Author Topic: My neighbor is a fucking snitch  (Read 9874 times)

Offline Verbal Razors

• View Profile
My neighbor is a fucking snitch
« on: October 15, 2005, 09:58:00 AM »
This bull dyke lady next door in our apts..claims shes allergic to Marijuana and calls the cops everytime she smells it.
 Hold on a second..shes married to a man, who looks inbred to say the least..this would lead me to think shes not a dyke.
 But she walks and talks like a man...dresses like a man...and get this: She works construction. :lol:

So the other night my live in girlfriend and I had just smoked a bowl and were watching Saturday night live, minding our own business.( We never have parties, dont drink, hell we never even have company..and I purposefully left my big home stereo stored at my Fathers house just so I didnt bother my neighbors~~ in other words we are ideal neighbors)
 Three times now the police have been called and went door to door sniffing for weed..lucky for me the upstairs neighbors party alot and smoke weed so they ended up getting in trouble.
  The 1st time the police came I was walking the dog out in the yard and was approached by a cop.."Someone called with a complaint that they smelled a strong odor of Marijuana" he says..
 ( I have been busted by narcotics detectives over some real drug crimes and sat in prison for 4 years....so Im not easily rattled by street cops)
 "I dont smell anything" was my response...
 COP: "How old are you?" ME: "32, why?" COP: "What are you doing tonite?" ME: looking at leashed dog "Walking my dog...whats it look like Im doing?!"
 COP:"Who else is in your apartment?" me:"My girlfriend, why?!"
 COP: "What are you two up to tonite?" again...didnt he just fucking ask me that?!
 ME: now fully fucking agitated " Well we were watching TV and now we are getting ready for bed, WHY?!"
 COP: " Mind if I have a look around inside your apartment?"
 ME: " No sir, I do not ever consent to searches of my private property"
 COP: " If you have nothing to hide, why wouldnt you let me have a look around? I can stand out here until I get a warrant"
 ME: "Because Ive had police search my vehicle and home in the past and they make a big fucking mess, break things, then leave...if you feel the need to get a warrant to search my home  for no reason ...go for it""
 At this time a group of about 6 people walk past us with a suitcase of beer headed to the party upstairs...
 ME: "Am I being detained for anything, or am I free to go"
 COP: says nothing and promptly heads upstairs to harass the party goers..
 I go in the apt..round up all my bongs/pipes/etc and flush my measly twenty sack of herb...
 That was simply the first of 3 encounters over this bitch next door.
 Hell the police are even getting sick of her stupid complaints..an officer told my upstairs neighbors "The lady downstairs is a real bitch, if you wanna smoke weed do it outside or in your car" hehehe

Anyway my point is this ....you DONT ever have to consent to interloping police to search any of your shit. Know your rights and stand up for them..police rarely actually have probably cause to search regardless of what lies they tell you.

http://www.flexyourrights.org/at_your_door
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ever fuck with someone who has nothing to lose..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 01:59:00 PM »
Seems to me you handled the police pretty well.

Neighbors like yours really suck. A no-good busybody with nothing better to do than bother someone just because they are having a better time than she is.  Fucking cunt.  People like that really suck.  Good luck dealing with her sorry ass.  If she really is "allergic" to pot smoke, maybe you should tie her down and force her to inhale until she has a toxic shock reaction .  Just a thought.......

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 03:59:00 PM »
Is it just me or is this a systemic disease in our culture?

Just this past week I got a load of it again. Maybe it's always been this way around here, but I don't think so. I have this overly friendly dog, you see. She's a black lab/sheperd (we think), about 3yrs old. You know your dog is overly friendly when she gets exceited when the neighbors come home.

Well, she likes to sneak off and do a little solo wandering on her own whenever the kids get distracted and forget to keep an eye on her. So I've been nagging and bitching and fear mongering for weeks now to get them to keep her tied up when she's out. But, kids being kids (ranging in age from 9 - 21), well they don't always listen or really believe that my concerns are well founded.

So, the other day, the kids' friend tells me there's a woman standing out in her yard for the past hour just waiting for the dog to run off again so she can call the cops or the dog catcher or something. She tells this kid that our dog has been chasing her little girl around for the past week.

Now, I know the dog won't hurt a little kid. But I don't take lightly the terror she's capable of inflicting on ppl who fear dogs. This dog will knock you on your ass w/ her entheusiastic affection!

So then... why would this neighbor, this sister of mine in the child rearing trenches, rather invest the time and effort in staging a sting whereby she can bring in the law without first bringing the problem to the attention of the adults in the house? What kind of fucked up culture have we created here? What kind of immature, helpless alleged adults can't handle a problem as simple and routine as kids letting a dog out w/o bringing law enforcement into it?

One has to multiply thoughts to the point where there aren't enough
policemen to control them

--Stanislaw Lec

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 08:24:00 PM »
On 2005-10-15 12:59:00, Antigen wrote:

"Is it just me or is this a systemic disease in our culture?

So then... why would this neighbor, this sister of mine in the child rearing trenches, rather invest the time and effort in staging a sting whereby she can bring in the law without first bringing the problem to the attention of the adults in the house? What kind of fucked up culture have we created here? What kind of immature, helpless alleged adults can't handle a problem as simple and routine as kids letting a dog out w/o bringing law enforcement into it?

More and more people these days are becoming no-good busybodies.  Their own lives suck, and they want yours to suck as well, so they turn into adult tattletales, getting their fix of true believer, blind robot obedience to authority, the slave's high, the pat on the head that a good doggie gets.  These types are inherently disgusting to any free-thinking individual, they are just NO DAMN GOOD.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 09:49:00 PM »
As for the searches, well, that's always a catch 22. They can mess up your house for certain, but sometimes if you call their challenge and they are actually able to convince a judge to issue a warrant, they will fuck up your place even MORE, because you've inconvenienced them to go get a warrant. That's what's always bothered me.

Now, if you need to buy time to go and hide/get rid of something, then of course, I agree to deny the search, but for me, who has nothing to hide, do I call the bluff and risk the chance of getting my house fucked up even more than if I had just let them in initially? I can never figure that one out.

Of course, I know someone on the force, so I can always just say "Hey, how's officer _________ doing?" (But it's been ages since he's seen me, and might not remember me, and he also might not be liked by everyone, for all I know.)

Does a towel under the door frame work in terms of the smell? (You could also just go and toke up in the bathroom with the vent on.)

Too bad you don't live where I do. My friend has had cops come over for other reasons, (i.e. because he has needed their assistance.) and the cop saw pot and a bong right there on the coffee table, and didn't do a damn thing. He just nodded and waved in acknowledgement and smiled. Cops in this town just have more important things to worry about. They only care if you are dealing, and in huge amounts, and only if you don't have a license for medicinal distribution.

Gotta love California.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2005, 12:59:00 AM »
Just say NO to searches!

http://www.serendipity.li/wod/barber01.htm

If they haven't got consent, then they have to prove reasonable cause. If they had reasonable cause, they wouldn't seek consent.

Pray: To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
--Ambrose Bierce

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2005, 08:20:00 AM »
No the towel doesnt work.
 We even had the paper towel roll filled with dryer sheets...and sat in the fucking closet..and sprayed air freshener and smoked cigarettes while we smoked..
 This lady has super olfactory senses.

And another thing..this bitch has come over and borrowed shit from us before..sugar, etc..and when I moved in I told her what I tell any new neighbor " Good to meet ya, if my music or anything is ever bothering you, please come knock and let me know and Ill make it right"
 Unfortunately for her there are 8 apts connected and I know at least 3 of said apts have pot smokers living in them.

Also, these apts arent slum by any means...but they arent exactly park place ya know? Its the best I could do for me and my girlfriend at this time...but there are certain people in the complex
Im sure are selling shit... alot worse than weed..

Also when she calls the cops, the cops call the manager...the manager is always cool..she willstraight up ask "Yall smoking weed?" (one time she did bust us smoking because the neighbor called and I was under the influence of Xanax and forgot my window was open (or plain didnt give a fuck) she just told me to close the windows when I toke.
 But last time she was called on her day off..she was rolling her eyes when referring to the neighbor..
  Anyway karma will get her..noones perfect and everyone breaks a law here and there..and because shes a nosy snitch, shes gonna get caught.
EDIT: for the not so smart...Im VR too

[ This Message was edited by: linchpin on 2005-10-16 05:22 ]
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2005, 08:23:00 AM »
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2005, 09:30:00 AM »
Thanks for those links. People should read them so they are mentally prepared to say no to searches.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »
Linch, look at it this way. Sometimes the best way to get rid of bad policy is to vigorously enforce it. I wonder if those cops are ready to join LEAP yet?

The introduction of a Creator has done our independence no good.
--Gore Vidal, author

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2005, 10:03:00 AM »

Offline Lars

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2005, 10:13:00 PM »
As a criminal defense lawyer who handles a lot of drug cases, I can tell you that most people get nailed because they didn't know that they have a right to say no to searches.  Most people think that if the cops are going to search anyway, they're better off cooperating.  WRONG!!!  When you consent, you waive the right to challenge the search and get the evidence suppressed when the matter goes to court and hamstring your attorney.  Always say no.

Don't consent to a search.

Don't answer questions.

If some dickhead cop persists, say the magic words, "I think I'll just call my lawyer."

Cops hate the word "lawyer."  Not enough people know to say it in these type of situations.[ This Message was edited by: Lars on 2005-11-06 19:14 ]

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2005, 07:03:00 AM »
Completely right on!!

when i was young whenever the heat 'd come around we all always jus' kinda gave into searches 'cause we thought to say No would indicate a probable cause 'n' all that truk.

Now i had an ol' friend one time who tol' me jus' look the cop in the eye and respectfully decline to be searched.  He was sleepin' in a cornfield when his wife met him.  They moved into a condemned shack on the banks of the slippery rock creek and grew crops 'n' such.  They squatted there for ten years before the cottage with the sound proof piano jam room was bull-dozed by the county.

So one time in about 1992 or so The Dead are playin RFK and me 'n' my buddy are jus' sleepin' in my van behind twinbrook shoppin' center on braddock rd.  It's my ol' neighborhood from before i was in str8.  It's late at night...Headlights rollin' up!  i look.  It's the Heat!  "Matt!!  Matt!!!, wake up it's the heat!"[(LOL)]

So there we were standin' out in the headlights of Da Po-leese car...in our boxers havin' to say our names to Da offi-suhr.  He knew who i was right away cause i'm on the computer as one of the crazy str8 kids that kept bustin' outta str8.

So there we are. The cop all checkin' us out with his flashlight.  My buddy is a manic-depressive and he was all fucked up and confused.  But he did play it cool.  Once i had been thoroughly identified(LOL)  the cop is like "so what's in the van ??"

i'm like "Aww, you know,...campin' supplies, pots, pans, coleman stove, etc.,..."

And the cop says "Mind if i take a look ??"

The door to the van had been open all night and was open when the cop approached.  i did have things besides those that i mentioned which i really didn't want the cop to find.  i thought of what my ol' friend had tol' me: respectfully decline.  i looked that cop right square in the eye, so i did, and tol' 'im "i'd rather ya not."

Stopped 'im in his tracks, as he was already in stride.  He knew i knew my rights, and knew that i had a witness, my friend Matt, and knew that anymore invasiveness could not be upheld in court.  Well assuming you have a judge who respects the constitution.

i try ta tell people this all the time but no-one believes me and they all continue to get busted.

:skull:  :skull:  :skull:
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 11:12:00 AM »
Yup, that's what I've heard too. Also, just to keep it friendly like and avoid unnecessary confrontation, you might just say something like "Oh, I'm sorry. I can't give consent to any kind of search. My [dad|husband|brother|whatever] is a laywer and he'd just kill me if I ever did that. I hope you understand?"

Creationists make it sound like a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night.
--Isaac Asimov, Russian-born American author

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2005, 12:24:00 PM »
Yeah, Good line Antigen.   :wink:
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.