Author Topic: What About Danny Prevel?  (Read 9523 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« on: November 09, 2005, 03:24:00 PM »
I heard some stories about this guy from some female former "clients."  Who can elaborate on this fellow?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Kcmoney05

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »
D Pervel is a nice guy for real I liked that man and respected him 4sure he tol dme befor eI got kicked out that "I wish i had some say in were you were going." He was really supportive and helpful Danny I misss you dawg
But I have heard some stories but more of Chris Rowe

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 04:10:00 PM »
i've heard things about both, but i cant say i know anything for fact, but i am pretty sure that both of them were in "relationships" with students....

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 04:21:00 PM »
I definently heard a lot about him... but I never really put my nose where it didn't belong, unless there was some reason, and he didn't really concern me... who knows...
Staff did engage in relationships with students on occasions though, and that is where I will leave it.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 05:43:00 PM »
What? Staff members behaving inappropiatly with students? At HLA?? NEVER You must all still be very "angry" Im going to recomend a restriction for each and every one of you.

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 06:36:00 PM »
haha... staff memebers weren't always as "good" as people would have assumed... lol

Offline joe dirt

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2005, 11:12:00 PM »
shit danny pervel was cool until his fuckin promotion then he turned into a complete dickhead, i hate that guy for what he did cuz it just showed that he is a  fake person. he was seriously SUCH A FUCKING DICK after that promotion i mean damn.

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 12:44:00 AM »
how did he get a promotion after fucking around with lauren?? thats craziness!!! what'd he do to meake you ahte him so much though, joe dirt??

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2005, 08:05:00 AM »
On 2005-11-09 21:44:00, aftenthurston wrote:

"how did he get a promotion after fucking around with lauren?? thats craziness!!! what'd he do to meake you ahte him so much though, joe dirt??"
Are you saying he had sexual relations with a client?  Can you elaborate?  BTW, I've heard this before from several girls.  They have reported that this guy comes on very strong sexually to the female students and uses intimidation to get what he wants.

I'd like to know more about this man and how he ended up getting promoted after allegations of sexual misconduct.  Please respond with details.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2005, 01:29:00 PM »
If details are wanted, feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »
What's his role as Dean of Students?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2005, 03:15:00 PM »
On 2005-11-10 10:29:00, aftenthurston wrote:

"If details are wanted, feel free to contact me at [email protected] "
Could you please PM me with any details?  Thanks in advance...
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2005, 04:21:00 PM »
to be honest with you, i do not know how to pvt on here... im terribly sorry. my yahoo im name is the same, as well as msn im... sorry again  hun.
on another note, i recently read that he wasn't the only one fucking around... Curtis ring a bell to anyone?

Offline joe dirt

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »
pervel got caught messing with lauren, i spoke with her breifly about it when she visited the school long after she graduated, i think she would be less likely to lie about it then, if she was lieing before. but anyways he got fired and came back later on, then got promoted. the reason he is such a dick is because he used to come in the dorms, wake us up early, make us leave early, do other peoples chores, give ppl lodge clean up and tell them he had no reason just that we looked like we needed something to do. he ALWAYS make us late for class to finish lodge clean up also, most of the time i didnt even get it he just made me do it for the hell of it. and yes he DEFINATELY used intimidation and embarassment to get what he wanted from you, he made fun of the outcasts and made ppl feel like shit all the time. he tried to do it to me but i think most ppl there liked me so no one laughed at his stupid ass jokes.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2005, 11:52:00 AM »
What do you mean by he "got caught" "messing with" a female client?  Was he caught by the administration?  Busted "red handed"?  Were they having sex or just "playing games"?

This is a very serious matter and needs to be investigated properly.  If he was having sex with a client, this is a felony in Georgia.  How in God's name is he still working there or ANYWHERE with kids?

Please, anybody who knows about this should provide details so the proper authorities can be notified.  A grown man in a therapeutic role having sexual relations with a minor female client is unethical and illegal and needs to be investigated.

This incident smacks of criminal sexual predation.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control