Author Topic: Just wondering.  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just wondering.
« on: December 10, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »
I dont quite understand what your perception is of elan's myspace group. ken's site, or any other forum related to elan. I do have this to say. I think that your outlook that people who are still concerned with elan so many years after their experience are being pathetic is interesting. Is it not just as pathetic to bash these people and criticize their love, infatuation, memory, curiosity, etc.. with elan? I mean, I don't want to be too insulting, but anyone who truly is not infatuated with their elan experience, doesn't invest time on fornits bashing others who have a different view. if you are truly correct in how you look at elan and its process, why do you feel the need to bash those who feel differently about it, and wish to keep it a part of their lives. It seems that it is still a big part of your life, even if you hate it. If i am right in assuming you hate it, then you are no different than a child bitching and moaning about an old experience that you still have not let go of. You are no different than those you criticize, and to be honest, you sound like a real wimp. People with any fortitude do not spend time hating on people who they really don't know or understand. I do not know or understand you, i cannot say i am too eager after your display of overt aggression towards our myspace group, but you will not see me criticize you for your views.

On another note, i have to admit, everybody i have heard complain as you do and met, still seem to be rather immature and not really over the problems that they experienced pre-elan. Is it possible that you are a weak, complaint oriented, loud-mouth baby who spends more time blaming than doing? I don't know you, so i cant say for sure, but you sound like one, and i dont think you realize how infatuated you really sound by entertaining your past trauma as you do. Elan was not that bad, at least for me, i always felt that the heavy complainers were people who never quite understood what it means to really suffer. GM's, ring's, whatever, are all very small events for people who desire to be strong and become better people.

I like to discuss elan, call me a loser if you want, you can call me whatever, even if you dont really know me. You only reveal your childishness and ignorance, and make people like me realize that life is a jungle, some people bitch and moan, others try to assume their true nature. If elan is really a pathetic subject of interest, then please, stop bashing, or at least do it in a more intellectual and elegant way. Some people are taking your childishness personally, and they need to address that, but for your sake, stop crying, its over, many human beings have been through tenfold circumstances of suffering, get over yourself, and get over your interest in the myspace group. Thanks for checking out our profiles by the way, thats what there for, for curious people who can admit they have nothing better to do at the moment than learn about someone else's life. I think that is better than putting profiles on fornits with the hope that all of your elan flunkee, wuss-ass, patrons will get some sick pleasure out of it. We've been through encounter groups, your attempt at humor is pathetic in sight of what pro-elan (or at least not completely anti-elan) have experienced in terms of criticism.

Marc Rosenberg "Get a life kid"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Andretti Kid

• View Profile
Just wondering.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 07:31:00 PM »
Whoa, Thats some deep shit right there, Im fuckin, Im fuckin speechless! "Get a life kid" Damn do I remember that quote!! I guess you have some good points..Ill take it at face value though...

Offline screann

• View Profile
Just wondering.
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 07:53:00 PM »
On 2005-12-10 16:31:00, Andretti Kid wrote:

"Whoa, Thats some deep shit right there, Im fuckin, Im fuckin speechless! "Get a life kid" Damn do I remember that quote!! I guess you have some good points..Ill take it at face value though..."
Mark what are you saying :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:  :question:

Offline screann

• View Profile
Just wondering.
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2005, 07:56:00 PM »
I think he may be refearing to me.

Offline Andretti Kid

• View Profile
Just wondering.
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 08:07:00 PM »
I didnt think he was talkin about you! If he his, I hope he dies...As far as you, Im on your side forever baby!!      Mark

Offline screann

• View Profile
Just wondering.
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2005, 08:20:00 PM »
On 2005-12-10 16:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I dont quite understand what your perception is of elan's myspace group. ken's site, or any other forum related to elan. I do have this to say. I think that your outlook that people who are still concerned with elan so many years after their experience are being pathetic is interesting. Is it not just as pathetic to bash these people and criticize their love, infatuation, memory, curiosity, etc.. with elan? I mean, I don't want to be too insulting, but anyone who truly is not infatuated with their elan experience, doesn't invest time on fornits bashing others who have a different view. if you are truly correct in how you look at elan and its process, why do you feel the need to bash those who feel differently about it, and wish to keep it a part of their lives. It seems that it is still a big part of your life, even if you hate it. If i am right in assuming you hate it, then you are no different than a child bitching and moaning about an old experience that you still have not let go of. You are no different than those you criticize, and to be honest, you sound like a real wimp. People with any fortitude do not spend time hating on people who they really don't know or understand. I do not know or understand you, i cannot say i am too eager after your display of overt aggression towards our myspace group, but you will not see me criticize you for your views.

On another note, i have to admit, everybody i have heard complain as you do and met, still seem to be rather immature and not really over the problems that they experienced pre-elan. Is it possible that you are a weak, complaint oriented, loud-mouth baby who spends more time blaming than doing? I don't know you, so i cant say for sure, but you sound like one, and i dont think you realize how infatuated you really sound by entertaining your past trauma as you do. Elan was not that bad, at least for me, i always felt that the heavy complainers were people who never quite understood what it means to really suffer. GM's, ring's, whatever, are all very small events for people who desire to be strong and become better people.

I like to discuss elan, call me a loser if you want, you can call me whatever, even if you dont really know me. You only reveal your childishness and ignorance, and make people like me realize that life is a jungle, some people bitch and moan, others try to assume their true nature. If elan is really a pathetic subject of interest, then please, stop bashing, or at least do it in a more intellectual and elegant way. Some people are taking your childishness personally, and they need to address that, but for your sake, stop crying, its over, many human beings have been through tenfold circumstances of suffering, get over yourself, and get over your interest in the myspace group. Thanks for checking out our profiles by the way, thats what there for, for curious people who can admit they have nothing better to do at the moment than learn about someone else's life. I think that is better than putting profiles on fornits with the hope that all of your elan flunkee, wuss-ass, patrons will get some sick pleasure out of it. We've been through encounter groups, your attempt at humor is pathetic in sight of what pro-elan (or at least not completely anti-elan) have experienced in terms of criticism.

Marc Rosenberg "Get a life kid""
Well, well, well Marc Roenberg its been a long time. Iv been waitting for this day to come.If its really you. Sit down shut up and NOD on this. I was in PARSONFIELD with you in 1980,YOU did nothing but the house through hell with your CRAZY GMs for nothing but for you haveing a bad DOPE day. You got off putting most of us in the RING, makeing us stay up all night, some times no food. You and the rest of the staff made us this way.How could we put Elan in the past when it will live inside of us forever. WE were Beat,spit on,screamed at for hours on end.I will never forget ELAN and I will Never forget you and what you did to me. I hope some day I get to say it to your face ELAN styel. ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just wondering.
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2005, 08:30:00 PM »
I dont think that was actually marc that wrote that, rather someone just put a quote marc used to say all the time at the end...

Offline screann

• View Profile
Just wondering.
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2005, 08:45:00 PM »
Sorry I thought it was Marc. I coulndnt help it I felt FROGGY. :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just wondering.
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2005, 08:47:00 PM »
Hahaha, cant blame you there, you thought you finally had the opportunity so you did it! ' YOU FEELIN FROGGY MOTHERFUCKER? LEAP!!" Classic Rosenburg...wow

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just wondering.
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2005, 09:45:00 PM »
To be for warnd is to be for armed was another one he liked.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just wondering.
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2005, 10:07:00 PM »
If that is Marc ,I met you once a few years back, I and another elan grad wanted for what god given reson to go back see that hell hole.
Clair introduced us, as you were from the 70's like I was,,, If I recall you acted as if you had seen a ghost not that you knew me that you knew I was there for the sick bullshit pulled on us back then...
As far as the visit went I didnt get to see any directors from my time and that was really aright.
What I think struck me the most was how really small everything was I guess when your a kid stuff seems alot more scary then when your an adult.
The house has really turned into a dump the dorms down the hill were boarded up and falling apart and on the walk down to the lake had turned into their junk yard .
So if thats you, I think your a real low life coming in here Kens site any Elan site without the words I AM SORRY coming from you I for one could care less what you think or feel.... :evil:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just wondering.
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2005, 02:57:00 PM »
:scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared: