parents paid ....they just did not know what they were paying for .

elan and the directors made money off of  child abuse pure and simple

Matt

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2005, 09:47:00 PM »
On 2005-12-02 15:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Lots of stories

lots of witnesses to the stories

Lots of stories can then be collabarated (howerver you spell it)

tis true if we stop pokin at each other

and start talkin bout the low down shit that those bastards made us do to each other.

And as surreal as it was and is ...The citizens like Oprah just might take us seriously.

Child abuse is still simply child abuse no matter how much money the states paid nor our parents paid ....they just did not know what they were paying for .

elan and the directors made money off of  child abuse pure and simple

Matt"
I may know just the people to go to on this matter. :idea:  :idea:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2005, 09:49:00 PM »
Please let us know who are these people and how can they help?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2005, 12:07:00 AM »
On 2005-12-02 18:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Please let us know who are these people and how can they help?"
My aunt is very good friends with Barbara Walters. From my understsnding Barbara clled Elan in the mid 80s and Joe hung up on her . Ill speak with my aunt. and ill get back to you. I want to be 1st in line to close this place DOWN.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2005, 09:01:00 AM »
Why was she calling Elan?  To investigate?  I do know for a fact that her son went to Hyde in Bath.

Offline Mr. Pink's Attorney

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2005, 04:13:00 PM »
From the Law Offices of NJTRANSIT/AMTRACK, far beneath Penn Station in a hermetically sealed bunker lined with lead and rat poison:

My client, Mister Pink, wishes you the best of luck, but he is reminded of the time he battled Oprah in single combat and was left bloody and scarred. The victory that day went to the retarded orphans that were able to escpape thanks to his sacrifice of blood, but Oprah still lived on to fulfill the dark prophecy... it is only a matter of time before her and Bono discover they share the same foul lineage and unite both halves of the shattered emerald key, which will be the catalyst for ragnarok, and the very shattering of this earth...
llegal is a sick bird.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2005, 04:16:00 PM »
Excellent post Mr Pink :lol:

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2005, 11:04:00 PM »
On 2005-12-02 21:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-02 18:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Please let us know who are these people and how can they help?"

My aunt is very good friends with Barbara Walters. From my understsnding Barbara clled Elan in the mid 80s and Joe hung up on her . Ill speak with my aunt. and ill get back to you. I want to be 1st in line to close this place DOWN."

Barbara Walters may have called elan because she was looking to place HER DAUGHTER, JACKIE there.
Her daughter had run away. It must have been in the 80's because she is a bit younger than me. BW was advised not to call the police because she was so well high profile, chances were she could lose her forever if her face was all over the news.
Some trucker, picked her up hitch hiking, brought her to a motel and convinced her to call her mother, just to let het know she was safe.
 Walter's, somehow got her to give the address of the place she was, told her to stay put and she would send her an airline ticket and some money to get home.
Two guys arrived the next day and brought her to a wilderness program.
 It must have been a good a good experience for her because she now runs her own.
I think it is called New Horizon's.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2005, 06:45:00 PM »
On 2005-12-01 16:24:00, Toby Monica Litin wrote:

"Okay, I know this has been discussed for decades, and lots of motivation but no action has taken place to bring the publics' eyes to the horrors of this evil place called "elan." i never had a great anger or hatrid towards elan after my graduation for many reasons because of many factors: denial, brainwash, or just simply putting it in my past. But after Danielle Gursha's death I reflected this past year about the effects elan can do on these vulnerable children and teens. Now it is time for us to do something. I have my life together to reopen these memories and to have the public know and for us to have justice as well as the students who are currently there now to have their's. The staff there are under educated, under certified, and so currupt that they now must cop to their guilt and have their years of abuse be held accountable. I am going to be writing to the Opera show. I am interviewing former students, teachers, staff, and parents and we all will come together to get this story out. I am not doing this for myself. Danielle Gursha is the core purpose of my motivation and my I owe it for her. If only the staff loved her the way her friends did (myself and Maren especially) maybe, just maybe she would be here today. Who is going to help me here? lets all work together. I would really appreciate it and so will you. Lets do this in a productive way with confidence and pride."

Really?

The "Opera show"???

Is it a musical? :wstupid:

Offline missunderstood

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2005, 11:38:00 AM »
tiffany voisine here. i just want to be on tv, so coint me in. remember me, the attention seeker from elan 8. i'm just fucking around. i try not to think about that mindfuck  of  a school, but when i do i feel you girly. nothing like a he  althy brain washing or screaming at your best friend. really makes for a great person.  ::both:: fuck elan and everyone who worked there or still does. how is this even a considerable school. shut  the motherfucker down!